Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- On an emptyish train/bus and someone has to sit next to me. duck off will you.

- sniffers. People who sniff. Constantly. Use a bleeping tissue.

- in an emptyish restaurant and the waiter/waitress wants us to sit right next to someone else. NO! duck off

-mouth breathers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other people on Facebook who post those cryptic, attention-seeking status so all the BFFs can pile in with the 'u OK hun? PM me'. Urgh.

This this this! Hahah me and my girlfriends are in a group chat and if one of us has a friend (mutual or not) we always have a moan about it because its so bleeping irritating. Just attention seeking bullshit.

Not so applicable now but when people have a PDA sesh on the tube. Nothing worse than being stood under someone’s armpit listening to slurpy kisses.
Omg 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I cant cope with people kissing and being all over each other in public, i just feel awkward... on that note, the word 'snogging' is just... no🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
My flatmate who used to leave teabags in the sink, and would never wonder how they magically disappeared

People who cut the queue for the escalators pretending they're going to walk up, then slip in to the standing side. How rude, selfish and lazy can you get?

People who reply all to a mundane all-company email

The drilling that is currently going on next door

My upstairs neighbour who SLAMS the front door, making my entire flat shake for absolutely no reason

Every time I sit on my loo, the loo-roll holder is too close to my left arm and the toilet roll ALWAYS goes flying when i move my arm

Reactions: 4
Instagram famous people who post instagram stories of themselves crying. Just why? Have your cry and come on to discuss it by all means but why are you crying on instagram story you look like a fool!

Average people on instagram who post like they're instagram famous when they have like 140 followers.

Family youtubers in general. I don't get exploiting your kids for money. The worst is when the parents are like "we ask them if they want to be" when the kids are clearly too little to really give informed consent about having their whole life on camera.
But my big pet hate with family youtubers is when something happens and they think to just grab the camera ang vlog it straight away. If my child got hurt the last thing I'd think to do was film it before I comforted my child. Go and see to your damn kid and get the camera out of their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instagram famous people who post instagram stories of themselves crying. Just why? Have your cry and come on to discuss it by all means but why are you crying on instagram story you look like a fool!

Average people on instagram who post like they're instagram famous when they have like 140 followers.

Family youtubers in general. I don't get exploiting your kids for money. The worst is when the parents are like "we ask them if they want to be" when the kids are clearly too little to really give informed consent about having their whole life on camera.
But my big pet hate with family youtubers is when something happens and they think to just grab the camera ang vlog it straight away. If my child got hurt the last thing I'd think to do was film it before I comforted my child. Go and see to your damn kid and get the camera out of their faces.
I could not agree more. Plus the whole sense of entitlement that their family is in any way interesting and worthy of having every bit of their lives documented. But hey people lap it up 🤷🏻‍♀️

My partner at the minute. bleeping driving me MAD!!!!
We are both currently on furlough, he tells me the same things over and over. When I tell him hes told me, he still carrys on.

The he keeps buying expensive tit he will never ever everrrrr use(latest is a 1k road bike plus all the accessories). By dipping into the holiday fund.

I'll happily sit there is silence but he cant shut up for five bloody minutes. He constantly talks 🤯🤯

Anyway, rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could not agree more. Plus the whole sense of entitlement that their family is in any way interesting and worthy of having every bit of their lives documented. But hey people lap it up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed. The funniest bit about it for me is that there are actual celebrities who I would love to see daily life vlogs from. Family vloggers baffle me cause a lot of the time it's just going to the supermarket or taking their kid to dance class. It's bizarre

Reactions: 2
On Instagram when celebs especially repost birthday wishes from friends to their stories, usually about 50 of them to go through its like ooo look how popular I am 🤣

Reactions: 9
Actually, anyone wishing anyone else happy birthday, happy anniversary, Happy valentine's day, happy mother's day and so on on social media at all. Just say it to the person in real life. Quite often the person they are talking to has no social media anyway as it's their child or 75 year old Mum.

Reactions: 10
Actually, anyone wishing anyone else happy birthday, happy anniversary, Happy valentine's day, happy mother's day and so on on social media at all. Just say it to the person in real life. Quite often the person they are talking to has no social media anyway as it's their child or 75 year old Mum.
Agreed! I always feel like the worst daughter in Mothers Day as I don’t upload a photo compilation and caption online for my my Mum who doesn’t have social media.... ha

Reactions: 5
Not being able to post for 10 minutes due to restrictions I wasn't told about, I don't even know when or if the restriction will expire..
Oh I don't even have a search facility unless I log out.

People that pronounce the J in fajitas 😂😂 really annoys me for some reason ...
Yeah that’s an annoying one. Another that gets me even more and I heard all the time in the US where my ex was from ( it occurs here but not as widespread) is “expresso” rather than “espresso.”
Was so hard not to correct as they already thought of me as a snooty Brit/ European simply because of my London accent.
While we’re on Americanisms...
“Could care less” instead of “couldn’t care less” , arguably the most illogical appropriation of English in history. I feel like someone must have literally misheard the phrase and introduced the exact opposite to America to mean the same thing. It’s so annoying and proof of how little thought people put into what they say. Again though if I mentioned it, I was a snooty Brit, ‘whatever.’

Reactions: 8
Instagrammers who post pictures of their little ones in the bath like ffs with all the weirdos out there anyone could see, it really worries me and not something i want to see

People wishing dead friends and relatives Happy birthday etc on FB. I’m not talking about memorial posts ( such as “I’m thinking of my mum today as it would have been her 70th birthday and I miss her loads”) but the ones addressed to the deceased as if they could read it. But then I dunno, maybe they can!

• Heart
People who post pictures of their pets and caption them in the POV of their animals with what they think is 'cutesy' language: 'My hooman' "Iz a lucky kittiez" etc.
Hisssssssss 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a new one ... people who start every sentence with, "I mean ..." FFS!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.