Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
When you get asked to complete a follow up to some purchase. No problems, yes very likely, yes very likely, 10 yes very likely and then the box. Please explain why you gave this answer. Fuck off. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
My neighbour's stinky firepit 🙄
He lit it at 8.30pm, so I brought my washing in. It was still going at midnight, stunk my house out with smoke, I had to shut all my windows on a really hot summer evening.
This morning my eyes and throat are sore with the smoke.
What a selfish twat, stunk the neighbourhood out all evening so he can sit there with his fucking fire😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Sibz

VIP Member
Ceramic cups that say "not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use" Fuck off!! It's whole purpose is to hold boiling water, how is it unable to withstand the dishwasher or microwave?

Last edited:
  • Haha

instasham13

Chatty Member
When people leave a job, tag everyone in the goodbye FB post, say theve made friends for life and will keep in touch but never see them again. The amount of posts you see on FB that are so false acting like everything is best buds. Hate it. 🤣

• Haha

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
People on social media posting a pic of their 5-7 year olds with the caption “when did they become a teenage” “looks like I have a teenager 🥹” you don’t, they are clearly 5 And they don’t look like teenagers ffs🙄, I don’t know why that pisses me off so much 😂
Urgh mine is when people do a kids birthday post and say "and all of a sudden, just like that, she's 6 🥺"

🙄 Pretty sure it took 6 years for her to turn 6 but okay 😑 I say this as a mother myself 🤣

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
When it's a really dark morning, wind and torrential rain and you've got some knobheads driving down country lanes with no headlights on!

Also, people who walk along these country lanes, with no pathways, in the dark wearing all black clothes! How am I supposed to see you!

• Wow

Wolfshead

People who, when you're telling them something or explaining something, say "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" all the time. They're obviously not listening and it drives me nuts.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
LinkedIn and it’s never ending “type” of notification. Also, Rosie Jones 😐 she’s like a bad smell on the ‘comedy’ circuit.
I was looking forward to big fat quiz of the year until I saw she was in the line up 🙄. She keeps getting booked for shows but if she toured I think she'd struggle to fill a lift.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I was looking forward to big fat quiz of the year until I saw she was in the line up 🙄. She keeps getting booked for shows but if she toured I think she'd struggle to fill a lift.
Yeah it's not even the fact you can barely understand what she's saying, it's more that she isn't even funny. Isn't that the main thing to master when you're a comedian...

• Heart

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I’ve been with my husband for 13 years, married 9. Every day he makes the same terrible, old school, end of the pier joke and not one single time have I ever laughed. The other day he said something about loving me because I always laugh at it. I never laugh at it, it’s an awful joke and it’s been boring since the first time he said it - it makes me cringe a bit to be honest. He obviously finds himself so funny the laughter is in his head and he’s convinced himself I am there laughing along with him. I’m literally silent, I don’t bother reacting at all. Men are unfathomable sometimes.

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
So bored of people arguing whether cats or dogs are better 😂 can people not just agree there are pros and cons to both as pets and people should choose the type of pet that suits them better if they want to have a pet. There's not really 'better' about it

Elle Woods

VIP Member
People calling something what is isn't

Orangutang instead of orangutan
Skellington instead of skeleton
It always bugs me on Halloween when people write on FB that they're took their child "trickle treating" instead of "trick or treating". It doesn't even make sense 😂

• Haha