Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I can empathise with the never finishing a mug of tea or coffee- my husband and mother-in-law do this all the time, I don't get it! One of my best friends always leaves some food on her plate: her mum told her it was a 'lady-like' thing to do... implying you're a pig if you finish a plate clean, I'm guessing😁

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My partner does this with tea,coffee etc never ever finishes a cup.
My mother-in-law NEVER finishes a cup of tea. There's been too many times that I've picked up a mug that I thought was empty and splashed cold tea everywhere.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I forgot to mention about the tumble-dryer thing: a poster on these threads mentioned it's actually against the law to hang out washing in the States and Canada (even homes with a garden) so everyone uses a dryer all year round. Electricity must be a lot cheaper over there!

My mother-in-law NEVER finishes a cup of tea. There's been too many times that I've picked up a mug that I thought was empty and splashed cold tea everywhere.
Or stains the sink! Petty, I know, but I'm easily annoyed.

Reactions: 4
I forgot to mention about the tumble-dryer thing: a poster on these threads mentioned it's actually against the law to hang out washing in the States and Canada (even homes with a garden) so everyone uses a dryer all year round. Electricity must be a lot cheaper over there!

I worked in America many years ago and you’re right , there wasn’t a washing line, everything was tumble dried or dry cleaned.
I’ve cocked up my c+p again , sorry .

My partner expecting a parade be held in his honour every time he does a household chore that I haven't had to ask him to do 🙄:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh this is my thread!

Primark having a ton of clothes in a size 4 or 6. so many they end up on sale rails for months but never get more of the bigger sizes that sell out in seconds.

Neighbours who have a BBQ in their back garden with music up full boom. The whole street doesn't want to hear your music.

People who park over the drop curbs that are there for pushchairs/wheelchairs.

Flies that think 2am is the best time to buzz around your room and they just won't leave!

Slow walkers or the ones who just stop in front of you! I've been known to shout the friends line of 'if we could all walk a little slower that would be great!' 😂🙈

People who don't pick up their dog mess, it isn't difficult!

People who just dump rubbish on the floor!

There is aload more I'm sure but can't think at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s lots and lots to say but my main one

People who talk over you when your talking and say yea before you’ve even finished what your saying, and the ones who always revert the conversation back to themselves as though they haven’t listened to you. Yea I have a massive problem with these people you know the ones has to be centre of conversation all the time and their experiences and problems are worse than anybody’s 😡

Reactions: 7
Little things in life that piss me off:

- Loud eaters
- Dripping taps
- People with over the top laughs
- People that smoke whilst pushing a pram
- Driving whilst on phone
- Snoring

- Chris Inghams erect penis

(Sorry, couldn't help myself with that last one)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
People who don’t have manners
People at work who ass kiss all day
People who talk right close to my face like piss offf
My ultimate, people who touch my hair or put their cold hands on my face to show how cold they are. (People who touch me in general )
People who don’t brush their teeth. like why not?
People who talk about their kids way tooo much 😴 (sometimes is ok)
People who don’t like animals 🤔
People who are wasteful with food, plastic ect.
People who never ask questions about your life just talk about themselves
People who say their off when it’s sunny out and make a point you’ve got to work to wind you up
People sneezing near me

I could go on really

Me again ha this is my kind of topic

People who show themselves with a drip in hospital or tag check in on FB visiting a hospital
People who put their pissed off on FB ect and then never reveal why when get asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those little things in life that annoy you but you bottle up, let them free here.

My sister's husband always leaves 2-3 mouthfuls of food on his plate. Even if he serves himself. Just seems wasteful and must add up to quite a lot of binned food every week. I know it's not helpful to say finish your plate, but it annoys me that there always has to be waste. He'll help himself to seconds but still leave some food to waste.

My neighbours use their tumble dryer even during a sunny day. They have it in the guarage and leave the guarage door open so all day yesterday sitting in the garden you could hear it whining, eventually stopping for a few seconds then going the other way. They must have done several loads that would have dried just fine if they spent a few quid on a washing line, and they have plenty of room for it.
Are you my neighbour 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
- People who, usually trying to be clever, say ‘the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results’
No genius, Einstein said that. It has no actual truth to it.

- the phrase ‘it is what it is’

- people who can’t get a spoon into their mouth without smacking it off their teeth.

- loud eating/eating with mouth open.

- people who are regularly late.

My partner regularly shouts through to me ‘Mum, do you want a brew?’ Or ‘Mum, where’s such and such?’. I am not his bloody mum! I have two children, and he is not one of them. It gives me the rage! Just use my bloody name.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
My partner regularly shouts through to me ‘Mum, do you want a brew?’ Or ‘Mum, where’s such and such?’. I am not his bloody mum! I have two children, and he is not one of them. It gives me the rage! Just use my bloody name.
Why isn’t he under the patio?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not against the law. I'm a Brit living in the US and hang wash out all the time. If you live in a gated community or condo community sometimes they have rules that do not allow washing lines. Washing lines are not common here, but they are totally legal. :)

When you let other drivers through and they don’t say thank you.

My wanker neighbour parks his big rusty old work van over my drive so I can’t get my car in properly, I’ve asked him politely not too, he proceeded to do it more. Bear in mind here that I am 26, he is at least late 50’s.
He is so intimidating and I can tell he enjoys it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
When people throw rubbish out of their car windows. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 14
When you let other drivers through and they don’t say thank you.

My wanker neighbour parks his big rusty old work van over my drive so I can’t get my car in properly, I’ve asked him politely not too, he proceeded to do it more. Bear in mind here that I am 26, he is at least late 50’s.
He is so intimidating and I can tell he enjoys it
Do you have a big, intimidating friend who could knock him down verbally? Your neighbour would tit himself if faced by a younger burlier version of himself.

Reactions: 4
People who indicate left all the way round a roundabout, no matter what exit they’re taking.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.