Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just eaten a packet of those mini maryland cookies and not one cookie in the whole pack had a single chocolate chip in. I feel robbed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Charity collectors who don’t turn up and your donation is left on the drive getting wet and then dry and wee‘d on by dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
People who sit outside your house with their engine running 😡
I assume that bin lorries aren't allowed to start collections until a certain time. I live on a dead end lane and every week they sit at the end of the lane (outside my house) engine running waiting for this golden hour.

Whilst I appreciate the service they provide, mix it up a bit boys!. It's early, I need sleep!.

Reactions: 3
When you're typing on here and the keyboard disappears and end up tapping on an ad 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why it’s become so hard to book any sort of tradesmen in these days? They either don’t turn up to give a quote or ghost you after giving you a quote.
I’m starting to get a complex I sound dodgy and they think I’m going to jib them when it comes to pay.

Reactions: 13
Yes to disappearing keyboard, what is that about!

I am in a coffee shop sitting facing the window. The guy who took the table directly inside the window, after I was already seated, sat with his back to it, facing me.
He is of course more than entitled to do so. It's just trivially annoying. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or they have the engine on and the radio really loud at the same time!
---

Omg I thought it was just me!
It just happened as I was typing this! Why is this a thing?
Do those with disappearing keyboard have an iPhone? Never happened to me

Reactions: 3
Mines android , I was going to say its when I pause a sec but its just happened while typing this for no reason 😂
Maybe some setting then! Thought it'd be an iPhone thing, I have android and usually all annoying things that could happen happen to my phone so was surprised this one doesn't (so far 😂)

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's a setting as it never happens on any other site. Unless you mean a site setting. I think it's something to do with ads and how they are displaying/popping up. It goes through phases where it doesn't happen for weeks and then suddenly starts again.

Reactions: 2
Maybe report it?

sort of vaguely relevant thread here
or start a new one 🤷‍♀️