Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people have a new baby, introduce it to their dog (other pets are available) and then post saying ‘Rover meeting his new baby sister’ - ugh 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All the posts on Facebook from the local pubs about it being beer garden weather. It's 11° here today, nothing like beer garden weather!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the posts on Facebook from the local pubs about it being beer garden weather. It's 11° here today, nothing like beer garden weather!
Stop, my friends are going to spend the day sitting in the park as if it's 25 degrees. No thanks, it's still winter for me 😂

Reactions: 3
Spotify. Seeing £11 go out of my bank each month makes me feel conned. They’ve gotten so lazy despite adding features. Things like DJ and Repeat Rewind would be great but it is always playing the same bloody songs from Tears for Fears or Simple Minds 😣 Then the DJ said before “I’ve got one of your favourites, DMX”. Err, I have never listened to that prick because he was involved in dogfighting so hearing the barking at the start of his songs incenses me. Baby Jane just popped in my head, not heard it in ages and obviously Spotify never changes things up so I played that and what comes on shuffle next? Tom Jones - Sexbomb, for the 100th time this month.

I wonder whether Apple Music/Amazon are better these days. Spotify is not value for money, worth a fiver max.

Reactions: 7
On this note, multiple click bait headlines about a forthcoming warm spell of temperatures in the 20s. I’m in London and every forecast is for maximum 12 and rain for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 9
When people have a new baby, introduce it to their dog (other pets are available) and then post saying ‘Rover meeting his new baby sister’ - ugh 😑
This is a bugbear of mine. It's bloody stupid and dangerous. Dogs can be very territorial and jealous and it's all new to them seeing this little thing being cherished and getting all the attention. "Brother" rottweilers or chihuahua it's a risk.

Reactions: 10
Men never feel the cold and I now know why. Their tshirts are made longer so they dont creep up their backs and their sweaters are generally thicker than the ones made for women.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
🤣 I still feel sick thinking about a woman I know who would refer to her daughter as her dog’s “skin sister” 🤣 and him as the little girl’s fur brother 🤮 can you even hear yourselves you bloody weirdos 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is a bugbear of mine. It's bloody stupid and dangerous. Dogs can be very territorial and jealous and it's all new to them seeing this little thing being cherished and getting all the attention. "Brother" rottweilers or chihuahua it's a risk.
And they let them lick the baby with the same tongue that was just cleaning it’s arse 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And they let them lick the baby with the same tongue that was just cleaning it’s arse 👀
I once saw a couple who let their dog lick their newborn (3 days old) baby's head "to get the dog used to the baby's smell". Less than 10 minutes earlier, the dog had been gnawing on a manky bone in the front garden! 🤮🤮🤮.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Spotify. Seeing £11 go out of my bank each month makes me feel conned. They’ve gotten so lazy despite adding features. Things like DJ and Repeat Rewind would be great but it is always playing the same bloody songs from Tears for Fears or Simple Minds 😣 Then the DJ said before “I’ve got one of your favourites, DMX”. Err, I have never listened to that prick because he was involved in dogfighting so hearing the barking at the start of his songs incenses me. Baby Jane just popped in my head, not heard it in ages and obviously Spotify never changes things up so I played that and what comes on shuffle next? Tom Jones - Sexbomb, for the 100th time this month.

I wonder whether Apple Music/Amazon are better these days. Spotify is not value for money, worth a fiver max.
It’s £12 now which is worse. I feel conned too. Am I going to log on and cancel? Absolutely not. Will I just piss and moan here with you instead? Absolutely right 🙈🤣 Netflix is the same now. Pile of shite in the main

Reactions: 9
It’s £12 now which is worse. I feel conned too. Am I going to log on and cancel? Absolutely not. Will I just piss and moan here with you instead? Absolutely right 🙈🤣 Netflix is the same now. Pile of shite in the main
Since when? 😤 They took £10.99 off me only the other day. I’m going to look at other options but know there’ll be an exclusivity catch with some shows. Failing that I’ll have to make a load of playlists to avoid hearing the same 50 songs over and over again.

Reactions: 1

H&M had a code a bit ago for 3 or 4 months free. But you’d need to use on a new account. I wasted mine.
---
Ripping your nail. Accidentally put a razor through my little finger nail last week, then caught it and ripped later, today I put my hand in a basket and my thumb nail half went through one of the slits 🤮 instant blood pouring. I’ve got a half cm upwards split now from the joined on part.

• Sad
Reactions: 6