LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so annoyed over this one so she goes off and gets botox and fillers before going Into a hospital for a procedure . A procedure that wasnt even essential it could have waited and the hospitals are cancelling peoples out patient appointments and this one goes for an unnecessary procedure and then tries to say she had brain surgery joking . Well if you had have had brain surgery you wouldnt be joking about it and I can say that
She needs get a brain surgery. She is thick

Reactions: 5
What annoys me is does she forget about poor Jayden. She doesn't seem to give a monkeys about him. Its all pippa pippa pippa.
What was thw procedure she had why does she have stitches?

Reactions: 1
She had a cyst on her head removed.
I was thinking the same about Jayden but then I wonder is he just old enough to tell her to get the camera out of his face? Pippa is gona be a right little madame when she's older. She'll have an insta pg by the time she's 10

Reactions: 7
What annoys me is does she forget about poor Jayden. She doesn't seem to give a monkeys about him. Its all pippa pippa pippa.
What was thw procedure she had why does she have stitches?
She definitely doesn’t forget about Jayden, Jayden gets what Jayden wants.. I think she said before he told her he didn’t want to be on her social media! I wouldn’t say poor Jayden at all, he has the best of everything!

Reactions: 4
When I saw those pics I genuinely thought she just got her eyebrows done and I was outraged! 😂😂😂😂 now you’re telling me she had fillers? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You lot miss nothing 🤣 her lines on her eyes n all ... puff gone . She looks so different in that old pic .What places are still offering these services ? surely it can’t be classed as essential ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She finally got round to getting Jayden a new bed .... no what ya mean is you finally got offered a FREE one ya Beggy Mitchell !! Think she also needs to look up the word “work” cuz that’s not work showing something for couple of seconds, would never buy anything from that company .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She finally got round to getting Jayden a new bed .... no what ya mean is you finally got offered a FREE one ya Beggy Mitchell !! Think she also needs to look up the word “work” cuz that’s not work showing something for couple of seconds, would never buy anything from that company .
Would you not be ashamed of your life to be that much of a beg? It’s so embarrassing watching her beg for every single thing in that house.

Raging was going to buy bunk beds from that store but not now........ anyone notice her flashing her Louis vuiton earlier too on stories god she's such a dick

Reactions: 2
Is there a tattle insta page ? Has anyone noticed they all seem to do things after they are mentioned here .

• Haha
Her New year of Beggy Mitchell collaborations have started more like!! Must be such an inspiration to her son, I wonder did she tell him I begged and got you a free bed as I was too mean to buy you one myself!! Look around you Jayden everything is free if you just beg, may as well be asking St. Vincent De Paul & she all her notions for living on credit 🤣

So out of 18 stories with this company she has 1 marked as #collab should they not all be marked like that??? Or better yet marked #sneakybeggar

I feel so ashamed, I like those Easter boxes and considering ordering them...

I’ll let myself out

• Haha
So out of 18 stories with this company she has 1 marked as #collab should they not all be marked like that??? Or better yet marked #sneakybeggar
I’d reckon so - she should be reported for this and they ll let you know quick enough I’d say.

Those Easter boxes are obviously not good enough for her for Easter if she just left them on the counter and let kids eat them already. And took days to even show them. Is she going to fill them up again? Or just leave on her counter till Easter. Weird surely you would save them for Easter and give them then. She must have something else mega got.. For free probably for them.

Wonder was that vegan, sugar free, organic, "free from everything actually just air in a packet" chocolate they were eating...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder was that vegan, sugar free, organic, "free from everything actually just air in a packet" chocolate they were eating...
Bargain basement chocolate in the boxes for sure
Kids must be hanging for a proper taste of sweet to gorge on that crap
Is there a worse taste than cheap chocolate

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.