Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
‘There are currently no compartments available in this locker’

RAAAAAGE
Do you use inpost? They "lost" a £130 return I posted back to Schuh. Courier pinched it more like! Luckily Schuh were good about it and refunded me anyway. But I will never use inpost again

Reactions: 2
I'm breastfeeding and my baby is now 6 months old and now it seems that I can just stop feeding and put him on bottles as he's 6 months. "helpfully" said after pointing out I said I "only"wanted to get to 6 months, yes I did but I said I'd see how I felt and right now I feel fine to carry on for a wee while longer (I'm scared to stop as I got mastitis last time and I'd slowly cut down like your supposed to)

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Just been whatsapped by my in laws to inform me of their plans for Christmas Day. No invite, no checking with us, no discussion. Just we’re doing this for dinner and then you’ll come round at 5. Oh. Will we? So my kids, the only actual young kids in the family, won’t have their dinner with their grandparents or great grandparents and then will have to leave their house and all their new things to go to a boring relative’s house, and either me or my hubby will drive when we’re both people who would have a drink when the others don’t. Brilliant.
This is what happens when I don’t make the effort to see them every weekend and don’t think about Christmas until November at the earliest. My girls have been busy with parties etc all weekend so we haven’t been involved in any chats about it. Drives me insane! They just make plans and don’t ever think about asking if it’s actually ok with us 🤬
I don’t have much family of my own but at this rate I’m gonna tell them to shove their Christmas and just stay at home the 4 of us.
And your children will have been up since early o’clock, over excited all day and ready for an early bed so you and husband will be ready for a quiet drink together

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
My husband keeps closing the sliding doors to the shower. Our en suite is minuscule and I am not. Every time I go in to the en suite to use the loo which is slotted in between the wall and the shower I end up whacking my elbow on the doors. It’s so annoying, I don’t know why he keeps closing them? It’s like adding an extra 2 steps to using the shower each time too?

Reactions: 1
I just saw she’s going to be in the next season of Call the Midwife. I bloody love that, it’s pretty much the only tv I watch apart from cooking programmes and now she’s ruined it.
I'm not keen on her as a comedian but she acted in Casualty and was actually really good and not at all annoying so maybe it will be ok (fingers crossed).

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Driving into a supermarket carpark earlier, a gobshite drove out the wrong way, while taking up as much space as possible.
Follow the arrows, you dimwit, and don't assume drivers coming in (the correct way) are going to get out of your way. 😡

• Heart

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
School sending packed lunch leftovers home "so parents can see how much children have eaten."
They don't sent leftovers home from school dinners. I'm sick of cleaning dregs of juice and sticky yogurt out of the lunchbag every evening. 🤢
Any school that does that is taking the piss - its an easy way to lessen the amount they have to spend on bin emptying services - get the kids to take their rubbish home. Its bollocks and it gets drilled into kids in primary and if they take packed lunch in secondary you'll end up with your kids bring their empties home no matter how many times you say bin it at school.

That said, my daughter does my nut - she has retainers at the moment so won't eat in school because its 'a rigmarole' so she takes packed lunch to school, couple of snack packs of maryland cookies from what I've noticed. Then brings them home and proceeds to piss me right off by muching them and schrunching the pack next to me - is it wrong that at that moment my misophonia triggers me to what to stove her skull in. :ROFLMAO: I've resisted thus far by putting the most boring YouTubers I can find on so she buggers off sharpish.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Oh god yes! It seems to be quite a recent thing; when and why did that start?
I have no idea but it really irritates me!!
---
I hate when I'm on the sofa and the person sat next me sits almost diagonally facing me and crosses their leg so that it's across my side. It's family that do it rather than strangers, but even so, get out my fucking space!!! You're taking up over half the sofa, need any more room?? Makes you feel boxed in, hate that feeling. Family version of manspreading.
Oh my Mum drives me mad with the sofa. They have a 3 seater, and she insists on sitting in the middle! So if the chairs are both taken I end up squished against the arm while the other end of the sofa is empty. Sit at the end ffs and give us both some space to breathe!

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
We stopped putting stuff on fb ages ago I swear people only agree to buy/pick up stuff just to get your details we either car boot or donate to charity now
Oh! That's what they want 🤔 put on a free item for the first time and got responses from dodgy looking accounts which I ignored.

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
Food packaging.

Especially placing the QR code right next to the barcode so that it fecks up the scanner on the self-service till.

I've got used to spotting them and covering them with my thumb when scanning but recently I've noticed that the QR codes are being placed in all sorts of new locations and have shrunk in size so that they're harder to find.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I don't expect a fuss about my birthday, which is just as well 🤣 since there isn't one.
Cue the tiny violins!

But FGS don't pass off something as a present when it's actually just a cause you want to be seen to support.
Ooh I bought you this... you shouldn't have, you really shouldn't have 😉.

Happened last year and is about to happen again.

Anyway...😁

AD64F9B5-57BB-4633-AB55-A9E93AC846B0.jpeg

• Sad

dee_mc

VIP Member
Top tip, cutting sellotape with your scissors leaves sticky stuff on them so they don’t glide through wrapping paper. Ask me how I discovered this and how angry I got before I cleaned my scissors.
I clean my work scissors with hand sanitiser and it does such a great job! I'm sure any alcohol would do the same job but sanitiser is what I have to hand.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I use Uber now it tells you how much it will be and you don’t have to pay cash they work out cheaper than my local taxi plac
Sadly we don’t have Uber where I live 😅 however our local taxi firm has now got an app of its own. That didn’t stop a taxi driver accepting the money from me when I drunkenly paid him cash, forgetting I’d already paid on the app - that’s on me 😳 but a decent person would have been honest surely. I mugged myself off there lol

• Sad

VIP Member
When you scroll Netflix for ages and can’t find anything you want to watch
That's why I never had a subscription, 2 trials, cancelled after 20 minutes.
With my subs there is always something to watch.

Wolfshead

Oh dear I have quite a few

1) "Mental Health" - hes got "Mental health" - erm - its Mental Health issues, problems, struggles etc - not just mental health.
2) The word "cup cakes" its a fairy cake
3) Other peoples food photos, always make me want to vomit
4) Amanda Holden, Daniella Westbroke and Katie Price
5) "Bangs" "Pants" - instead of fringe and trousers
6) The word "Panties" it just sounds sleazy and something that Ron Jeremy would say whilst sweating everywhere
7) People who leave their engines running and just sit in the car, the noise is bloody annoying - especially old diesel high milage taxis
8) People who walk around with their phone on handsfree shouting replies to a conversation, one woman who is super loud stands in the underpass doing it and it echos up the road - also those who do it in their car, do they realise everyone can hear them talking about their itchy groin.
9) People with loud or backfiring cars / motor bikes, they scare the shit out of my dog and they sound like a horrible wet fart, a true performance engine would purr not spit and pop
10) Stupid eyebrows, I would rather see a natural monobrow than these crayoned on monstrosities
11) Butter Cream, its disgusting and sickly if more than 1mm thick, put jam or icing on!
12) Grazing tables - urgh - sausage rolls squashed up against donuts, fruit and biscuits. Looks scabby and dirty and all those hands touching the food.

Phew I feel a bit better now! Sorry all!
Agree with all of those but especially number one! I just heard somebody say it today and had to bite my tongue (again).

• Heart