Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Stitch.
Why is he everywhere all of a sudden? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Lilo & Stitch, but it's over 20 years old, why is his face suddenly plastered everywhere??

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
When you want to look at the menu for somewhere, but you can’t see the menu unless you choose a location, then you have to choose whether you’re eating in or taking out, so you pick one at random just to skip past it and get to the menu, then they tell you that actually that location isn’t doing eat in/take out and takes you back to the beginning to start all over again and I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE MENU IN GENERAL WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT
Also, restaurants that don’t have a website so when you try and see the menu, it’s some rubbish screenshot on a Facebook page from six months ago.

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
People who feel the need to say bye to people, get in their car, then beep their friggin horn a million times as they drive off as a way of saying bye again 😤😤😤 just piss off you've already said bye in a reasonable way 🙈 almost every single night my little boy gets woken up by a car driving past the house like BEEP-BeEp-BeEp-BEEP-BEEP 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The work colleague texted your husband (or WhatsApp etc), said you were awful, which obviously you’re not, and he told you? Pretty crappy from both of them!
He told him to his face at work later today 🤨

I'm annoyed at my husband for saying anything to me and not him and fuming at the bloke

• Sad
  • Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
Annoys me when beauty salons and similar still send a COVID questionnaire to complete before your appointment. Like come on, give it a rest now.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I find some people who vape soooo inconsiderate. No, I don't want to smell or inhale whatever that stink thing is. And exactly as said above a rotten cloud of god knows what trailing them along the street.

Honestly, I think most smokers are far more considerate. And even though I have never smoked I can bear the smell of a fresh cigarette far more easily than a stinking cloud of vapour coming at me.

I think some vapers think you should be impressed with it or something. Ugh. 🤢

theweekend

So I’m on the phone, specifically leaving a serious message for the NHS, and my mum can hear me from the other room. She starts calling “are you talking to me?” - obviously I can’t respond, then I hear the footsteps of doom coming my way, I turn around (but don’t make eye contact) hoping she will use context clues to see I am on the phone!! Obviously she doesn’t and keeps coming at me asking who I’m talking to whilst I am mid sentence, I literally have to run away so I can finish my voicemail. Why does it take her so long to process things!? Surely the exaggerated dismissive hand gestures should tell her all she needs to know. Tbh it’s just pure nosiness as whenever I actually call her from another room she waits for me to come to her!

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I know I have ranted before about this but - people who stand far too close in queues (or anywhere else!) drive me mad!

Just out of Boots, where the row of self service machines is along by the front window. I happened to be at the first one, nearest to the entrance of the row.

I knew there was a couple right behind me ie far too close to me. The man was practically hanging over my shoulder. He certainly had a good gawp at what I was buying and actually had to take a step back to make space as I turned to leave. 😡

Nobody could possibly even attempt to jump the queue because of the layout but in any case there's no need to stand on my heels, you fucking idiot.

instasham13

Chatty Member
When we get to this time of year and the holier than thou folk have to bring up how every decoration on their tree is a nursery/school crafty thing that their child/grandchild/gold fish made in order to make us folk who like a nice matching tree feel like we don't do Christmas right.

I don't give a fuck that your kid made a decoration that's still on your tree 30 years later.

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Annoys me when beauty salons and similar still send a COVID questionnaire to complete before your appointment. Like come on, give it a rest now.
I ordered something the other day and the dispatch email said to allow for delays due to Covid-19 😐 come on now

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Being let down constantly by people, friend was meant to come see me today, txt her last night no answer, I’m sat on a bench in town with a coffee wondering why the fuck do I bother with people who can’t be arsed with me!

• Sad
  • Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Social media types going on for weeks about how much they love autumn, then as soon as it arrives moaning about actual autumnal weather. Of course it’s pissing it down, you nobhead, you live in the UK 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Serene Serena

VIP Member
There's a woman at work who echoes everything anyone says to her, for example: Me - Sharon can you pass me the stapler. Her - me the stapler. Me - what time are you going for lunch? Her - you going for lunch. It drives me INSANE. I think she does it to show she's listening but one of these days I'm going to punch her in the mouth :D :D

• Haha
  • Wow

Kim Mild

VIP Member
People ( I've seen this most by admins on Facebook groups) who go on about being 'inclusive' . They are too busy trying to accommodate those who, on the off chance, might have a difference that they alienate people who don't.

BonBon27

VIP Member
People who write text messages that are really difficult to follow. My old flatmate messages me and it hurts my head every time trying to untangle what she’s saying. She’s the first person to tell you how highly educated she is but can’t structure her sentences in a way at that doesn’t leave you reaching for the panadol.
A friend of mine writes every text/whatsapp message like it’s a business document or corporate e mail. Her latest went along the lines of - “This particular event will need to be shelved I think, I need to prioritise other factors and there are too many diaries to co ordinate for this. Let’s review dates and diarise an alternative”.
Mate just say everyone’s busy that day so we’ll come up with a new date 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’m so incandescent with rage on 4 counts

a work colleague of my husbands ( a bloke) knocked on the door for a chat, we live near a popular dog walking area and he had knocked on for my husband who was on the loo at the time, we had a chat and a laugh and waived goodbye only for me to be described to my husband later on at work as ‘awful’ I’m so mad I want to cry

just been to Tesco’s it doesn’t shut till midnight but my god the dirty looks from the staff stacking shelves for daring to purchase stuff this was at 9.00 pm same for B&M again two women actually huffing and puffing and arguing at having to man the tills and serve us 😳

And my husband being a dick for not telling that bloke to fuck off (he heard the conversation we had)
And for being the sort of person who always has to say the opposite of everything I say all the time

PISSED OFF 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Drivers who sit in the third lane of the motorway when the road ahead of them is clear. Just pull over ffs.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Yes! 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, 2 acres for the garden complete with free standing 2 bedroomed annex for their 99 year old mother
and it’s “nah too small” 👀
When they’re downsizing and then complain that the prospective houses are smaller than the one they’ve got 😂

• Haha