LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder would she maybe go on a boat herself and sail far far away so we don't have to listen to her shite. Sail to Portugal win win

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads she's pissed 😆😆😆😆 this has made my NIGHT. The reaction says it all. Quit the hate me bollix. Quit being a whinging money hungry beggar Nikki and scrape up a sliver of decency.

Also we lost a full wage in our house and had to sell a car. So don't bleeping preach to me about storms. You're throwing money left and right for shite. duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lads she's pissed 😆😆😆😆 this has made my NIGHT. The reaction says it all. Quit the hate me bollix. Quit being a whinging money hungry beggar Nikki and scrape up a sliver of decency.

Also we lost a full wage in our house and had to sell a car. So don't bleeping preach to me about storms. You're throwing money left and right for shite. duck off
YES YES YES to all of this……especially the duck OFF bit 👏👏👏🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 7
I'd love to comment something like: "ah don't worry girl, we'll be back to normal soon, can't wait for the vaccine! 🥳"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously stealing her big speech from a travel company haha go figure

I thought she was going offline but back flaunting her 6 year old now wait to you see the interest in her business shes bleeping 6 as if she came up with all that stuff on her iPhone aww nikki gone let your wayne be 6 and gone offline to feck was best news ever when you said earlier see you soon! But nah your like the fuckin corona virus can't get rid of you atall

Attachments

• Haha
That was a short break from Social Media.
Even shorter then Aoibhe Devlin, but I'm sure shes expecting the same reaction... "You OK hun?" comments.
She's deffo Up To Something with pippa though
.. Looking to use her for money and sales as the bows are fading out even Pippa doesn't wear them Anymore unless It's a photo opportunity , she needs to come up With another way to sell that poor kid..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off now!! No way did a 6 year old type that
It was ALL pippas idea. Shes losing followers.. She's got NO content right now and needs to keep up viewings cause essentially she's a nobody on Instagram.... I mean what even is her content? Showing us free furniture she receives? Or sorry let's make It sound better and say #collab. Her house is so mismatched, with some lovely bits but all so random And cluttered, there are so many actual interiors pages that have really good design and interior knowledge that people can follow.. Not nikkis page. Hers is not that kind of account.. I think she's struggling to find her place on Instagram but needs it if she's to continue getting freebies.
I'm waiting on some god awful food show or vegan show or soya show. That's all she has left in the bag.
But for now Let's sell pippa and pippas amazing ideas.

Reactions: 6
7 euro for a delivery of brownies love how even the 6 year old can give the brownies for influencers awww nikki you are sad hi your child probably doesn't even know what a brownie is 🙈 quick someone get the brocolli

‘I don’t care about the haters, not gonna let that negativity get to me, they’re just jealous’ proceeds to go back online after a 2 minute social media break to address the so called ‘haters’ LOL

• Haha
At the end of the rant she says DONT JUDGE!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you literally just said "some people are happy not to work" in fact people who don't work disgust you so much your making your 6 year old set up a business to show them how easy it is to make money! Asshole is all you are, pippa be up for girl boss of the year at next year's goss awards which is another load of shite. Be Morto to be associated with it. Take your fuckin break and read up on vaccines so you can reopen ya dope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7 euro for a delivery of brownies love how even the 6 year old can give the brownies for influencers awww nikki you are sad hi your child probably doesn't even know what a brownie is 🙈 quick someone get the brocolli
€20 for a box + €7 delivery 🤣
That'll never happen sure that child isn't even allowed to have a marshmallow never mind a brownie.

• Haha
Pippa never seen a brownie in all her 6 years and now we’re expected to believe she’s setting up a company 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

€20 for a box + €7 delivery 🤣
That'll never happen sure that child isn't even allowed to have a marshmallow never mind a brownie.
Support a local Business she says & then wasn’t long stealing the same Businesses ideas from Pompous pantry and send Pips out to make her more money to pay her big tax bill. I remember there was a time she accused many other Businesses of copying her bows!!

Reactions: 4
Yet look at baby bling. Not only Copied the look of the bow, She was even too lazy to come up with her own logo Or the way they package them In a box of 3, Exactly the same.
Not a bit of originality, stole an idea and gives out of anyone else does the same.

Reactions: 1
Very same bows!

Nikki when you’re reading here you might want to add “the baby” into your story on the lbp website. 😂

• Haha
Yet look at baby bling. Not only Copied the look of the bow, She was even too lazy to come up with her own logo Or the way they package them In a box of 3, Exactly the same.
Not a bit of originality, stole an idea and gives out of anyone else does the same.
Reminds me of the Kardashian Bow fiasco... .oh I got serious second hand embarrassment from that! 🤣🙈

• Haha
This one....I don't even no where to start. I get the distinct impression that her and Gavin are incredibly small minded with very skewed views on the world.

She seems to have a serious issue with people who live in social housing or don't work. She asks people not to judge but she herself judges everyone. She does realise that by living in renting accommodation she is essentially the same as someone in social housing just the landlords are different. I grew up in social housing and to be honest I have dealt with the crappy attitude from people towards people in social housing all my life. We are not all wasters sponging off the system and Nikki would do well to remember that. Kitting your house out with numerous freebies doesn't not make you a pillar of the community btw. Remember money roars, wealth whispers

As for the whole I can't share my opinion. Share it away Nikki just be prepared for the back lash you get when posting conspiracy theories.

And as for Pippa coming up ah come on most 6 year old have zero concept of money never mind heading for the business. While I don't doubt Pippa was playing shop like most kids do ....its quite vulgar to pimp your kid out for Instagram engagement.

Now to finish my break and get back to work. A job I go to every day and have done throughout the pandemic just so I don't get accused by Saint Nikki of being a waster or free loader

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.