Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
When you're sat next to someone who keeps bouncing their knee or foot up and down when you're on a sofa, and the whole fucking sofa shakes 🤬 STOP FUCKING DOING THAT and sit still
This is why I don't like sharing sofas because I'm constantly moving my seating position and it annoys me when someone else does it :oops:

Reactions: 3

pinkmug

VIP Member
Aurikatariina'a refusal to wear proper protective gear when she's cleaning biohazard looking homes. The woman is giggling through the bathroom mess, nary a mask or sometimes even gloves to be seen and it drives me insane. I'm starting to wonder if she actually knows what she's doing. People get training for these types of cleaning for a reason, I really like what she does for people but she's so dismissive of safety measures.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
In the year of 2023 no one has invented a perfume spray that is warm on contact with the skin. Cannot spray my body with cold liquids 🥶
---
Twats that road rage at you for daring to turn off into a junction 🤬
I may have moaned about this before but there are many road rage junction twats 🤷‍♀️

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Friends on Facebook who post pictures of every cough, spit, whatever, about their sodding grandkids. I get it, it's cute, but the kid looks the same in every shot! Underneath, always text like "Gawjuss" , "Love him to the moon and stars and back".
Fuck 's sake, not everybody gives a shit!!
Rant over
Or they describe them with my most hated word beginning with C that literally makes me feel sick, I can barely even type it without sweating and feeling sick - cute ewwwwwwwwww!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I have just seen this thread,

What annoys me immensely is the one skanky parent at school that doesn’t treat their child for head lice, so the nit cycle just goes over and over when I’m spending a fortune on headlice treatments for my little boys hair, as well as using it myself because they’ve also got into my hair! My hair is long (just above my bum) and takes ages to comb through!

Pisses me right off
When I was a kid (dinosaur era :LOL:)
A nurse used to come to the school and rather annoyingly undo the plaits your mother had neatly done to your hair that morning and inspect your bonce for head lice/nits. I never had them as a child and maybe that was why :unsure:
To knowingly not remove nits from their child's hair though :sick: just why.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
In the year of 2023 no one has invented a perfume spray that is warm on contact with the skin. Cannot spray my body with cold liquids 🥶
---
I came across an ad for solid perfumes that you rub on your skin and thought of this post. No alcohol so no cold feeling. Maybe something to consider?

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I’m in a hotel, and Netflix won’t work, and all the tv is in German for some reason. I don’t speak German. I’d have a hope of getting the gist more or less of Italian or French and better at Spanish but I just can’t with German 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can you change the language in the settings? When we were away, Netflix had been left on in German but could set to English, or at least subtitles, for some programmes?

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Jus-Rol Cinammon swirls.
They've changed the recipe.
They've increased the level of customer participation in cake preparation and baking. I never wanted this.
They now seem to taste primarily of soap. They were nice before they had to change everything.
Another of lifes simple pleasures gone like dust in the wind.
Are they the bake in the oven ones? I love them.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Delivery drivers who ring my phone when they are outside, expecting me to come to the end of the driveway for my item while they sit in their car. Just no.

• Wow

griftalo

VIP Member
My manager's favourite new phrase is 'going forward' meaning 'from now on' and I get irrationally annoyed by it. I always change it when I respond to her by saying 'so you mean that from now on, we are not taking any more work from thingamabob's medical underwriters?' She will answer 'yes, going forward that will be the case.' Argh, fuck off with your blue sky thinking and out of the box ideas, management speak is ridiculous.
That would do my head in