Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
When you're trying to get off the tram / subway and people don't even give you the space to exit as they're all rushing to get in. It's really rude and it drives me insane each and every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Recipes that give daft measures

i.e. 4 tablespoons of salmon

who measures salmon in tablespoons?!

this is a real life example too

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When you think you're having a conversation with the checkout person at Lidl, then realise they're actually talking to someone else on their headset.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Bought a dinner set yesterday

Got home, opened it and it’s completely smashed to bits, it’s well packaged so couldn’t hear any broken plates rustling about

now I have the ‘gulit’ of taking it back and looking guilty that I dropped it

it’s the same guilt I feel when walking through security at a airport and knowing I haven’t done anything wrong but feel I have 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

no-no

VIP Member
Unannounced changes to TV schedules 😡 just went to watch some show on Only Fools on channel 5 before bed, lighthearted etc. but no it’s been changed to Ben fucking Fogle in Chernobyl. Fuck. Off!!!

• Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Shop assistants gabbing away & not acknowledging you waiting.
Ditto going somewhere you have an appointment (in my case the vets) and the receptionist continuing to take phone calls without looking up. Not bothering with. "Sorry. I'll be with you in a minute. Please have a seat" 😡

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Lateness

SIL offered to babysit today so I could meet a friend for coffee and go for a haircut

Very kind to offer however she was 45 minutes late with unanswered texts/phone calls and no apology when she arrived, it’s the second time she’s babysat and the first time she was 30 mins late as well

it’s the absolute height of rudeness

weeweegie

VIP Member
People who are late at the cinema and wander in slowly, not even having the courtesy to do that kinda half crouching down thing and doing it quickly. Just fully blocking the screen and taking their time. Folk are so selfish.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Planned obsolescence.

I'm sick of technology nowadays being deliberately designed to wear itself out in 1-5 years just so they can get you to buy another piece of the same technology. My parents have a digital alarm clock that they purchased in the early 1980s that still works.

Pinkii

VIP Member
People who are disrespectful towards customer service employees. Whether it is retail, restaurants or any facility where the person has to face a customer in general.

It always bothered me.
Hatee this!!!

My auntie was the worst for this really, she would go in guns blazing at the smallest things, from shops to council etc..

I would always say i worked in customer service and if i had anyone talk to me like you did i would make sure their issue didnt get resolved or I would long it out as much as I could.

If someone spoke to me with respect i’d go out of my way to help them with their problem.

Customer service people aren’t your punchbags!

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Every single time I see someone walking around wearing a coat with a back vent (that little X) and the vent is still stitched.

For the love of God, please snip the stitches, they're not meant to stay there!

• Haha

IMissDi

The belt hoops or the long sleeves of my dressing gown getting snagged on door handles as I walk past sometime holding a hot drink

• Haha
  • Angry

JOHN1967

VIP Member
So many people moaning about men not pulling their weight. I am fortunate, we have a magic house, I don't need to do anything and it all gets done magically 😉 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry

rivermonster

VIP Member
All the bloody funeral adds on TV. They only used to be on in the afternoon on the channels like ITV 3 etc when they presumed all of us oldies would be watching Classic Emmerdale and Corrie but they are all over all the channels now, even ITV during popular evening programmes.
I am suprised at Debbie McGee doing the one where she uses phrases like popping your clogs and a couple of other such phrases but I find it upsetting when they are on every ad break.
Then the daft bloke who says my family know how to party and shows about six of them stood in the kitchen drinking wine.
I know we are all going to die one day but I am so annoyed with these companies.

petitspois

VIP Member
When Influencers think they are amazing writers and push out a paragraph of utterly shit writing that's bone-crunchingly self absorbed to explain how they are feeling the second something happens.

Anne1448

VIP Member
Can we add parents who let their kids talk, scream, kick seats and do nothing at the cinema?

I hate having to turn and shout "Hey!" to a kid to make them shut up, when their parents are sitting next to them.

If you know that your child is unable to be quiet for over an hour, please, don't ruin it for other people.