Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was making scrambled eggs in the microwave and so had prepared the beaten eggs with a bit of milk in a mug. I turn around and accidentally yeet the mug across the room, smashing it and spilling the egg mixture everywhere šŸ˜”

Turns out egg is possibly the worst thing to spill šŸ˜­ neither liquid nor solid so it doesnā€™t absorb but canā€™t be picked up either, so I used about 3 grandā€™s worth of kitchen roll smearing it across the room :( eventually had to scoop the snotty yellow mixture into kitchen towels as best I could and run to the bin while it seeped out :( Iā€™m so sad

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was making scrambled eggs in the microwave and so had prepared the beaten eggs with a bit of milk in a mug. I turn around and accidentally yeet the mug across the room, smashing it and spilling the egg mixture everywhere šŸ˜”

Turns out egg is possibly the worst thing to spill šŸ˜­ neither liquid nor solid so it doesnā€™t absorb but canā€™t be picked up either, so I used about 3 grandā€™s worth of kitchen roll smearing it across the room :( eventually had to scoop the snotty yellow mixture into kitchen towels as best I could and run to the bin while it seeped out :( Iā€™m so sad
I would be infuriated.
If it happens next time, pour salt over it first.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Maybe invest in a squeegee and a dust pan with a good silicone strip on it? Or use a real towel which is probably what Iā€™d have resorted to. Either way, my sympathies.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People who blow their noses at their desks. If it isn't because you got a sudden sneeze, get your ass up and go to the bathroom.

Reactions: 6
When my stupid mobile is playing up when I'm trying to post - it crashes and loses the post, then freezes, then I type it out again and when I post it I see that it posted half of my post earlier!! Stupid phone.

Whenever I go to make a cup of coffee, the coffee machine always needs water, or cleaning, or the drip tray emptying - is it only me that does this? It's such a needy little git, I do love it though ā˜•

Reactions: 3
Arseholes - usually a group of youngsters - who obviously donā€™t know what a pavement is for and instead choose to walk in the middle of the road. Really gets my goat!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m on a roll today - people constantly wanting donations for their charity fundraising runs or whatever. If I had loads of spare money (I donā€™t), Iā€™d willingly donate. Instead I feel like a real mean tight arse if I ignore the requests, but I just canā€™t do it for everyone that asks. Thereā€™s one person in particular that seems to do something every other month!

Reactions: 5
When my stupid mobile is playing up when I'm trying to post - it crashes and loses the post, then freezes, then I type it out again and when I post it I see that it posted half of my post earlier!! Stupid phone.

Whenever I go to make a cup of coffee, the coffee machine always needs water, or cleaning, or the drip tray emptying - is it only me that does this? It's such a needy little git, I do love it though ā˜•
What have you got? Iā€™m lazy and use the lā€™or machine with nespresso compatible pods. My only bother is the water goes really fast as I drink 723 coffees a day šŸ¤£

What have you got? Iā€™m lazy and use the lā€™or machine with nespresso compatible pods. My only bother is the water goes really fast as I drink 723 coffees a day šŸ¤£
I've got a Melitta Barista Caffeo - it grinds the beans and can make all different coffees but I just have Americano and my other half just has espresso's! He got it secondhand but it is fab.
I just had it serviced it cost me Ā£120 and I worried and missed it every minute it was gone - I love it big time šŸ˜ šŸ˜‚!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've got a Melitta Barista Caffeo - it grinds the beans and can make all different coffees but I just have Americano and my other half just has espresso's! He got it secondhand but it is fab.
I just had it serviced it cost me Ā£120 and I worried and missed it every minute it was gone - I love it big time šŸ˜ šŸ˜‚!!
Thatā€™s way fancier! No wonder you missed it. Have you seen the history about the Melitta woman? Iā€™d never heard of her before even though I used to buy melitta filters.
---
Went to view a house once and the estate agents had photoshopped out the giant pylon in the back garden šŸ˜³
FH thatā€™s bad!!

Calling dark fruit cider! Am at a caravan park and they had it in draft. Am lying in bed crippled with heartburn after 4 pints of the stuff!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
When my mum says something ā€œdoes me a favourā€ when Iā€™m wearing it. It is so rude, she thinks itā€™s a nice thing to say but itā€™s a horrible thing to say, itā€™s like saying ā€œthat almost looks like you are not as outlandishly fat as you areā€

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When my mum says something ā€œdoes me a favourā€ when Iā€™m wearing it. It is so rude, she thinks itā€™s a nice thing to say but itā€™s a horrible thing to say, itā€™s like saying ā€œthat almost looks like you are not as outlandishly fat as you areā€
I feel you. I have a mother who feels compelled to judge anything and everything about a persons body and clothes, itā€™s not nice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
People complaining about quality of airplane food. I mean what can you expect 35000 above the earth
I love aeroplane food šŸ™ƒ
---

This made me lol, brilliant šŸ¤£
---

I love aeroplane food šŸ™ƒ
---

But not brilliant for you, obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
"Does that/if that makes sense" yes it does, I'm not stupid or slow.