LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get sonny’s passport? Would she be that much of a dose to go on holidays?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Theres alot more talk now about having to have a covid vaccine to travel within Europe.... id say Princess Nikki is cracking up about this, prob part of her silence at the moment, shes filled with utter rage😂 how will she get Sonny to her Portugal?

Reactions: 5
Theres alot more talk now about having to have a covid vaccine to travel within Europe.... id say Princess Nikki is cracking up about this, prob part of her silence at the moment, shes filled with utter rage😂 how will she get Sonny to her Portugal?
Yes I saw that today that the EU are looking at Vaccine passports which I think is right and long overdue. No more Portugal for Nikki 🤣🤣

See this vaccine passport. Should that not mean that we are up to date on all recommended injections before we fly? Yano Incase of another pandemic. Princess Nikki won’t be happy if she needs the mmr. She’ll probably say it gave her something

Reactions: 2
See this cine passport vaccine passport. Should that not mean that we are up to date on all recommended injections before we fly? Yano Incase of another pandemic. Princess Nikki won’t be happy if she needs the mmr. She’ll probably say it gave her something
Were Nikki’s parents anti Vaxxers? As if not it probably means all the Fitzpatricks have had their childhood inoculations & Gavin the same. They’ve just stupidly chosen to not inoculate their children in this day & age and put them & others at risk. Plus they also won’t be availing of the Covid vaccine. Hopefully Australia & America follow suit.

Bang on what I was thinking, definitely they could be off on holiday. 😯
Get the holiday in before they bring in that you need to be vaccinated before you travel. And maybe that's why she said she was taking a break from. Social media for her mental health last week....Cause we all know she would use mental health issues without actually even understanding them, Although obviously this is speculation... But given what we do know about ther behaviours and ignorance it wouldn't be a surprise.

Reactions: 4
Get the holiday in before they bring in that you need to be vaccinated before you travel. And maybe that's why she said she was taking a break from. Social media for her mental health last week....Cause we all know she would use mental health issues without actually even understanding them, Although obviously this is speculation... But given what we do know about ther behaviours and ignorance it wouldn't be a surprise.
Pippy would of being due back at school too, definitely up to something as Croia & Chrissie are also MIA!! A week now since she’s being online & no content on either page. Anyone any update on this?

Pippy would of being due back at school too, definitely up to something as Croia & Chrissie are also MIA!! A week now since she’s being online & no content on either page. Anyone any update on this?
She’s back 🙄🤣

• Haha
THe bABy HasNt bEEn tO PorTuGaL YeT

BECAUSE THERE'S A PANDEMIC YOU MORON
Anyone think Nikki looks very different this evening, after her break , looks like she’s got her lips , and fillers done ,totally noticeable

Reactions: 7
She looks so different. Is it just the filter she’s using or you think she got work done? Fillers or whatever?

Anyone think Nikki looks very different this evening, after her break , looks like she’s got her lips , and fillers done ,totally noticeable
Absolutely, forehead isn't moving a millimetre and smile lines around her eyes totally gone. Her face looks plumper too.

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s had everything done. Her lips her cheeks and forehead. Just bleeping say you had work done in a pandemic and don’t use taking a break for your mental health as an excuse. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
She was taking time out... Aka letting the lips heal.

Least she's not on holidays to be fair.. As I really did question that.
She can mess up her face all she likes.. Even in a pandemic. Moron.

Reactions: 5
Shes so plumped up🤣 does she think noone will notice. Maybe we're supposed to think its from all the extra sleep shes getting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not a great look, to be honest, she looked a lot better before. I think anyway. Her face looks a lot fuller and cheeks much chubbier looking now.. I'm Surprised that's a look she wanted, It's smoother yes.... No lines no wrinkles at all... But at what cost? Why mess with a face that was absolutely fine is beyond me. It really is an Instagram world.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.