Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Aurikatariina'a refusal to wear proper protective gear when she's cleaning biohazard looking homes. The woman is giggling through the bathroom mess, nary a mask or sometimes even gloves to be seen and it drives me insane. I'm starting to wonder if she actually knows what she's doing. People get training for these types of cleaning for a reason, I really like what she does for people but she's so dismissive of safety measures.

Thank you!
I used to enjoy her videos but can't watch them anymore. I know she claims that she has training (I do think she has) but it is very unresponsible to clean the stuff she does without proper gear, often even without gloves. And don't get me started on the mould and crap she must be breathing in for hours :sick:

Reactions: 2
I'm getting married next summer and want to be stopped for a good couple of months beforehand so new year is my kinda target so I have time to get my boobs back

• Heart

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
When I’m the first to arrive at Body Pump so I don’t put my bag down on the spot I’m going to use but someone comes in just as I’m getting my equipment and takes my spot.

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
some threads are really cliquey.

Very annoying if you are a late comer to a thread and you ask a question ( which has obviously been discussed extensively before) and you get the rude replies of ‘not this againnnn’ or get a sarky reply.

apologies if i have a life and dont want to read 60 threads to find an answer to a simple question 🙄

Anyways- my annoying thing- glass/ceramic chopping boards. Why on eart would you want to cut anything on these pieces of shit with the constant clacking of the knife. Gives me the rage!
Or they accuse you of being the influencer they are all bitching about. I've found the Mrs Hinch one to be the worst of those

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
DVD cases for boxsets!! I treated myself to "The Bionic Woman" boxset, the original one
which had 4 seasons. Arrived yesterday in a big dvd case holding all 18 discs and I started
to panic!! I spent 10 agonising minutes removing all 18 discs, they were not easy to remove.
Thankfully I got them all out without breaking any which has happened in the past, I broke
a dvd from my "The Champions" boxset because of the bad dvd cases.

Now the Bionic Woman boxset lives in a dvd cake box and I'm ripping them as I type.
Not sure what you mean by this, what were you expecting them to come in 😂

• Haha

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I've just bought some new lipgloss. It came in a cellophane wrapped box which was a bastard to open. Then the lipgloss itself was wrapped in more cellophane with no obvious way of removing it. I used scissors and cut myself. After all that, the lipgloss wasn't the shade I wanted and now I can't return it.
That’s bloody annoying too lol

griftalo

VIP Member
Can you change the language in the settings? When we were away, Netflix had been left on in German but could set to English, or at least subtitles, for some programmes?
No it’s the tv service - not Netflix. Netflix just won’t work at all. Thank you though! I tried looking at the subtitle settings on tv and while I could change it, they don’t come on 🤣

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That‘s really irritating! Was it late at night and he thought you might have been drunk? I had a taxi driver try to overcharge me one night because I was on my own and presumably he thought I wouldn’t realise.
No, it was in the morning.

It's only a small amount, but it was sly on his part, imo. Slyness annoys me.

• Sad

Drea1984

Chatty Member
This is totally irrational but thick, oversized black framed glasses on women of peri menopausal age. Almost always accompanied with that slight upper lip curl you get from too much lip filler. No Jennifer, you don’t look like a sexy secretary, you look like every other identikit 45yo in your Home Counties market town.
This is so funny!!
Like Grace Dent from I’m a Celeb.
And I fear maybe myself minus the lip filler🤣🤣

• Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
LinkedIn and it’s never ending “type” of notification. Also, Rosie Jones 😐 she’s like a bad smell on the ‘comedy’ circuit.
I just saw she’s going to be in the next season of Call the Midwife. I bloody love that, it’s pretty much the only tv I watch apart from cooking programmes and now she’s ruined it.

• Sad

griftalo

VIP Member
I've tried a few own brand pads and they are just grim as feck. I stick to Always now and other than the glue situation they're grand really and worth the extra money.
Thanks for the tip re reusables - not for me I don't think, although I've had surprising success with period underwear for nighttime protection.
Sticking to that theme, another little thing that annoys me immensely is that my period still sneaks up on me most months. That "ooooh, so that's why I want to kill everyone" moment. Incredibly tiresome but apparently it's beyond me to keep track.
I use clue. Not glue lol given the conversation.
thinx period pyjama shorts are amazing.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This is going to sound awful, but there is this woman who usually sits outside our local WH Smith selling the Big Issue. I'm ashamed to admit that I always walk by, I never give her anything. I saw the same woman sitting outside Sainsburys today, I walked on by.
I just find it irriatating, because I want to do my shopping in peace, I don't want to be accosted by various people wanting a donation/contribution/purchase.
Does this make me sound awful? I guess it does.
I hate being accosted, so I agree with you.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
People who still put me and my husband in my mums Christmas cards instead of sending us one separately I have been moved out 15 years 😵💫
I hate when people put mine and husbands names in Christmas cards but can’t be bothered to put our children’s names in and just write “and family”. What makes it even worse is when it's family (husbands not mine) that do it!

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I'm breastfeeding and my baby is now 6 months old and now it seems that I can just stop feeding and put him on bottles as he's 6 months. "helpfully" said after pointing out I said I "only"wanted to get to 6 months, yes I did but I said I'd see how I felt and right now I feel fine to carry on for a wee while longer (I'm scared to stop as I got mastitis last time and I'd slowly cut down like your supposed to)
Well done!! And you keep going just as long as you want to!!

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I know it has no bearing on my life and I should mind my own business but...People wearing their "big coats" in the middle of September when it's not even single digit temperatures yet. It's not that cold you drama queens 😂

Also some people's coats fucking stink.
---

It's the way people say it gets earlier every year. Er, no, I've worked retail for over a decade and the first Christmas bits are always on shelves in early September at the very latest.
Got my first box of mince pies a few days ago 🤭

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just been whatsapped by my in laws to inform me of their plans for Christmas Day. No invite, no checking with us, no discussion. Just we’re doing this for dinner and then you’ll come round at 5. Oh. Will we? So my kids, the only actual young kids in the family, won’t have their dinner with their grandparents or great grandparents and then will have to leave their house and all their new things to go to a boring relative’s house, and either me or my hubby will drive when we’re both people who would have a drink when the others don’t. Brilliant.
This is what happens when I don’t make the effort to see them every weekend and don’t think about Christmas until November at the earliest. My girls have been busy with parties etc all weekend so we haven’t been involved in any chats about it. Drives me insane! They just make plans and don’t ever think about asking if it’s actually ok with us 🤬
I don’t have much family of my own but at this rate I’m gonna tell them to shove their Christmas and just stay at home the 4 of us.

• Heart