Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who post pictures of their pets and caption them in the POV of their animals with what they think is 'cutesy' language: 'My hooman' "Iz a lucky kittiez" etc.
Hisssssssss šŸ’€
Ohhhh you just reminded me, people that use that silly meme language towards pets...call their dog "a good doggo" "so much good boy" etc... where did all that come from?

Treating animals as children in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
People who make instagram accounts for their baby or dog in general, then post captions as the baby. And then even worse when they use the account to comment on their own profile as the baby or dog.

bizarre.

Reactions: 8
People who make instagram accounts for their baby or dog in general, then post captions as the baby. And then even worse when they use the account to comment on their own profile as the baby or dog.

bizarre.
Usually accompanied in the bio ā€˜account run by my mummyā€™ and their insta name

You donā€™t say šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Usually accompanied in the bio ā€˜account run by my mummyā€™ and their insta name

You donā€™t say šŸ¤£
YES šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

These people have too much time on their hands! I can sort of understand celebrity kids but when it's your average jane it just baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aforementioned instagrammers who commoditise their childrenā€™s lives, and sell up their privates lives as content.... who then have the audacity to cry TROLL or MENTAL HEALTH when anyone criticises or questions their choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a new one ... people who start every sentence with, "I mean ..." FFS!
Yes, and people who end sentences with either 'end of' or 'just sayin'.

Another one from me. Radio edits. Not for profanity but when they are edited for time reasons, often cutting out a really cool guitar solo or something. I'm sat there in my car bopping to Sweet Child of Mine and they go and cut the bloody solo out :mad:

Ohhhh you just reminded me, people that use that silly meme language towards pets...call their dog "a good doggo" "so much good boy" etc... where did all that come from?

'I haz been good boi'. What is all that about? Be gone with your fur baby!

Reactions: 1
I have a new one ... people who start every sentence with, "I mean ..." FFS!
I mean... Iā€™m guilty of this sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Personal pet hate is ā€œno offence but...ā€ as people seem to think it means they can say anything without criticism

Reactions: 2
People who use the term "self isolation" flippantly
People who self diagnose themselves with COVID-19 "oh i've definitely had it before"

At a double petrol station where people park right in between boththe pumps so you can't get to either easily

People who ask how you are, donā€™t listen to the answer, and then go on and on for ages about their own lives. Itā€™s got to the point with some people I just say ā€œfine, thanksā€ and donā€™t ask in return!

People who complain about their lives but sneak in a little brag in there... ā€œwe could only go on two skiing trips this yearā€ for example.

• Heart

I made a similar comment like that on another thread ( i admit mine came out more insensitive than I intended) and it offended a lot of people šŸ„“

thats one of my pet peeves.

another one- people who comment on other peoples food all the time!

I made a similar comment like that on another thread ( i admit mine came out more insensitive than I intended) and it offended a lot of people šŸ„“

thats one of my pet peeves.

another one- people who comment on other peoples food all the time!
I was going to elaborate but thought I'd offend too many people as it's such a popular thing to do ;)

• Haha
Narrcassists.
Anyone who posts photos of their children in hospital (unless itā€™s a newborn) on Facebook
Anyone who sends you a DM and it says something along the line of ā€˜forward this message or you will be cursed for a million yearsā€™. Iā€™ll take the curse Karen!!!!

People who write messages to their children on social media. ā€˜You have changed my lifeā€™ bla bla bla. He canā€™t read it Karen!!!! Heā€™s 6 months old!!!!! And then when they full them!!!! ā€˜Harry John James Peter Cliff Smith you have changed my lifeā€™. Oh Feck Off. He canā€™t read it!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow my local police on Facebook, they regularly share photos of people who go missing.
why the hell do people then comment and say ā€œshared ng22ā€™ shared LE12, shared de18ā€
I donā€™t understand why you need to put your post code because not all of your Facebook friends live on the same bloody street! šŸ˜” arrrrggggghhhhh

Reactions: 2
YES šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

These people have too much time on their hands! I can sort of understand celebrity kids but when it's your average jane it just baffles me
My ex best friend had an insta for her dog but used to take 2 weeks to reply to a text and say sorry she was just soooooo busy

okay šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Weight loss accounts who post the same before/after photos day in day out

The before photo is usually taken at an angle literally anyone wouldnā€™t look good from

They are usually now a good stone heavier than the ā€˜afterā€™ photo which was taken on a holiday which they lived off 2 strawberries and a chicken breast a day in the run up to

Off topic but I'm hoping your name is from Futurama šŸ˜‚
Yes, yes it is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.