Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groups of cyclists who cycle 3/4 metres between each other, meaning to overtake in your car you have to overtake the whole lot cus you can't fit in in between them. Damn cyclists

Reactions: 8
-When the hospital/school/dentist gives you an appointment at the end of the day. So you spend all day waiting for the appointment and end up getting nothing done.

- When my husband washes the dishes, he leaves the cutlery in the bottom and doesn’t empty the water out. Gross!

Reactions: 4
- House/car alarms going off in the summer.
You’ve gone away? I’d rather you lose the contents of your house if it means I don’t lose my actual SHIIIIT at your house alarm going off for a solid week on and off.
Oh man I was away on my honeymoon last year and at some point our smoke detector malfunctioned and started going off at 6am! I'd just changed the batteries so knew it wasn't that! The neighbour called the fire brigade because they thought it might be our Carbon Monoxide alarm and we were in there dead somewhere or something! Absolutely mortified when we got home and found out. Worse still the fire brigade had to gain entry through our bathroom window so there were grubby fireman boot prints everywhere, all the curtains had been flung open so they could air the house out and one had been broken. The house had that awful "someone else has been here" feeling.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
CASHIERS!

The ones who continue to serve the person behind you before you’ve even put your purse away!

duck me sandra... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My partner expecting a parade be held in his honour every time he does a household chore that I haven't had to ask him to do 🙄:LOL:
‘I’ve loaded the dishwasher. Did you notice*?’ *waits for a round of applause 🙄

- “Thank you in advance”
You really just assumed you were getting a reply 🙄
- Ocado substitutes.
No lemons available.... here’s some lemon scented washing up liquid.
A family member had potato waffles sent instead of baby potatoes. 😐
Which is basically potatoes for toddlers so they weren’t exactly wrong 🤷‍♀️
- Kids repetitively bouncing a ball on the street outside at 10pm.
Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud.
Kids should be locked up past 6.30pm. Don’t @ me.
- House/car alarms going off in the summer.
You’ve gone away? I’d rather you lose the contents of your house if it means I don’t lose my actual SHIIIIT at your house alarm going off for a solid week on and off.
- People on bikes on the road.
You DO NOT OWN THE ROAD, why are you in the middle of the road... what are you doing.... put you hands ON THE HANDLE BARS AND TAKE YOUR EARPHONES OUT!

That felt good.
I’ve never had anything substituted with Ocado. They just leave me without 🤷🏼‍♀️

People who don’t indicate.
People that post cryptic messages on social media so people will ask what’s up and then they ignore the bloody question 🙄
People who post pics of their manicure on social media with their hand on the steering wheel so you can see what car they’ve got. Bore off!
People who say ‘what have they got to be depressed about?!’ You never know what is going on under the surface.
People who tag brands on social media hoping for a freebie. Especially people who can more than afford it. Just stop ✋🏻
My teens leaving wet towels on their bedroom floor. EVERY SINGLE TIME!
People who make out they’re busy ALL THE TIME.....and always busier than you. That absolutely grinds my gears. WE ARE ALL BUSY!
People who constantly moan that they’re not happy with their partner/job/weight etc. Change it then. Only you have control of your life!

Oooooooooooooo! 😜That felt good 👌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
People that post cryptic messages on social media so people will ask what’s up and then they ignore the bloody question 🙄
"U ok hun?" :LOL:

Mine are

-Tailgaters (I slow down if they come too close)
- People who stand too close (stick my leg out to create some distance)
- Not using headphones on public transport
- When people (mainly men) inhale their phlegm instead of blowing their nose

• Sick
Reactions: 13
"U ok hun?" :LOL:

Mine are

-Tailgaters (I slow down if they come too close)
- People who stand too close (stick my leg out to create some distance)
- Not using headphones on public transport
- When people (mainly men) inhale their phlegm instead of blowing their nose
Oh I’m the same with tailgaters 🤣🙌🏻

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but what I find bloody annoying is when you're out for a walk somewhere, and the owners have got it off the lead. The dog comes hurtling towards you at full pelt, the owners shout ""Don't worry he won't hurt you, he just likes people". How the duck do I know your Irish Wolfhound isn't going to eat me alive 🤬🤬🤬. Just because you love your dog it doesn't mean everybody else does😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but what I find bloody annoying is when you're out for a walk somewhere, and the owners have got it off the lead. The dog comes hurtling towards you at full pelt, the owners shout ""Don't worry he won't hurt you, he just likes people". How the duck do I know your Irish Wolfhound isn't going to eat me alive [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]. Just because you love your dog it doesn't mean everybody else does[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
Yessss! Or when you go to someone's (who owns dogs) place, they come at you full speed and next thing you know, they step on your toes and there's literally dog drool all over your nice clothes. [emoji35][emoji35]

People who rage at you when you’re driving the speed limit. Up my arse? fine, I’ll do 20mph then :)
My boyfriend, when he takes his socks off and leaves them on the living room floor EVERY DAY.
When the shop only sells Diet Coke or bottles of regular coke. It’s not the same unless it’s in a can

Reactions: 8
Or when you go to a restaurant/cafe, ask for a Diet Coke, they say they don't have it, but that they have Pepsi. IT'S NOT THE SAME!!! [emoji35]
When you go to a shop, like a pair of shoes, ask if they have it in your size, they say they don't, but they do have a size smaller, if you want to try it on. IT'S NOT LIKE MY FEET WILL MIRACULOUSLY SHRINK TO FIT INTO THESE SHOES WHICH ARE A SIZE SMALLER THAN MINE!! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My very slim friend, who always holds up a larger item of clothing (a size 12/14) and shouts "do you have this in a smaller size 😡😡😡. She never goes and asks quietly🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My very slim friend, who always holds up a larger item of clothing (a size 12/14) and shouts "do you have this in a smaller size [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. She never goes and asks quietly[emoji1787]
Aaarrgghh, how annoying!!
When people come on here to either call us bullies or write huge ass posts to say how they're leaving Tattle. What on earth do you want, a goodbye party??!!! For us to convince you to stay?! Just leave quietly, for crying out loud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. When husband puts washing on the wirly gig he fills up each side in turn. So it can end up with all the washing on 1or 2 sides of the wirly gig! Just why?!

2. When people indicate wrongly on roundabouts. I’d rather they didn’t indicate thanks instead of me thinking you’re turning left but you don’t!

3. Lazy people at work who get away with not doing anything but because I’m a yes person I do it all.

4. The neighbours who cut our grass at the front. Wouldn’t be so bad but they cut half of it so it looks ridiculous! I’m sure they do it to piss us off 😤

5. Husband who can’t refil toilet roll/soap/shower gel.

• Haha
Call me fussy, but I hate it when people write could of, would of and should of etc etc😂. It does NOT make sense🤣🤣. It's could've, would've and should've. The ('ve) meaning have not of. Sorry, it's petty but it annoys me😕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Call me fussy, but I hate it when people write could of, would of and should of etc etc😂. It does NOT make sense🤣🤣. It's could've, would've and should've. The ('ve) meaning have not of. Sorry, it's petty but it annoys me😕
Or your when it should be you’re 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.