Little things that annoy you immensely #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spoken before about my mils eating habits…still vile but the whole family (minus mr moon, he must be the postman’s 🤭) openly burp at the dinner table and don’t cover their mouths. They think I’m posh because I don’t…👀
Speaking as someone who finds it funny when one of the kids drinks fizzy drinks and makes a noise after like they’re coming out of the Trapdoor (you need to be old for this reference), that’s disgusting. We find burping like that funny but at a dinner table? No. Gross.

Reactions: 6
Speaking as someone who finds it funny when one of the kids drinks fizzy drinks and makes a noise after like they’re coming out of the Trapdoor (you need to be old for this reference), that’s disgusting. We find burping like that funny but at a dinner table? No. Gross.
I remember trapdoor!

yeah, don’t get me wrong, me and mr moon laugh our heads off whenever his farts sound like a tune 😂 but I don’t need to hear (or smell 🤢) burps when I’m eating my dinner.

My sleep hygiene. And the term sleep hygiene 🙃
Yeah I feel same cos from time to time I suffer poor sleep and the term sleep hygiene makes it sound like you are a dirty witch.

What are you supposed to do if you cant sleep? Best I can do is get up and watch the shopping channel cos that is the most boring thing for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I feel same cos from time to time I suffer poor sleep and the term sleep hygiene makes it sound like you are a dirty witch.

What are you supposed to do if you cant sleep? Best I can do is get up and watch the shopping channel cos that is the most boring thing for me.
That’s exactly why I hate it, too 😆 makes it sound like you sleep in unwashed sheets and grubby PJs. I try the shopping channels or talk radio but struggling lately, can take hours to nod off then the alarm goes, it’s snoozed, and you’re behind for the day 🤯 It’s worse when I don’t exercise but then I’m too tired from the night before/busy playing catch up to exercise so it’s like a vicious circle at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Vibrator lol, at least if you don’t sleep after you’ve still had a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you dig your fingernail into the top of a banana to peel it and the skin doesn’t tear, it just crushes the top into a pulp.

• Haha
I cannot bear the sound of people eating. As a child I used to stare at my siblings eating their cornflakes, my sister later told me she used to suck them 🤣 even now if my husband eats an apple near me I put my earbuds in. I tell him I have to listen to Slipknot🤣🤣
Oh JESUS! I cannot stand it! My SIL does this weird thing whereby she makes sure all teeth touch as she chews…front, back you name it…and bangs her teeth together with EVERY BITE … WTF?????
---
People who take the whole family food shopping with them then hog all the aisles 😒
Oh god..,.when parents want to ‘entertain’ their sticky offspring in a supermarket letting the little fucks select the items whilst spitting and slobbering all over everything….duck OFF! It’s not a bleeping soft play area! It’s not my fault you spat out 3+ children and don’t want or cannot afford child care! Get the little fucks out of my way you selfish prick! I am NOT amused, I don’t find it cute, and I certainly don’t think it’s ok that you duck up my shopping so you can treat the supermarket like a giant bleeping doll house for your kids! And if they touch me or my trolly do not look offended and horrified when I react angrily, recoil in horror and bring out my anti bacterial spray! Your tit fiends are not endearing to me! They’re little gross germ spreaders!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh JESUS! I cannot stand it! My SIL does this weird thing whereby she makes sure all teeth touch as she chews…front, back you name it…and bangs her teeth together with EVERY BITE … WTF?????
---

Oh god..,.when parents want to ‘entertain’ their sticky offspring in a supermarket letting the little fucks select the items whilst spitting and slobbering all over everything….duck OFF! It’s not a bleeping soft play area! It’s not my fault you spat out 3+ children and don’t want or cannot afford child care! Get the little fucks out of my way you selfish prick! I am NOT amused, I don’t find it cute, and I certainly don’t think it’s ok that you duck up my shopping so you can treat the supermarket like a giant bleeping doll house for your kids! And if they touch me or my trolly do not look offended and horrified when I react angrily, recoil in horror and bring out my anti bacterial spray! Your tit fiends are not endearing to me! They’re little gross germ spreaders!
Wow! What a take on parents trying to make everybody's lives slightly easier whilst doing a simple every day task that everyone literally has to do. Would you rather they ran around the supermarket with their children crying/screaming with boredom? And let's be honest if parents never took their children with them to do these menial things, the next generation would grow up not knowing how to even pay at a supermarket never mind the rest

• Haha
Wow! What a take on parents trying to make everybody's lives slightly easier whilst doing a simple every day task that everyone literally has to do. Would you rather they ran around the supermarket with their children crying/screaming with boredom? And let's be honest if parents never took their children with them to do these menial things, the next generation would grow up not knowing how to even pay at a supermarket never mind the rest
Trying to make everyone’s lives slightly easier….🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get how turning grocery shopping into an eDuCaTiOnAl iNtErAcTiVe eXpErIeNcE makes the parent's life slightly easier but how does it make anyone else's day easier?! Genuinely perplexed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get how turning grocery shopping into an eDuCaTiOnAl iNtErAcTiVe eXpErIeNcE makes the parent's life slightly easier but how does it make anyone else's day easier?! Genuinely perplexed.
I think it's cause then we don't have to hear the kids screaming and crying 🤣

I don't mind them having a little bit of interactive experience but not when it's busy and please no extremely loud narrating of everything by the parent 🤢 I know children need to go shopping to learn how to live in society, maybe it's a good time to teach them how to not be in everyone's way though. That would avoid them growing up into adults who stop to chat in the middle of the aisle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course kids need to be taken to the supermarket sometimes. But what the OP was describing was out of control children with reckless parents incapable of disciplining them. And we've all seen them. The parents that think going to Costco on a Sunday counts as family time so all the kids are running around screaming, overwhelmed by the noise, the crowds, the amount of time spent there. And the parents aren't trying to teach them anything. They just let them go around licking the floor or whatver. Just had one such experience this weekend and truly, makes everyone's lives harder. The parents looked miserable too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that the little tit grad that I used to work with just bought £45m house in Primrose Hill 🤦🏻‍♀️ there what the actual duck.

FORTY-FIVE MILLION

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The fact that the little tit grad that I used to work with just bought £45m house in Primrose Hill 🤦🏻‍♀️ there what the actual duck.

FORTY-FIVE MILLION
I hate them. I’d say I’m jealous because I can’t afford a house of my own but that is just beyond belief. I wouldn’t even if I could.

I hate them. I’d say I’m jealous because I can’t afford a house of my own but that is just beyond belief. I wouldn’t even if I could.
It’s an obscene amount of money. When we were FB connections several years ago I noticed he was suddenly really flash with money. The kid came from nothing and was honestly a little hole, extremely annoying and ruined some nights out.

I just googled his firm and an article says the “average” employee earns £1.1m p/a

🫠

BUT IS HE HAPPY THOUGH.

• Wow
Reactions: 2