LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she collaborating with that garden place or wtf is she playing at. Showing off all this garden furniture and tagging them in every flower in yhe garden previously, if she’s working with them then she should clearly bloody state it, if not shut the f up and stop tagging them like a Moran 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she collaborating with that garden place or wtf is she playing at. Showing off all this garden furniture and tagging them in every flower in yhe garden previously, if she’s working with them then she should clearly bloody state it, if not shut the f up and stop tagging them like a Moran 🙄
Its the last one though.... she said it 3 times aka she needs it.... she obviously wants to collab with them she's so transparent...

Reactions: 6
Like if people want to buy garden furniture then they ll go themselves and look for it- common sense would tell ya you’d find it in a garden centre 🤣

Like if people want to buy garden furniture then they ll go themselves and look for it- common sense would tell ya you’d find it in a garden centre 🤣
I would absolutely love the one with the fire pit in the table, Just Jordan was gifted it a few months back I can't remember from who but like the price of them... unless I won the lotto I absolutely wouldn't be paying 2 grand+ on stuff for the garden especially because it's Ireland, it'll probably get a weeks worth of use over the whole summer because of the weather. 🙄

Reactions: 9
My friend 2k Firepit table went on fire last year before that I had my heart set on it now I wouldn’t risk it although they look amazing .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What the hell is she doing marching around like she owns the place with the phone talking about everything if she’s not a brand ambassador. You could see someone that works there talking to a customer in the background. They must the sick of the sight of her putting off customers

Reactions: 10
They have it up on their stories I wrote and asked is this a collab as she constantly tags them today and previously with her plants , if so why isn’t it stated

Reactions: 7
Sure I suppose it’s free advertising for them if she’s not a brand ambassador. And she’s the one making a fool out of herself.

They have it up on their stories I wrote and asked is this a collab as she constantly tags them today and previously with her plants , if so why isn’t it stated
I find it strange that they would share a video of a young girl that can be clearly identified and traced back to Nikki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would absolutely love the one with the fire pit in the table, Just Jordan was gifted it a few months back I can't remember from who but like the price of them... unless I won the lotto I absolutely wouldn't be paying 2 grand+ on stuff for the garden especially because it's Ireland, it'll probably get a weeks worth of use over the whole summer because of the weather. 🙄
Faces and Rosie were both gifted garden furniture too, I bet she's just angling for that. The tagging and begging was just incredible though. Zero shame.

Reactions: 7
Think pippa o Conor is the only one that pays for stuff

I’d say Nikki lives beyond her means

Reactions: 12

I think she gets a lot of stuff for free through shameless begging. She just doesn't declare it. She'd be very silly if she was living beyond her means with 3 kids. She'd be better off saving for their education than buying hot tubs and 2 grand patio furniture

It's the Europe Hotel.

The Europa is in Belfast. Sorry to be annoying. Never seen so many bloggers there lately.
I’d say due to no international travel the bloggers picking here cos it’s one of the ‘it’ hotels, would be seen as one of the most prestigious in the country. I really doubt they gift anything. However, if you’ve a company maybe you’d stomach the price by being able to put it through the business?

Reactions: 3

She 100% does. Rented house rented range rover rented business studio that she likes to say she"built" and begs for everything. She's so deceitful

Reactions: 12
And then Portugal announce you need full vaccinations to enter for the next two weeks at least... 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Think that’s just for brits going to Portugal. The green cert still applies to EU countries

I think she gets a lot of stuff for free through shameless begging. She just doesn't declare it. She'd be very silly if she was living beyond her means with 3 kids. She'd be better off saving for their education than buying hot tubs and 2 grand patio furniture
Education is a priority for nikki, her kids will be insta famous they don't need brains....🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Think that’s just for brits going to Portugal. The green cert still applies to EU countries
Was wondering why there was no rant 😂😂

From. The 19th July only vaccinated ppl. Will be allowed eat indoors.... Que the Fitz's knocking down the Dr's for a vaccine

Last edited:
  • Haha
That will change I bet, Delta is so gonna ruin this summer and travel. Next announcement from gov only vaccinated ppl can travel watch this space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.