Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying new footwear I swear I get blisters by just looking at a pair of shoes/trainers, I can’t wear heels, so stick to sensible flat shoes, I literally wear my shoes till they are threadbare because I just dread buying new ones.

New bras as well, arsing about adjusting the straps!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Buying new footwear I swear I get blisters by just looking at a pair of shoes/trainers, I can’t wear heels, so stick to sensible flat shoes, I literally wear my shoes till they are threadbare because I just dread buying new ones.

New bras as well, arsing about adjusting the straps!
Do you get the thing where bras seem okay, you take off the tags, wear for half an hour and just go nope?

Reactions: 10
People who are on 3x your salary being unable to do the most basic things such as save a word doc as PDF or fill out the most basic spreadsheet so constantly hassling you to do it. Tell me why you're paid so much again?

Reactions: 19
People who are on 3x your salary being unable to do the most basic things such as save a word doc as PDF or fill out the most basic spreadsheet so constantly hassling you to do it. Tell me why you're paid so much again?
That used to be an advantage, once upon a time! (as a secretary, the bosses would never know stuff like that).

Reactions: 2
When people do that pose with the two hands pointing down in a triangle under their chin. I don’t know why I have such an irrational hatred of it but it’s a massive ick.

Especially grown adults doing it on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every pub/cafe/coffee shop/etc in the world welcoming dogs and even encouraging it 😩 I just don't like dogs at all anyway but fair enough if people do, but do I really have to have a smelly, hairy, slobbering dog near where my food/drinks are.

Went to a local coffee shop with a friend recently, there were dog bowls of water near most tables. A huge dog came along, slapped its tongue all in the water splashing it everywhere then had a sniff of the table, dripping slobbery water from it's mouth all over the table and chairs 🤢🤢 absolutely foul, sorry 🫣
---
Omg I used to work as a research administrator. The amount of highly paid doctors, scientists, research fellows etc I worked with who could literally tell you how the brain works but can't do the most BASIC tasks was unreal. Would often see them muttering around the photocopier trying to work out how to copy in colour or add staples 🥴

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those folded leaflet thingies inside boxes of paracetamol, tampons or vitamins.
Always there on the end I've opened... Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
People who can't be arsed to Google something themselves. Like it takes more time to ask me that question and wait for me to respond than for you to google. (Stuff like, what's the address of X restaurant?).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People who can't be arsed to Google something themselves. Like it takes more time to ask me that question and wait for me to respond than for you to google. (Stuff like, what's the address of X restaurant?).
Yes, and there’s a good chance you will have to google it to give them the answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When workmen arrive in their van and sit in it for 20 minutes before coming to the door.

Reactions: 10
When a vacuum cable gets wedged under a door and you have all the faff of going back and trying to free it.
When a bin bag comes away at the sides and people instead of righting it, continue to dump crap in it so the bin needs washing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When a vacuum cable gets wedged under a door and you have all the faff of going back and trying to free it.
When a bin bag comes away at the sides and people instead of righting it, continue to dump crap in it so the bin needs washing.
When you have a Henry/Harry/Hetty and every time you move they get inexplicably drawn to a corner of furniture/kitchen cabinet and get stuck unable to round the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you have a Henry/Harry/Hetty and every time you move they get inexplicably drawn to a corner of furniture/kitchen cabinet and get stuck unable to round the corner.
I have a cordless Shark-type vacuum cleaner. Having to clean the little filter every 5 minutes is a pain in the bum.

Reactions: 5
I find them awkward heavy fuckers to use! They may clean well, but they are hard to manoeuvre around!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used a Henry for a cleaning job and I'm sure he was pissed, he spent most of the time flat on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Estate agents that turn up to show you a rental property but have never set foot in the house before and have no idea about what the landlord plans to do/not do and can't answer any of your questions

And then the house bears no resemblance to the actual pictures they put on the website i they forgot to photograph the black mould and general mankyness 😡

Reactions: 6
Estate agents that turn up to show you a rental property but have never set foot in the house before and have no idea about what the landlord plans to do/not do and can't answer any of your questions

And then the house bears no resemblance to the actual pictures they put on the website i they forgot to photograph the black mould and general mankyness 😡
Or the photos being very obviously from years ago before the previous tenants had moved in 🙄

Reactions: 5
Flipping courier delivery trackers, paid extra for tracking, 2-3 days delivery, 2 weeks I have been waiting, tracking last updated over a week ago

Reactions: 1