Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Here ya go ‘lads’ :LOL:
second photo you can compare reality versus Insta …and how much smaller her lips are irl….
B25DF5D0-CA7D-49E1-9EEF-1297D3694432.jpeg
0785B6F3-4F5D-43EF-BE71-E3983E1012D6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
A friend worked with her in Sheffield. Looks NOTHING like her photos IRL.
Very very self obsessed since the big weight loss / glow up. Vanity is through the roof but claims to be 'crippled with self doubt'.
Sees every little thing as a big drama in her life.

Must spend hours and hours applying all that makeup? Who goes to a carboot sale at 5am looking like that.

Also doesn't seem to have any friends

Reactions: 9

Galinda

Chatty Member
Yeh the posting her tits and bare ass alongside photos of her young daughter whilst addressing followers as "hello lads" and the get in my hole nonsense and other innuendo on an account WHERE SHE POSTS HER YOUNG DAUGHTER fairly frequently is objectionable. She seems like a sweet little girl so I really hope she grows up ok despite her mess of a mother.

Reactions: 8

Madeofeyes

I unfollowed her a long time ago when she was ‘biscoff and leg tattoos are a personality’ and having a peak bit much has changed. She’s very odd looking. Her selfies vs photos taken by others show what a catfish she is. I’m sure she had a part time job in a clothes shop at one point so because I’m nosey I’m wondering where she gets the £££ for the constant tattoos. She goes to great artists so they won’t be cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What makes her ugly is how utterly obsessed with herself she is. Everything, absolutely everything she complains about are first world problems.
She would cry over her oat latte not being hot enough and make it sound like her world was falling down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A few people have been asking for a thread on Becky B from Sheffield.
10k followers on instagram
Lover of the bizarre hashtag #getinmyhole

Discuss 👍

Her name is actually littleowl_

Apologies I've got the character in the wrong place!

Galinda

Chatty Member
She lives off her husband, he's always had a well paid job. She had/has a part time job in joules (I think?) but it's VERY part time so that ain't finding all those tattoos.

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think Emma thought she could eat like LO claims to eat and still become tiny like her. Obviously she has realised it’s all a lie.
That's the trouble with instagram, too many scammers who post for likes instead of being honest, so some people believe the bullshit

I don't think even a Silence of the Lambs style mask would have prevented Emma gorging herself 🤣 this is a woman who ate all the Xmas roasters to herself so had to cook more 🤣🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She seems really absorbed with herself very me me me.

One minute hates Sheffield the next it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Make your mind up.

Yeah Covid really affected her …. She was still going out for oat milk lattes, getting tattooed and taking naked photos of herself using heavy duty filters every day.

So maybe she had to home school her kid boo boo. She works 8 hours a week what else is she doing with her time. Oh sorry I forgot, she was busy doing the above.

Feel sorry for her daughter she seems like a good kid.

sushicat

Can’t get over how different she looks on those photos… I remember she untagged herself in them, she probably couldn’t believe her real face was out there for all to see.

I wonder if she believes she actually looks like the filtered, photoshopped face she puts on her insta! Delusional!

She's started letting some unfiltered pics taken by other people onto her page.
Anybody would think she'd been reading on here.
Unfiltered yet she’s waaaaaay in the background! The photo she has as her profile one is photoshopped you can see the curve on the basket behind her lmao

• Haha

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Her husband is a professor or very high up academic at the uni- he funds her and seems quite a nice normal guy.
She has alluded to an ED- at one point she was posting everyday what she ate/calories.
She was posting her steps too.
Its the 'hello guys' i find a bit odd- posing half naked photos next to ones of her kid. She did some promo pics for a clothes company last year and looked quite different when not filtered.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Wow those photos 😳 no wonder she untagged herself, they really don’t fit with the online persona she has created.
I mean she doesn’t look awful, just unremarkable, it kind of shows how messed up social media is when you can make yourself look so different. I would love to know what people on the school run think of her weird account, I am sure it raises some eyebrows.

Reactions: 5