Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pambo

Underdressed men. Seriously, New Years Eve dinner, upmarket restaurant, every woman in cocktail dress & heels (or at least trying) and more than half the men in t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Is there no 'occasion' to anything anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

no-no

VIP Member
My dog is the fussiest dog yet he loves cheap muck. He’s on hunger strike today because I won’t give him wet food after I’d picked up 5 💩’s by 7am! The food he’s been offered is premium meaty chunks that keeps him firm, but he’d rather shit himself senseless on Chappie or some crap 😩 it’s like looking after a belligerent old man.

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Itchy nipples.

There is no way to scratch them without either looking like a twat rubbing it with your forearm, or feeling like you'll rip a nipple off with your nail

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Hate that I’m almost sounding ungrateful here but my partner mentioned a few months ago about getting a coffee machine
I wasn’t fussed either way I use our Nespresso machine and quite like it
My birthday next week and I’ve accidentally seen he’s ordered a coffee machine… a £600 one
I’m so annoyed that he’s spent that much money and secondly on a ‘present’ for me which isn’t even something i asked for/wanted?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
People who are disrespectful towards customer service employees. Whether it is retail, restaurants or any facility where the person has to face a customer in general.

It always bothered me.
I worked in a restaurant last year and was reduced to tears every shift because of how people spoke to me. Mostly about things that weren’t my fault or out of our control. One person actually got out of their seat and screamed in my face that her whole meal was ruined because their peppercorn sauce was late to arrive.

Since covid I’ve noticed people have no filter, they feel like they can treat staff like crap and there will be no consequences. Makes me so mad.

• Sad
  • Wow

1001 others

VIP Member
I used to go out, constantly worried I might have left something on, or forgotten to lock the door.

Then I read something, where a guy suggested that you talk to yourself - out loud - and say, "I am locking the door" or "I am turning the iron off". By verbalising it, you know that you definitely did it. It sounds balmy but really does work!

April89

Chatty Member
People who zone in on one thing about themselves and mention it all the time.

People on the shorter side often LOVE to bring up how teeny tiny and cute they are. Quite often it’s people who aren’t even unusually short!!

Same with people who are young looking - constant references to it even out of context. I know someone who is in her early thirties (maybe a bit younger or older but about that age) she is very attractive, and seems very nice, but she always posts on social media ‘trying to make myself look older for this event’ or ‘do I look old enough to go to my child’s parents evening?’ I find it so tiresome!

• Sick

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
When you take off screen lock on your phone to watch something horizontally, and then forget to put it back on and later in bed it switches to horizontal on its own 😡😡😡

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Viewing previous comments on Facebook and only seeing a few at a time, when there’s like 200 of them and you have to keep clicking on “view previous comments“. Why isn’t there an option to view them from the first one?

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When your toast pops, but you think it's still a little bit pale, so you pop it back down again - only to forget about it 😖. Time to scrape the burnt bits off into the sink again.

• Haha
  • Sad

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Soggy Bread due to uneducated sandwich construction.

Greggs - take note! Please for the love of god keep the tomatos and cucumber away from the bread, create a barrier with the ham and lettuce - this is basic sandwich building.

(Yes, I have just had to throw my lunch away because of soggy bread and I am pissed about it)

• Haha
  • Heart

Anne1448

VIP Member
What really pisses me off is when you flash a car to let them come out of a side road and they just sit there, so you flash them again and again and again but they still just sit there. So I mutter to myself oh fuck off then and carry on driving then they pull out right in front of you!

Can't sit there forever waiting for you to pull out when I've been flashing you from half way up the bloody road and I have a queue of traffic behind me on a main road.
Oh my God, this is me! I am the person on the other side 🤣🤣🤣

Usually I wait and think "Are they flashing me to go or flashing me to thank me in advance for my patience?"

By the time I come to a conclusion people are honking me. So I panic and drive, but meet the other car halfway. Now I look like a fool and have to make sure to never use this road EVER again out of shame.

• Haha
I hate when someone asks to go out with you but on the day acts all spontaneous and doesn't initiate any times or places and if you ask they're like "whenever I've run these errands". I NEED a time and a place otherwise it throws my entire day off :cautious:

WilmaHun

VIP Member
when you wrap a towel round your wet hair and it keeps coming undone and falling off

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
When my husband empties the dishwasher or puts things away it's always a game of find the bloody dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Even the kitchen scales or the tin foil. 🙄. Everything has its place, we've had this kitchen for 2 years. IT ISN'T THAT BLOODY HARD! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I don’t know if this counts but it is so weird to me: people who have pictures of themselves (not a group shot) as their phone background.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Why do people feel the need to comment on weight?

shopping with a family member I try a jacket on and say ahh I’ll try size X on
They go ‘size X really for you?!’

as in it’ll be way too small for me

I try not to burst into tears and then feel the need to explain that I already own similar jacket and it fits perfect

they say woman are far too sensitive about weight

can’t explain how annoyed I am- I had a baby a year ago and have lost 4 stone in weight and still not at weight I’d like to be but not far off

• Heart
  • Sad

Sancrow

Food products called meat free meatballs,why mention meat twice if the item has no meat,why not just call them what they are plant balls.

• Haha