Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- When warmed milk gets that awful skin on it. I have to start again🤣

- You put your bin right outside your house and then bin men leave it so far away from your house 🤣
I have bin drama too. This week my husband forgot to put ours out, despite it being the only household chore he is tasked with. It has been his duty every Tuesday night for the last 10 years, and we live at the end of a cul-de-sac, so he gets a nice visual clue of rows of bins when he drives home from work. I also sent him a text that day to remind him which one to put out when he got home. Despite all this he forgot (not for the first time), so I'm now left with a full bin and working out what to do with the next 4 weeks of rubbish until it's black bin day again 😩 Might as well just do it myself like everything else.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
People who go the cinema will and talk, kick the back of my seat or use their phone.

Cyclists on the pavement who don't warn others that they're there and expect pedestrians to move.

Reactions: 14
The hard-as-bullets whole almonds that cereal companies are so fond of putting in granola/muesli. I have to pick them out of each pack in order to keep my teeth intact.

Reactions: 5
Scissors packets than you need a scissors to open

Sorry if this seems a bit odd but wedding invites where children are not invited.
A friend of ours has received a save the date for a wedding she is invited too September 2022. She is invited to the full day but can't take her children. They will be 7 and 10 by that time and I have said I would look afrer them for the day if needed. My friend is in two minds to rsvp as she feels its weird not to want children to go.
Funny I would also add children at weddings to the list of things that annoy me immensely

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We can’t be the only ones! I love looking at recipes, will buy the ingredients but when it comes to it sometimes I just...can’t. I’d love to be one of those people that finds cooking a breeze and enjoys it.
I just hate buying in all the ingredients for a recipe and using a spoonful of everything and then having to bin them a few weeks later because you haven't made the recipe again.

I would quite happily live on toast, a tuna sandwich for lunch and a bit of chicken (maybe one of those crispy breadcrumbed oven-bake things) potatoes, mayo and salad. I’m really not bothered about the variety! If I lived on my own, I’d have that.
My mums the same. She will live on weetabix for breakfast, jam sandwich for lunch and things like breaded chicken or even a microwave meal for tea. I used to worry she wasn't eating enough but she's fine. She says she has done enough cooking in her life as we are a big family so now she's having a rest 😊

Scissors packets than you need a scissors to open

Funny I would also add children at weddings to the list of things that annoy me immensely
I had no idea this was a thing to be honest. I have a big family and it wouldn't go down well if the kiddos weren't included at our weddings. My caterer had childrens menus for us to choose from for our wedding which if i'm honest didnt cost the earth and we were able to choose foods that we know they would like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for humans to get any more stupider. Some moron is letting off fireworks in the day. At 1pm 🤣 what can you even see? Got money to burn obviously 😛

- how fast my food shopping seems to run out. Seem like I'm constantly having to get more, like it should last longer haha. It's not even a full house either.

• Haha
People, mainly emmets who don't know how to reverse on country lanes, I had to go out earlier towing a trailer, going down a one track road met a car, they kept flashing at me, expecting me and a trailer to reverse up a hill !, I just sat there thinking no fuckin way, they waited too, until another vehicle came up behind me, then they reversed, literally yards for a pull in, I was ready for abuse, but they would not not look at me, idiots!!

Reactions: 1
People, mainly emmets who don't know how to reverse on country lanes, I had to go out earlier towing a trailer, going down a one track road met a car, they kept flashing at me, expecting me and a trailer to reverse up a hill !, I just sat there thinking no fuckin way, they waited too, until another vehicle came up behind me, then they reversed, literally yards for a pull in, I was ready for abuse, but they would not not look at me, idiots!!

They are many! I live down the lanes and I'm always having to reverse because other people don't seem to have a clue how to do it, why on earth people expect busses, tractors and HGV to reverse rather than a car I have no idea

Reactions: 3
When you nick your ankle when shaving your legs. It’s such a little cut but it makes your ankle piss blood.

Reactions: 15
The fact that my microwave beeps at me 3 times to alert me to the fact that it has stopped microwaving. Just stop for duck’s sake, you don’t need to BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEP at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love my little dog, he’s my best mate but Jesus i would love to volley him sometimes. Whenever there’s a noise, he’s up and barking as if to say “What’s going on!? I’LL SORT THIS OUT” I personally believe he has little man syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Developers building blocks of flats which have no windows in the bathrooms. An extractor fan is not good enough, eventually the ceiling/walls will go mouldy.

Reactions: 12
F*cking armchair economists banging on about “if you enjoy working from home just wait until someone abroad takes your job 🤡 have you thought of that 🤡” like they’re some wise old sage. It’d never happen and yes I’ve had to think about it due to the sheer amount of idiots regurgitating this rubbish. It’s like “wHy dO vEgAns EaT tHinGs ShApeD liKe “MeAt”💡”… 🤯

• Heart
Developers building blocks of flats which have no windows in the bathrooms. An extractor fan is not good enough, eventually the ceiling/walls will go mouldy.
Yes. Hate bathrooms without windows, like you said the fan is not enough, let alone no fresh air in there or natural light!

Reactions: 5
Yes. Hate bathrooms without windows, like you said the fan is not enough, let alone no fresh air in there or natural light!
Plus it's impossible to relax with a loud whirring fan, especially when they're a few years old - it's like having a shower in the middle of a construction site!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People who watch movies half way through and finish another day. Whhhhhhy. My ex used to piss me off with this.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.