Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbours letting their yappy little dog constantly bark in the garden all day I swear there is no noise more irritating šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
My neighbours letting their yappy little dog constantly bark in the garden all day I swear there is no noise more irritating šŸ¤¬
My neighbours have a big dog that barks in the garden all day, I work from home and itā€™s infuriating. Iā€™ve mentioned it to her but she does very little to stop it šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
My neighbours have a big dog that barks in the garden all day, I work from home and itā€™s infuriating. Iā€™ve mentioned it to her but she does very little to stop it šŸ˜”
Bless you at least i can get away from it when im at work our neighbours let it bark to annoy everybody because they are that type and know that nobody can really do anything about it except complain to them

Reactions: 4
My neighbours have a dog that never gets walked and just barks indoors all day. He doesn't get let out into the garden, and escapes for a wee in our front garden when they open the front door. They seem to wind the poor thing up when they're there and make him bark, then he gets anxious when they leave him alone so he barks more. There's no escape from it!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
My neighbour let's their Amazon alarm clock go on and on for at least half an hour. It's not difficult to say Alexa stop. It pisses me off when I'm trying to have a lie in. I reckon if I shouted loud enough I could turn it off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My neighbour let's their Amazon alarm clock go on and on for at least half an hour. It's not difficult to say Alexa stop. It pisses me off when I'm trying to have a lie in. I reckon if I shouted loud enough I could turn it off šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d be shouting at it to play tunes at 3am šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My neighbours have a dog that never gets walked and just barks indoors all day. He doesn't get let out into the garden, and escapes for a wee in our front garden when they open the front door. They seem to wind the poor thing up when they're there and make him bark, then he gets anxious when they leave him alone so he barks more. There's no escape from it!
Can you contact the RSPCA? Theyā€™re crap, but itā€™s worth a try at least. Bastards shouldnā€™t have a dog.

Reactions: 9
They need evidence of the barking and it's hard to capture on video as the sound isn't distinct enough. RSPCA won't just turn up for something like that. If he were left in the garden barking from time to time it would be easier to get the evidence but you never see him outside x

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know people can't help coughing but the sound is sooo irritating! Someone in the office keeps coughing and clearing his throat and I just want to tell him to SHUT UP or work from home so he's not bothering us all :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s not my fault you spat out 3+ children and donā€™t want or cannot afford child care! Get the little fucks out of my way you selfish prick! I am NOT amused, I donā€™t find it cute, and I certainly donā€™t think itā€™s ok that you duck up my shopping so you can treat the supermarket like a giant bleeping doll house for your kids! And if they touch me or my trolly do not look offended and horrified when I react angrily, recoil in horror and bring out my anti bacterial spray! Your tit fiends are not endearing to me! Theyā€™re little gross germ spreaders!
Maybe the the parents have formed a view that you are a deeply unpleasant person and are deliberately winding you up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People who don't or can't control their dogs and allow them to jump up on you

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am a big planner in my friendship group and I find that people always playfully make fun of me for it - the angle being that Iā€™m really ā€˜keenā€™ and care so much (as if they donā€™t) - which is annoying because everyone benefits from me taking the initiative and if they didnā€™t want these things to happen in the first place they wouldnā€™t attend?

So I recently organised a Summer day out only for one friend to say ā€œwe need to do something before then!ā€ in the GC, so I suggested some ideas. She then messages me privately to say ā€œcanā€™t believe how on it you are planning for June šŸ˜‚ love the organisation thoā€ like WHY is steam coming out of my ears rn? Why does it feel like a dig?? Itā€™s not a compliment nor an interesting statement. What is the motivation? Anyway, she then mentions her plan for next week again and that sheā€™s gonna pick up in the group chat (which she does).

However, her boyfriend ends up in my house yesterday and says ā€œoh btw we canā€™t come to that thing you were trying to organise for next weekā€ - sorry??? Why has she told her boyfriend her plan was my plan? There seems to be some weird embarrassment factor with being seen to plan things/actually trying to see your friends

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am a big planner in my friendship group and I find that people always playfully make fun of me for it - the angle being that Iā€™m really ā€˜keenā€™ and care so much (as if they donā€™t) - which is annoying because everyone benefits from me taking the initiative and if they didnā€™t want these things to happen in the first place they wouldnā€™t attend?

So I recently organised a Summer day out only for one friend to say ā€œwe need to do something before then!ā€ in the GC, so I suggested some ideas. She then messages me privately to say ā€œcanā€™t believe how on it you are planning for June šŸ˜‚ love the organisation thoā€ like WHY is steam coming out of my ears rn? Why does it feel like a dig?? Itā€™s not a compliment nor an interesting statement. What is the motivation? Anyway, she then mentions her plan for next week again and that sheā€™s gonna pick up in the group chat (which she does).

However, her boyfriend ends up in my house yesterday and says ā€œoh btw we canā€™t come to that thing you were trying to organise for next weekā€ - sorry??? Why has she told her boyfriend her plan was my plan? There seems to be some weird embarrassment factor with being seen to plan things/actually trying to see your friends
I was the planner in my group and I totally get you! I say was because I've stepped back now, couldn't be arsed with it anymore. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening entertainment events. I'm old and want to be entertained in the afternoon with soft refreshments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another one.... wherever I try to walk in the house, either the dog or child is right in front of me doing a snail impersonation. They seem to be able to sense me trying to move around them too and move to the side accordingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I get this. It's actually sad on their part for being snarky about a person wanting to spend time with them. Whenever anyone invites me anywhere I take it as compliment. It's nice to know people want to spend time with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
started a new job few months ago, advertised as Agile/flexible with one set day in the office as. A Team.

Before i accepted the offer I asked the recruiter to make sure with the managing director that iā€™m expected one day a week ONLY ) i can do certain other days in the office (by choice) but there will be 2 days where I dont have the flexibility cause of childcare and I just need to sort out arrangements

All was agreed that Monday would be the office day and anything else as/when I wanted.

Managing director of our team (company is massive and American and they are very big on Agile working and work/life balance) has now said every other week we are expected to go in for ā€˜client calling sessionsā€™ on one of the 2 days I said I wont be able to do from the start

This has annoyed me as I had other job offers with more flexibility and same pay but I took this as I liked the company and thought I would fit into the team better.

i know companies have a right to change what theh want but its a bit like false advertising and its not something that we need to be in for when we have been doing this exact calling session from home šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 11