LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would ya bother doing up the back garden to then duck off for the main six weeks of the year that ya might be actually able to enjoy it?!?! Granted it was all done for free but still like 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why on earth would ya bother doing up the back garden to then duck off for the main six weeks of the year that ya might be actually able to enjoy it?!?! Granted it was all done for free but still like 🙄
I’d say she’s only delighted to be gone before everyone else. It feeds in to her ego. We’re so much better than everyone. It’s just as well really. Imagine the mayhem she’d have caused on the 19th in a busy airport.

Reactions: 6
She paints her life as been so perfect it’s all for show I’d say she gives Gav an awful life if it’s not her way

Reactions: 2
Hahaha here we go the smug faces about how we need to do our research gone duck off with the birds nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok holiday aside but does Gav actually parent these kids at all?? Anytime someone has to go home early with the kids it’s Nikki, she does bed times, dinner times etc. I’ve never seen him involved in the day to day care of the kids!

She is a dope saying there isn't guards at airport yes there I only seen them there last week and stopping cars going in I'd love to wipe that smug look of her face

Her comments were the same as anything I’ve read about travel to Portugal and I don’t blame her for going. I’ve said already I’d be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The week leading up to going was so stressful took the excitement out of it. You were down in the presidential suite of a fancy hotel you absolute knob end

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.