LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a great look, to be honest, she looked a lot better before. I think anyway. Her face looks a lot fuller and cheeks much chubbier looking now.. I'm. Surprised that's a look she wanted. It's smoother yes.... No lines no wrinkles at all... But at what cost? Why mess with a face that was absolutely fine is beyond me. It really is an Instagram world.
The childish sniggering makes it even worse, she goes from having a meltdown last week and comes on laughing smugly tonight and whistling threw her lips like she’s a lisp.

Reactions: 4
God Almighty she's so boring. The "and..... Yeah?!" comment ALLL THE TIME really annoys me.

Reactions: 2
Was thinking at the start of her speil, bet shes on to plug something after been missing for a week..... and boom! Promoting the pregnancy and baby fair, to line her pockets from flogging her bows.... so obvious🙄 p.s, did anyone message her to ask her what she thinks of Aimees new boobs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was thinking at the start of her speil, bet shes on to plug something after been missing for a week..... and boom! Promoting the pregnancy and baby fair, to line her pockets from flogging her bows.... so obvious🙄 p.s, did anyone message her to ask her what she thinks of Aimees new boobs? 😂
Did she get her boobs done? I think it was her arms. Remember that video she had up of insecurities people had? And showcasing them in her video
and she said her arms were hers and how much she hated them.... I'd Say she got work done on them more The her boobs

Reactions: 1
Did she get her boobs done? I think it was her arms. Remember that video she had up of insecurities people had? And showcasing them in her video
and she said her arms were hers and how much she hated them.... I'd Say she got work done on them more The her boobs
So some of the posters here were saying!

Definataly had work done her top lip didnt exsist beforehand. Absolutely ridiculous, how selfish could you be getting fillers while there is a pandemic on. I guess the whole organic shite she talks is out the window when she's injecting her face with all the chemicals of the day. She's a joke. As for the whole sleep training sonny, she would do that company better by not tagging them in🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Definataly had work done her top lip didnt exsist beforehand. Absolutely ridiculous, how selfish could you be getting fillers while there is a pandemic on. I guess the whole organic shite she talks is out the window when she's injecting her face with all the chemicals of the day. She's a joke. As for the whole sleep training sonny, she would do that company better by not tagging them in🤣🤣
I’d expect nothing less from her. She is a selfish wagon.

Don’t believe what’s behind the filters, must think we’re all as thick as the clowns that buy her tack😂😂😂

She talking about the instagram break she took for a few days, like she took a career break for a couple of years.

She was still On Instagram she said. Looking at other peoples stuff... Just not posting her own. So this "mental health instagram break" she took, was a FEW DAYS not posting about herself. And she is so delighted with herself.

But we actually all know it was a break so she could she get her lips and frozen forehead done.

She must think all her followers are thick as tit if she thinks it's gone unnoticed.

"It's all a filter lads "

She will be like sosueme soon 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
100% had cheek and lip filler and her face doesn't move! I think she looks great but in the middle of a pandemic... selfish prick. I just got word my granda is dying and I don't even know if I'm allowed to travel home (200 miles away) and this one if off injecting poison (botox) into her face . She angers me so much!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And the 'It was nice to step away and not feel underpressure to post content' what even is her content anyway? A few snaps of Sonny a few of Pippa not giving them a bit of privacy, a few covid rants and showing off her free/begged clobber? All for freebies, how is it even worth it selling your family like that just so you can furnish your rented gaff. Its not even about bows anymore and Pippa clearly isn't a fan of wearing them recently. Using a 'mental health' break to get work done is pretty low, and its plain as day she has had work done. Also people asking her is she ok after her 'brain surgery' and it must be her hair/filter like honestly

Reactions: 5
Oh jesus I actually think the filler looks awful!! She's an idiot anti vaxer that would happily inject that shite into her face but not a vaccine that will help her, her family and everyone else around her!!

Reactions: 6
Like the shape of her face and the shape of her lips are completely different. It's a filter. Sorry Nikki you spelt FILLER wrong! 2 Ls, not T! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you ever seen as many swipe ups in all your life for one chat haha its like tit took a break but still need every freebie going and I've got so many posts asking where I got my pyjamas so better tell all...

Oh jesus I actually think the filler looks awful!! She's an idiot anti vaxer that would happily inject that shite into her face but not a vaccine that will help her, her family and everyone else around her!!
You're right actually it's very obvious looking

Herself and Terrie are top of my list to get cancelled as soon as the influencer industry goes bust!!

Reactions: 3
She talking about the instagram break she took for a few days, like she took a career break for a couple of years.

She was still On Instagram she said. Looking at other peoples stuff... Just not posting her own. So this "mental health instagram break" she took, was a FEW DAYS not posting about herself. And she is so delighted with herself.

But we actually all know it was a break so she could she get her lips and frozen forehead done.

She must think all her followers are thick as tit if she thinks it's gone unnoticed.

"It's all a filter lads "

She will be like sosueme soon 🙄
Omg her cheeks 🤣

Not the first time shes done that! Last time we were in level 5, she left her county to get phi brows done by Michelle Fox.... shes being more sneaky about it this time tho! We see you Nikki, you aint fooling anyone, neither is your sister Aimee.... SELFISH, SELFISH, TWATS😤

YES!!!!! ABSOLUTELY, TO EVERY WORD OF THIS👋

Reactions: 5
I am so annoyed over this one so she goes off and gets botox and fillers before going Into a hospital for a procedure . A procedure that wasnt even essential it could have waited and the hospitals are cancelling peoples out patient appointments and this one goes for an unnecessary procedure and then tries to say she had brain surgery joking . Well if you had have had brain surgery you wouldnt be joking about it and I can say that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.