Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aulty

Annoys me that most Bluetooth earphones available now are wireless earbuds like airpods or similar rather than ones linked by a wire. I struggle to keep track of the wired ones, never mind if they're two separate buds. Also always feel like they're gonna fall out and they seem to often have pairing issues when only one of them properly connects 😤
I feel you. Loved the Marshall Minor IIs because they had the wire and a decent battery time, but they've discontinued them. I also hate them because the usb slot tends to break after a while and it can't be repaired. Something about the shape of my inner ear, but I can't find wireless ones that stay in.

Reactions: 3

Black.bird

VIP Member
@Black.bird - I was just making up an example of how my sister replies to messages. No broken leg involved! 😁

Ugh, that is beyond annoying. I hope you can get the bike sorted. Some people just don't give a damn.
Isn't it extraordinary too how the cctv never appears to be working in those cases. I have read similar a couple of times on Facebook pages where cars got damaged in supermarket car parks. The cctv wasn't working or didn't cover that area 🤔
I'm an idiot ... I completely missed reading your line about not actually breaking your leg 🫣

• Haha
🤣🤣 this exactly what I would say to my husband. As soon as I would see the board i’d know we’re in for a treat with shit food. Also they would always use the smallest knife to chop as well
Oh yeah if they use a tiny cheap knife you know they have no idea how to cook. Same on eat well for less.

griftalo

VIP Member
This is totally irrational but thick, oversized black framed glasses on women of peri menopausal age. Almost always accompanied with that slight upper lip curl you get from too much lip filler. No Jennifer, you don’t look like a sexy secretary, you look like every other identikit 45yo in your Home Counties market town.
Cringes with my glasses on! I need them with either massive lenses or tiny because the reflection of light in the back of one lens bothers my eye. I always feel a bit Wayne’s world more than secretary.
Lips are my own lol and in my defense I’ve always had glasses 🤓
---
When people hear the word snow on the weather forecast, without paying attention to where it'll be, then go around telling everyone it's going to snow this week.

One of the Mums at school was banging on about it snowing here by the end of the week. I've looked online and can't find any forecast that shows snow anywhere near here for the next couple of weeks.
lol. I’m sure it snows somewhere in the world every day

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
People on Vinted who counter your counter offer by offering £5 below what you’ve asked.

And the ones who offer 50p less for a £1.50 item.

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
My eyebrow salon has put their prices up quite dramatically for an eyebrow wax- I completely get it as everyone is putting their prices up but have had to put a stop to it now as it’s not affordable. I used to book in every four weeks as my brows are unruly to say the least!

So now I’m wandering around with awful grown out brows as I’m a lazy cow. Tweezing them takes so long and they still look shit so I can’t be bothered.

Ensay

VIP Member
@Ensay I hear you. It's like popping out for lunch on a Wednesday afternoon ( should be quiet), yet everywhere is heaving and you can't work out why? Has everyone thought "oh it's Wednesday it should be nice and quiet. Let's go for lunch" 😏
Yeah that's exactly it - if I'm expecting somewhere to be busy I don't really care as much, but when I'm going somewhere (often at a time I'd rather not) because I think it should be quiet and then it's not, it's really annoying. :ROFLMAO:

The school holidays make it worse obviously. I'm going away for a few days to Devon in September after the schools have gone back, yet I've accepted it's still gonna be busy!

Lola Ruby

If someone has a coldsore I get so paranoid I'm going to get one too - I used to get them twice a year without fail in spring/summer and autumn but I take L-lysine when I remember to now which is meant to prevent them, it seems to be working as I had one a few months ago but prior to that hadn't had one for ages.

Came into the office this morning, my colleague who I know gets them too had coldsore cream on her lip and now I'm totally paranoid that every little twinge I feel on my lip is me getting one too. (I got one from just being near a colleague who had one once :confused:)

• Sad

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
The expectation that because I’m the only person in the house who eats dark chocolate, orange chocolate or chocolate with nuts in, those are the only ones I should eat because it’s not fair on anyone else. Piss off and let me eat a strawberry cream 🤬
I’ve just looked online you can’t get personalised quality street tins anymore! I only like the toffee pennies and the sticks the rest are shite!

soph30

VIP Member
When you want a coffee to drink in in a cafe and they give it to you in a takeaway cup with the toppings all squashed :)