Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being able to eat a few pringles and having to inhale the whole tube knowing you'll feel sick and your mouth will hurt (the pringles inside the tube, not the actual tube) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find them awkward heavy fuckers to use! They may clean well, but they are hard to manoeuvre around!
I may or may not have called ours a tubby little fucker on more than one occasion. I yank the hose and he eventually falls over. Don’t ever put one at the top of the stairs to work your way down, he fell down onto my head, and one of the kids’ friends got to hear me absolutely howling in pain and crying. I was mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I may or may not have called ours a tubby little fucker on more than one occasion. I yank the hose and he eventually falls over. Don’t ever put one at the top of the stairs to work your way down, he fell down onto my head, and one of the kids’ friends got to hear me absolutely howling in pain and crying. I was mortified.
I’ve scraped all my paintwork by dragging it around and then it cashed into the wall and I shout at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not being able to eat a few pringles and having to inhale the whole tube knowing you'll feel sick and your mouth will hurt (the pringles inside the tube, not the actual tube) 🤣
Once you pop you can’t stop! They weren’t lying with that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bloke who sits outside my workplace begging, he walked into my work today with a brand new coat on & shoes, had beats headphones & was chatting on his phone, people buy things for him, before Christmas he had clothes, food, drink & other things, he also arrives on a bike every morning sits in a sleeping bag then chats on his phone.

I know not every ‘homeless’ person is like this but he is taking the piss now, some customers even say they know where he lives, along with other beggars too who have a flat/house. Makes me so mad I work minimum wage half my pay goes on rent & he gets stuff for free everyday.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The bloke who sits outside my workplace begging, he walked into my work today with a brand new coat on & shoes, had beats headphones & was chatting on his phone, people buy things for him, before Christmas he had clothes, food, drink & other things, he also arrives on a bike every morning sits in a sleeping bag then chats on his phone.

I know not every ‘homeless’ person is like this but he is taking the piss now, some customers even say they know where he lives, along with other beggars too who have a flat/house. Makes me so mad I work minimum wage half my pay goes on rent & he gets stuff for free everyday.
There's a guy in a city near me who begs on his lunch break. Apparently has a decent enough job, but chooses to sit on a stoop a few doors down from his place of work each day for an hour with a takeaway cup, begging for money and food off other working people. The bleeping cheek.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There's a guy in a city near me who begs on his lunch break. Apparently has a decent enough job, but chooses to sit on a stoop a few doors down from his place of work each day for an hour with a takeaway cup, begging for money and food off other working people. The bleeping cheek.
What a bleep

Reactions: 8
Useless reviews. Wanted to buy a specific gadget however none of the reviews were about the product.
Just hundreds of pointless posts about shipping. - -》great seller - speedy delivery - item arrived on time- didn't knock, item left on doorstep - arrived within two days - delivered to my door no problems - disappointed delivery took two weeks.
On and on it went but sod all about the product

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s disgusting! There are genuine people out there who are homeless & in the past I’ve given them food/drink but I don’t anymore because I don’t know who is genuine. Security do absolutely nothing to move him on, few wks ago he had some sort of episode (drugs?!) where he was ranting & raving at passersby.

Customers give to him more than they give to our charity boxes by the tills, says it all really, he probably earns more in a day than I do in a month, with all the freebies he gets!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The other day outside our local Waitrose was a big issue seller slumped on the pavement. A few feet away another collecting money. He had a handwritten sign saying "Alzheimer's & Dementia". Looked like a bit of cardboard with some white paper glued on to it. I stare straight ahead.

Pet insurance to avoid the big bill - then the vet insists you pay up front first.

No shade to the vet - just the selfish bastards who get their pay out then don't pay their vet bill.
If I didn't have a credit card my Mum and Dad's dog would have died - despite being insured.

Now waiting for the insurance company to pay out so my credit cards are not maxed out - have two and only one had anything spent on it - now both maxed to pay the £2000 bill.

It's a little and a BIG thing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@Droosie123 Much sympathy. I remember the stress of that with my elderly cat. His insurance was costing double my car insurance. In the end I stopped it as there was no way I was putting him through scans & operations at his age. So the inevitable decision had to be made. Hope it gets sorted.

Reactions: 2
The other day we were on a weekend trip to London as a belated Christmas present and my boyfriend took me to this nice breakfast place in Mayfair. On the way in the big issue seller was going ‘ahh go on I only want about the same amount you’ll spend on a coffee’, we didn’t give him anything and then when we came out and didn’t give him anything he followed us down the street telling us we’re ‘bleeping disgusting walking out of a restaurant with full stomachs whilst he’s outside’ 😳😳😳 mental

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
People complaining about quality of airplane food. I mean what can you expect 35000 above the earth

• Haha
Reactions: 15