Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people refer to someone with a mental illness as having mental health. Eg "I know how you feel I have mental health too"
Wtf we all have mental health? Imagine referring to someone with physical issues as having physical health? It literally makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who sunbath in their front garden. You should of looked where the sun would be when you brought the house. Hate leaving the house when they're all out on the front lawn in bikinis while drinking.

I also hate when people tell me 'it could be worse' I've got alot of physical and mental conditions, I'm in chronic pain daily, yes I know it could be terminal but you telling me 'it could be worse' helps nobody! Just makes me feel guilty about being ill.

Reactions: 4
People who sunbath in their front garden. You should of looked where the sun would be when you brought the house. Hate leaving the house when they're all out on the front lawn in bikinis while drinking.

I also hate when people tell me 'it could be worse' I've got alot of physical and mental conditions, I'm in chronic pain daily, yes I know it could be terminal but you telling me 'it could be worse' helps nobody! Just makes me feel guilty about being ill.
I'm sorry you're in so much pain, but that is my pet hate too along with also being told "you've got so much to be grateful for. " Pain at the end of the day is pain. It's not a competition and it sounds so invalidating.

Reactions: 3
People chewing loudly
People breathing loud
Not putting chairs back under table or breakfast bar
Leaving a spoon on the side by the kettle instead of on the spoon stand
Leaving washing up next to the sink instead of in the sink
Using new cups or glasses instead of rinsing one out
Leaving washing on the floor next to basket
Leaving shoes in middle of the floor (broke my toe on a pair of boots the other day as I came down in the middle of the night. Still fuming about it lol)
Not putting hand up to cough or sneeze
Leaving empty loo roll on the holder
Wee on toilet seat (mum of boys.... nuff said)
Neighbours with no consideration and drilling, mowing grass at ridiculous times when they don't work
Saying flavour of washing powders instead of scent. You don't eat it

I think I may be a bit sensitive to other people 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
People who start unnecessary queues.

For example, in an airport when your waiting at the gate (before they call everyone to the gate to start boarding) and people just start lining up behind each other, blocking all the space and just acting like twats.
The plane isn’t going to leave until everyone is on it! There’s no benefit in you all standing in a line! It’s completely pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
People who start unnecessary queues.

For example, in an airport when your waiting at the gate (before they call everyone to the gate to start boarding) and people just start lining up behind each other, blocking all the space and just acting like twats.
The plane isn’t going to leave until everyone is on it! There’s no benefit in you all standing in a line! It’s completely pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, it's usually because they have a tit tone of bags and want them to be right above them. But yeah, it really grinds my gears too. Travelling around Xmas time is the worst. [emoji31]

Actually, it's usually because they have a tit tone of bags and want them to be right above them. But yeah, it really grinds my gears too. Travelling around Xmas time is the worst. [emoji31]
I just sit and wait for the staff to start letting people through and then walk straight past everyone and go through towards the front - making a mockery of the faux que!!!! 🤣👍🙈

• Heart
People chewing loudly
People breathing loud
Not putting chairs back under table or breakfast bar
Leaving a spoon on the side by the kettle instead of on the spoon stand
Leaving washing up next to the sink instead of in the sink
Using new cups or glasses instead of rinsing one out
Leaving washing on the floor next to basket
Leaving shoes in middle of the floor (broke my toe on a pair of boots the other day as I came down in the middle of the night. Still fuming about it lol)
Not putting hand up to cough or sneeze
Leaving empty loo roll on the holder
Wee on toilet seat (mum of boys.... nuff said)
Neighbours with no consideration and drilling, mowing grass at ridiculous times when they don't work
Saying flavour of washing powders instead of scent. You don't eat it

I think I may be a bit sensitive to other people 😂😂😂
Yep, all that 🙋‍♀️ I haven’t posted my list yet cos I fear I’d never stop. I thot about one day I would just post everything that grates on my tits in that day as it happens 🤗😳

I just sit and wait for the staff to start letting people through and then walk straight past everyone and go through towards the front - making a mockery of the faux que!!!! [emoji1787][emoji106][emoji85]
Haha!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
‘His’ instead of ‘he’s’ eg ‘his going on holiday’

Those little electric shocks you get in shops

Crumbs all over the kitchen when I’ve just cleaned

‘Sweet’ used as a term of endearment, heard someone say it today ‘what was that sweet?’ Sounds passive aggressive

Reactions: 1
Self service checkouts...
“Please place your item in the packing area”
I did........
It’s still there... shuffles item around,
chewing gum does a jig in the packaging area

Pick it up, put it down, pick it up, put it down
“DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE....”
Looks at chewing gum in the packaging area 😰 starts questioning everything....
YES!! I wish to continue. I am fully committed to this purchase.

“Please wait for assistance”
Waits for assistance...... still waits for assistance.
Checkout girl throws daggers 😰
Checkout girl pushes button and whispers into headset....
Mandy with the sass from customer service (takes her chewing gum out) and speaks into the speaker phone
“LOUISA TO THE SELF SERVICE AREA PLEASE... THATS LOUISA TO SELF SERVICE”
Louisa struts over...shimmies chewing gum like you haven’t tried that 😐.. presses a button and enters a number.
Walks away saying nothing....throwing you a look like you’ve just tried to buy crystal meth.

These machines are Satan’s toys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People chewing gum with their mouths open. 2 families in a queue at a famous theme park in LA were chewing gum like that and their mouths were perfectly synchronised. I just wanted to scream at them to close their blooming mouths

• Haha
  • Heart
Liars is another one of mine. The ones that tell stupid lies too that you know are lies but believe them anyway. Like saying they'll come round for coffee ect but never turn up. It's just so annoying!

People who take a long time to get to the point when their telling you something.

Reactions: 10
People who don’t have manners
People at work who ass kiss all day
People who talk right close to my face like piss offf
My ultimate, people who touch my hair or put their cold hands on my face to show how cold they are. (People who touch me in general )
People who don’t brush their teeth. like why not?
People who talk about their kids way tooo much 😴 (sometimes is ok)
People who don’t like animals 🤔
People who are wasteful with food, plastic ect.
People who never ask questions about your life just talk about themselves
People who say their off when it’s sunny out and make a point you’ve got to work to wind you up
People sneezing near me

I could go on really

Me again ha this is my kind of topic

People who show themselves with a drip in hospital or tag check in on FB visiting a hospital
People who put their pissed off on FB ect and then never reveal why when get asked.
Oh that mysterious “ I’m so enraged” post or they post cryptic quotes like ‘I’d cross an ocean for you but you wouldn’t walk across a puddle for me’ followed by lots of “ you okay Hun” questions 🤨 people who don’t indicate they are turning right till you pull up behind them like a dick thinking they are going straight ahead 🤨🤨 people who pick up their dog crap then lob the bags all over the place !! People who brag ( shameless 🤷‍♀️) people who stand one inch from you in a queue, people who drive one inch behind you, people who use the cubicle next to you for a pee when there are 15 empty cubicles to use. Putting s duvet cover on 😭. The words munchkin, baba, bubba. pupa, tummy and poorly ( sorry if anyone uses these they drive me insane) Plus everything everyone else has mentioned 👍

• Haha
Oh wow, this is going to be a loooooong one!

- Loud eaters/chewers/crunchers/general bad table manners. Genuinely makes me want to punch said person in the teeth.
- Boy racers revving their pimped up cars/bikes for no reason. We get it, you've got a car. It's still only a Corsa though hun.
- People at work who constantly go on about how busy they are and how many extra hours they do and how they haven't had time for a break. It's a big thing at my work, you get a lot of people who just love being a matryr. I get it, you're busy. It's not a pissing competition.
- The sound of cutlery and crockery clashing about - for some reason the sound incenses me.
- Dog owners who let their dogs wander off lead when they have no control over them. I once had a pretty hairy situation with my dog and a woman walking SEVEN dogs off-lead with no recall whatsoever. If your dog is unfriendly/aggressive/nervous/boisterous, please keep them and others safe. You'd think it was common sense.
- When people say stuff just for the sake filling silence. They either say something entirely pointless or just repeat what you've said - my stepdad does it ALL the time. For example: "You alright then?" "Yeah just tired" "Oh, just tired are you?" Well yeah.... that's literally what I just said?! Or, sat in the car - "Sunny today isn't it?" Yeah I'm looking through the same windows you are mate.
- Husband 'rinsing' dishes before leaving them sat in 2 inches of cold, murky water for hours.
- When you're eating with others - office lunch or restaurant - and they turn their nose up at what you're eating. So rude.
- People who 'reply all' to office-wide emails ¬_¬ particularly if you then get a chain of people talking back & forth.

There's probably a whole load more...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Self service checkouts...
I did........
It’s still there... shuffles item around,
chewing gum does a jig in the packaging area

Pick it up, put it down, pick it up, put it down
“DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE....”
Looks at chewing gum in the packaging area 😰 starts questioning everything....
YES!! I wish to continue. I am fully committed to this purchase.

“Please wait for assistance”
Waits for assistance...... still waits for assistance.
Checkout girl throws daggers 😰
Checkout girl pushes button and whispers into headset....
Mandy with the sass from customer service (takes her chewing gum out) and speaks into the speaker phone
“LOUISA TO THE SELF SERVICE AREA PLEASE... THATS LOUISA TO SELF SERVICE”
Louisa struts over...shimmies chewing gum like you haven’t tried that 😐.. presses a button and enters a number.
Walks away saying nothing....throwing you a look like you’ve just tried to buy crystal meth.

These machines are Satan’s toys
This. This literally my life!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.