Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
And your children will have been up since early o’clock, over excited all day and ready for an early bed so you and husband will be ready for a quiet drink together
Oh god I hadn’t even thought of that 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 and we’ll have to drag our arses out to someone else’s house 🙄

Reactions: 1

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
30mm M4 vesa mounting screws and a curved 34 " Dell Monitor.
Get fucked.
No I didn't have a clue till today either.
Get fucked again.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
When you're sat next to someone who keeps bouncing their knee or foot up and down when you're on a sofa, and the whole fucking sofa shakes 🤬 STOP FUCKING DOING THAT and sit still
I can’t help doing that it’s automatic lol

The advert with The song knights in white satin!

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I find when I quote or paraphrase people they end up arguing with me? Like they won’t remember what they said about something and it leads to me sitting and listening to them effectively argue with themselves…

e.g. my sister once said that her daughter as a baby “couldn’t have been much easier” so I said to her “oh it must have been different when[her son] came along as before you’d had an easier baby” and she went on a long spin off about not sure she was that easy etc etc etc et

I do it at work with my boss all the time too and just shrug off the whole thing. I find it weird.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Tattle keeps asking me to “confirm action“ to like a post? - and I can only select the like reaction? Is anybody else having this issue?
I think you might be holding the like button for too long? Mine has done this on occasion

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
That’s what I meant, if you wanted them shoved into some tatty reused carrier bag you’d have gone to a car boot! When I buy something in lovely packaging I expect it to be lovely when it arrives
True, the recipient will probably think they came from a charity shop (nothing wrong with that) If you purchased it brand new you should have it in tip-top condition.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I’ve had taxi drivers try to overcharge me on regular trips many times! They don’t think you’ll say anything if you’re a lone woman and it’s late at night. Tough shit mate, I’m not being mugged off.
I use Uber now it tells you how much it will be and you don’t have to pay cash they work out cheaper than my local taxi plac

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
In the same theme as people saying the complete wrong thing, people talking to babies in 'baby talk'. Basically just made up random words

What the heck is a dodee, a bicbic, or a boboz. I could go on. My baby is a human why are you talking to her like that? I mean I genuinely can't understand the sentences never mind her 🤯
Omg i’m guilty of using dodi and bobos 🤣🤣 But i’m glad i’ve never said bicbic. Or bocboc for milk 🤣

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Sadly we don’t have Uber where I live 😅 however our local taxi firm has now got an app of its own. That didn’t stop a taxi driver accepting the money from me when I drunkenly paid him cash, forgetting I’d already paid on the app - that’s on me 😳 but a decent person would have been honest surely. I mugged myself off there lol
You should complain to the company. Bastards!