Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you watch a TV show and at the beginning they say the name of the presenters, but they don’t say their own name they say each other’s. Why? It’s sooooo annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just tried to pay off my credit cards but I'm being asked for pin sentry code, I don't have pin sentry for fucks sake!! I wasn't informed about this new layer of security, I'm bleeping annoyed.

Reactions: 2
People facetiming or using speakerphone in public for no reason!! This isn't the apprentice and you're not a Kardashian!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People who drag their feet when they walk. I can’t tell you how much this aggravates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A relative works in police and thinks its okay to speak to me like a piece of s**t.
I hate people who ask the same question. if you’re not listening in the first place, why bother?
Hate managers abusing their posistion and favouritism .
Brown nosing 😂
Partner drinks from the bottle of milk in the fridge, really pisses me off.
people with no manners
Bullies
People scrounging or asking for a cigarette ( i want to give up. I dont work to pay for your smoking)
People who want to be involved in gossip and just pop up when its convenient
Old men they just brush past you or touch you 😡
People saying you have lost weight ( i know this may be a compliment but whats it got to do with you?!)

Reactions: 3
People that pronounce the J in fajitas 😂😂 really annoys me for some reason ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Women who act like they are the weaker sex. Needing a man to help them. Boils my piss. I am strong and capable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Not so applicable now but when people have a PDA sesh on the tube. Nothing worse than being stood under someone’s armpit listening to slurpy kisses.
In the office: angry sounding typers and those people who queue at your desk even when you tell them your busy and to put it in an email. oh and meetings that should have just been an email.

People who chew with their mouth open while they eat ... :rolleyes:

• Sick
People who go to the effort of picking up dog poo, put it in a bag, then throw the bleeping bag in a tree/hedge/pathway. Why go to the bother if not to put it in the bin? It would be better for the environment to leave it and let it rot naturally if CBA to do the job properly. Litterers in general, especially all these people shitting in hedges/on the beach at the moment

Reactions: 4
When people put dishes in the sink with food in still on them so the food gets all wet and sits at the bottom of the sink :sick: I can’t even look at the sink if there’s food in there.

(Most people in the UK don’t have those food disposal sink things).

I can't stand hearing people eat.

I'm going to out myself now but it does annoy me when people breathe loud & sniff, I do this constantly & it gets on my own tits (I do have a chronic medical condition though that blocks my sinus passages meaning I either breathe really loud or through my mouth SO ANNOYING TO LISTEN TO & TO LIVE WITH!) so apologies to all those who it irritates, as a loud breather n sniffer it grinds my gears so I feel your pain.

One thing that really pushed my buttons today, people who walk into an office and chat so freaking loudly when you're on the phone SHUT UPPPP!!! Or people who are at work who just stare at you when you're clearly busy & don't want to interrupt, it's polite to an extent but just standing there for 10 minutes looking at me ffs then it's always something so silly they didn't even need me anyway (I have someone in mind as I'm typing this so it might sound petty haha, but I've had a long shift at work n venting feels good hahaha!).

Poor manners annoy me, please & thank you are free.

People at work eating out of a giant yogurt container for days :sick:. I just imagine all the bacteria that will grow every time you stick it back in the fridge until the next day.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Argh, another one - people who make you seem that you are overreacting, just because "someone always has it worse", "it could be worse" or "it is what it is".

Just let me pour it all out and be my dramatic self for 10minutes, until I feel better, instead of making me feel even shi*ier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.