Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband eating. Everytime we watch something together he has to eat crisps/apple/crackers. And he slurps his tea. I adore my hubby but I do imagine bludgeoning him to death at times

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Music in shops. Sometimes it feels like you're stepping into a bleeping disco. I've actually LEFT shops because the music was so loud and awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Draws instead of drawers 😡😡😡😡
Yes!!!!! I'm Scottish, husband is Irish, currently both living in England (sounds like the start of a joke) and I cannot get my head around why people down here say draws??? It's absurd

• Haha
Reactions: 2
whenever I open a new packet of pills, it's ALWAYS the end with the stupid bloody leaflet thing wrapped around it:mad:
And when you open it up to read it you can never fold it down as it was 😂

I hate when people bow their heads low over their plates while eating. Reminds me of a dog

Reactions: 1
Oops double post but another
Spaghetti bolognese being called spag bowl! Yes shorten to spag Bol as Bol is short for bolognese but not bowl! Also spag Bol withpasta, hope pretty sure that’s pasta bolognese then,it’s spag as in spaghetti the pasta you are serving it with.i don’t know why that’s a major one

Yes!!!!! I'm Scottish, husband is Irish, currently both living in England (sounds like the start of a joke) and I cannot get my head around why people down here say draws??? It's absurd

I love it, id love to listen to a conversation in your home 😍😍😍!

But im glad its not just me (im north west uk) that cant fathom people not knowing the difference between the two 🤣

• Haha
Here's a big one! Starting a new job in the office and people having the audacity to ask you to pitch in for their office pal's b-day present when you don't even know the person's face. Not like they'd return the favour. Unless we're pals I ain't giving you my hard earned money even for your birthday just because we share an office space.

People who say “tret” instead of treated, so, “he tret me really bad”. Is that even a word?!! 😫

People who say “ satistics” instead of statistics “aksed” instead of asked and “pacificaly”
People talking about themselves in the third person.
The overuse of the words- Narrative, Blessed, Journey, Inspired
The phrases: “kicking the can down the road” and “it is what it is” and “ your truth” “ be the better person” or worse “ be the change you want to see in the world”
USING CAPSLOCK and over use of !!!!!!!! Exclamation marks.

Everyone elses kids

Reactions: 4
People who say “tret” instead of treated, so, “he tret me really bad”. Is that even a word?!! 😫
It is where I live in West Yorkshire !

I am on a local group on Facebook.
An accident will be posted, with the headline “man dies in car crash” . Tragic, granted.
Underneath the comments are -
Aww, hope everyone’s ok xxxxxx
Hope no one hurt xxxxxx
There will be an accompanying photo with the street name clearly visible-
Where is this ?xxxxx
🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here's a big one! Starting a new job in the office and people having the audacity to ask you to pitch in for their office pal's b-day present when you don't even know the person's face. Not like they'd return the favour. Unless we're pals I ain't giving you my hard earned money even for your birthday just because we share an office space.
Yes. Also being asked/told to contribute to a work colleague’s wedding present when you aren’t invited to the wedding. This happened to me in one job. We were a very small team and the person who asked me for money had been invited and couldn’t understand why I refused to contribute. I’d also had to spend the previous year listening to her plan her wedding in phone calls with her mother and boyfriend and fielding numerous daily calls for her that weren’t work related, but were wedding related. I had worked closely with this woman for a number of years and was surprised that she had invited some of our team but not others.

• Angry
Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but ...

Hubby (in place of husband)
Bubby (in place of kid's name)
Bubba (in place of kid's name)

:sick:

That show 'The Property Brothers.' They seem like such dickheads. And one always wears his pants super-tight and walks funny 😒

This will of definitely been mentioned previously (apologies) but feel like I am seeing it even more at the moment!

Celebs on the beg on Instagram with a ‘innocent looking question box on their stories, examples I’ve seen recently

Can anyone recommend garden furniture?

Does anyone know when I can get really nice baby clothes?

Where does the best bbq food?

Can anyone recommend somewhere for a birthday cake? I need one by Saturday!

Arghhh it infuriates me!

Whilst im thinking... and celebs have been mentioned...

I am absolutely sick of my newsfeed being filled with crappy articles about celebrities 'bulges' and how much weight chloe ferry and gemma collins have lost, i mean really? Is that classed as news these days? They are bloody z listers trying to flog shite as usual. Dont get me wrong, if you lose weight for your health, good for you. If you have a big dick, also good for you, but how there can be bloody articles (several) written about the same things is beyond me. It just shows how shallow journalism is.

This might be a younger generation thing but I really hate when people phone me out of the blue. Just text me. Or at least text to ask if you can ring :ROFLMAO:
I’m middle-aged and I’m the same! Also, I run my own business and hate it when customers phone (they don’t often), would quite happily do everything by email. Don‘t like voicemail messages either. Although because I hate answering the phone, I do tend to get people leaving voicemails 🤪

Reactions: 3
I’m middle-aged and I’m the same! Also, I run my own business and hate it when customers phone (they don’t often), would quite happily do everything by email. Don‘t like voicemail messages either. Although because I hate answering the phone, I do tend to get people leaving voicemails 🤪
I don't mind voicemails cause at least with a voicemail I know the point of the phonecall so I can mentally prepare 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.