Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weight loss accounts who post the same before/after photos day in day out

The before photo is usually taken at an angle literally anyone wouldn’t look good from

They are usually now a good stone heavier than the ‘after’ photo which was taken on a holiday which they lived off 2 strawberries and a chicken breast a day in the run up to
I hate it when in the after photos you can blatantly see them pushing their bum out to look smaller...

On the topic of weightloss, I hate people who do slimming world/Herbalife and all that bull tit and then suddenly become like an ambassador for the company posting multiple times a day about it like it’s the second coming.
im happy you lost weight and it worked but shut up

Reactions: 3
I follow my local police on Facebook, they regularly share photos of people who go missing.
why the hell do people then comment and say “shared ng22’ shared LE12, shared de18”
I don’t understand why you need to put your post code because not all of your Facebook friends live on the same bloody street! 😡 arrrrggggghhhhh
This.

I follow my local police on Facebook, they regularly share photos of people who go missing.
why the hell do people then comment and say “shared ng22’ shared LE12, shared de18”
I don’t understand why you need to put your post code because not all of your Facebook friends live on the same bloody street! 😡 arrrrggggghhhhh
I never understand why people share pictures of missing animals on facebook that turns out went missing from suburb of an american state. It's not as if the animal has jumped on a plane and travelled to the Uk! I understand in terms of missing people obviously but I highly doubt a dog as crossed the ocean and ended up in Surrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having an accidental lie-in on a Saturday morning and getting a Royal Mail "sorry you were out card" when you were home and too busy snoozing :( I used to always get caught out by this pre-Covid lol. Now, I'm working from home and leaving my porch open with a sign to say "place parcels in porch, thanks" due to social distancing. I'm getting too used to not missing deliveries, aha. Once I am allowed back at the office I'm going to get those postal cards again.

Another one is somehow getting food down me when cooking. There's always something!

Reactions: 1
I never understand why people share pictures of missing animals on facebook that turns out went missing from suburb of an american state. It's not as if the animal has jumped on a plane and travelled to the Uk! I understand in terms of missing people obviously but I highly doubt a dog as crossed the ocean and ended up in Surrey.
Immediately thought of this :ROFLMAO: There’s always one weird case!
Having an accidental lie-in on a Saturday morning and getting a Royal Mail "sorry you were out card" when you were home and too busy snoozing :( I used to always get caught out by this pre-Covid lol. Now, I'm working from home and leaving my porch open with a sign to say "place parcels in porch, thanks" due to social distancing. I'm getting too used to not missing deliveries, aha. Once I am allowed back at the office I'm going to get those postal cards again.

Another one is somehow getting food down me when cooking. There's always something!
I swear my postie sometimes doesn’t bother delivering because they don’t want to climb the stairs (I live in a flat). Always check the time on the card and usually realise I was awake and in the room with the intercom :mad:
They’re loving that it’s now acceptable to leave the parcels by the main door and dash off!

hey maybe it wanted to travel! you don't know!

The phrase, "it beggars belief'. I don't know why but it just makes me feel so irate when I see it written down.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People who do that heart sign with their hands, especially when it's on a baby bump.

I couldn't decide whether to put it on this thread or the one about things other people like but you hate. But it applies to both.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's this one girl who keeps replying to my msgs with voice notes... long ones.. she speaks slowly and could've easily written what she said.... ughh..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This might be a younger generation thing but I really hate when people phone me out of the blue. Just text me. Or at least text to ask if you can ring :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
People that make spelling errors not if they are dyslexic etc but the simple words I know they learnt to spell as we were at school together
Carnt
Proba
Won’t instead of they want something
Tiggle not tickle
Trickle treat
And a new one of gewjus not gorgeous

Also when some says dave* borrowed me it no,no you borrowed they leant you it
Or they learned me it,no you learnt they taught

Or those who make up words
Turnt
anoll (and all, we did it anoll =we did it as well)
Fina-guna

Grammar and spelling really bugs me even though I’m not even that bright,
Maybe it’s an Essex thing and not many listened at school

People that make spelling errors not if they are dyslexic etc but the simple words I know they learnt to spell as we were at school together
Carnt
Proba
Won’t instead of they want something
Tiggle not tickle
Trickle treat
And a new one of gewjus not gorgeous

Also when some says dave* borrowed me it no,no you borrowed they leant you it
Or they learned me it,no you learnt they taught

Or those who make up words
Turnt
anoll (and all, we did it anoll =we did it as well)
Fina-guna

Grammar and spelling really bugs me even though I’m not even that bright,
Maybe it’s an Essex thing and not many listened at school
I hear you!
Chester drawers o_O
Myne / fyne etc - it's the same number of letters!

What's fina-guna?

I hear you!
Chester drawers o_O
Myne / fyne etc - it's the same number of letters!

What's fina-guna?
Iv noticed a lot of people instead of writing going it’s guna then lately it’s changed to fina it’s an American thing that she come over here I think

Ooo anythink nothink are two more really bug me

whenever I open a new packet of pills, it's ALWAYS the end with the stupid bloody leaflet thing wrapped around it:mad:

Reactions: 6
Iv noticed a lot of people instead of writing going it’s guna then lately it’s changed to fina it’s an American thing that she come over here I think

Ooo anythink nothink are two more really bug me
Gonna is the American version of going to, not guna which must be the British way of spelling it.

Oh god this is a great thread right here we go...

I hate it when you’re driving and going round a corner but the car behind you is going that fast it looks like it’s gonna go into the back of you whilst you’re turning said corner.
School runs and the amount of congestion it causes, worse than rush hour in some cases and the women cannot drive to save their lives and need the entire road to get through. Back when I was a kid I walked or got the bus.

I also hate when you’re talking to someone and they ask how you are, you answer then they just talk over you and start talking about what they’ve done and you feel like they ask how you are just to get it out of the way. 😤
I CANT STAND WHEN A CAR DOESNT SLOW DOWN WHILE YOURE GOING ROUND A CORNER !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.