Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
Would that be "looking slimmer than ever "Alison Hammond?😀
She constantly speaks like she is about to lose her breath so needs to get all her words out at once. As for Dana, I don’t know where to start with her vocal affectation.

Reactions: 3
You can also get headphones that plug into your phone charger port.
Or a split adapter. I've just been forced into a non jack port phone (it did at least offer some Galaxy Buds for £50) but I've bought the adapter because sometimes, at short notice, I need to block out my brain at night to sleep and I'd be very stressed if I couldn't do that because my ear phones weren't charged.

Curly

VIP Member
I'm annoying myself. I'm very impulsive and when I get an idea I want it done immediately. My husband who is the annoying adult who doesnt take my shit isn't offering to take me to Elliots in his van to pick up all the materials I require for the latest DIY project that literally popped into my head 15 minutes ago. I've drawn out a sketch and shown him and he agreed it would look good. I'm now in a mood that he isnt offering his carpentry expertise 🤣🤣🤣 (Obviously he's the one that would have to build, drill, fix and make it all for me as I'm more of a project manager 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️).

Elliotts is closed and we dont even have the money for it but that's beside the point 👀🤣
You sound like my husband. I make a passing comment on an idea and before Iv finished he is on route to b&q, starts the job however then gets distracted by another job mid way through🫣

• Haha

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
Forgetting peoples birthdays and then sending an Amazon voucher late in the day for an amount larger than you normally would out of guilt.
Twice in a week.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
When you ask for a sausage roll in Gregg's and they ask "meat or vegan?". Well of course I want a meat one, that's what a sausage roll is, it's sausage MEAT wrapped in puff pastry! If I wanted a vegan sausage roll I'd say " Can I have a vegan sausage roll please".

And anyway, it must be obvious to the assistant I'm not vegan as I don't look pale, unwell and tired!
Nice to see you posting again Basil !
---
1. Just the therapy term "processing". I'm tired of hearing it.

Last edited:

griftalo

VIP Member
Thank god! I was beginning to feel like the Tharsheblows family were the only ones to find her deeply unfunny! We avoid watching anything with her in it, as it just feels like everyone just panders to her because of her disability and is afraid to call her out for having no comedic talent whatsoever.
ps I know I’m going to the hot and firey place when I shuffle off this earth.
I’ve never even heard of her

• Wow

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
That's so annoying! It's like when Amazon sends something that's supposed to be a gift just in it's own packaging (so no Amazon box) and it's all battered and covered in stickers.
I really hate it when they do this! I bought a birthday present for my friend’s son a few weeks ago and it turned up like that. So annoying.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Or when on the bus & it reaches the destination they charge to the front of the bus like their life depends on it, staggering around as the bus is still moving, I just sit there till everyone gets off then I get up.
Guilty. But I could miss my stop otherwise! (early for everything).

troutpout69

VIP Member
People buying stuff generally. No matter how much information you put in an ad someone will message you demanding to know your full address and the (already supplied) dimensions of whatever you’re selling.
This bugs the shit out of me! Read the ad you twat and stop asking ridiculous questions for an item worth about £5!

• Heart

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Top tip, cutting sellotape with your scissors leaves sticky stuff on them so they don’t glide through wrapping paper. Ask me how I discovered this and how angry I got before I cleaned my scissors.
I have a sellotape dispenser, it’s brilliant.

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
@Ensay I hear you. It's like popping out for lunch on a Wednesday afternoon ( should be quiet), yet everywhere is heaving and you can't work out why? Has everyone thought "oh it's Wednesday it should be nice and quiet. Let's go for lunch" 😏