Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about women who become men, should that be allowed. I know allowed is the wrong word but can't think of anything more apt.
I'm only talking about men identifying as women (yet still have the same amount of testosterone). The vast majority of violent crime and sex crime is carried out by men so women should be able to feel safe in certain designated areas.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
When you're in a shop and a song you really dislike comes on, and you just know that it's going to be in your head for the rest of the day. Thanks to Asda, I not only have Madonna's 'Don't Tell Me' in my head, but also mental images of her doing her crappy line dancing in the video 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you really want to make something really tasty and you have all the ingredients but you have absolutely no motivation to actually make it so you have bloody cheese on toast or a bowl of cereal. And then after a few days the ingredients go off and you need to throw them all out feeling like a total failure. It’s one of the things I like least about myself.

Toasters that aren’t tall enough to toast the whole slice of bread so you end up with one end untoasted.

Feeling like you should be ‘making the most’ of the nice weather when you can’t motivate yourself to get out the house then you’ve essentially wasted a very rare sunny day doing eff all and everyone on your Facebook was out loving life 😏

Sorry I’m on a downer today!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do they still make pads without wings? They bunch up and stick to everything but your knickers. I bought them by accident yesterday and when I woke up this morning the pad was closer to my forehead than to my underwear.
Haha i remember i started my periods on xmas day and all my mum had was some kotex maxi pads, xmas day everything shut i had to make do until the day after. I remember being worried it would slip out in the night.
Tampons for me in the day. It annoys me when you either position it too far forward or back and end up with leakage. Even the night pads aren't long enough for this.

Reactions: 5
Haha i remember i started my periods on xmas day and all my mum had was some kotex maxi pads, xmas day everything shut i had to make do until the day after. I remember being worried it would slip out in the night.
Tampons for me in the day. It annoys me when you either position it too far forward or back and end up with leakage. Even the night pads aren't long enough for this.
The bodyform night ones are the best night time pads. They’re absolutely huge I feel so secure and the back spreads out and doesn’t get stuck in your arse crack like other pads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bodyform night ones are the best night time pads. They’re absolutely huge I feel so secure and the back spreads out and doesn’t get stuck in your arse crack like other pads 😂
A friend's daughter has extremely heavy periods and, being at school, was constantly stressing about them; recently they've taken to giving her adult disposable diapers which are great! They're very absorbent; she fits a pad inside them and then slips her underwear over them.

I used to have super-heavy periods and would attach two 'night time' ones together at each end ... yet, still had issues!

I read somewhere once that women only produce 1/2 a cup of blood during their period - I have to disagree with that ... mine was more like a litre! (Not that I ever measured it of course).

Reactions: 4
A friend's daughter has extremely heavy periods and, being at school, was constantly stressing about them; recently they've taken to giving her adult disposable diapers which are great! They're very absorbent; she fits a pad inside them and then slips her underwear over them.

I used to have super-heavy periods and would attach two 'night time' ones together at each end ... yet, still had issues!
I have terrible periods. I find using the super plus tampons whilst wearing the thick maternity sanitary towels are best, I use two and make sure the second towel is kind of wedged in my arse cheeks so it doesn’t free flow. If it’s my first and second day I will place an actual towel underneath me incase I begin to leak.

God I hate my life at times 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to be really heavy and all over the place, had terrible cramps when I first started at 12 years old. It got better as i got older but things never improved until I stopped taking the pill when we tried for my youngest. Sorry if tmi but I've told other half he can either get the snip or wrap up 🤣 I'm not going back on the pill

Reactions: 3
I have terrible periods. I find using the super plus tampons whilst wearing the thick maternity sanitary towels are best, I use two and make sure the second towel is kind of wedged in my arse cheeks so it doesn’t free flow. If it’s my first and second day I will place an actual towel underneath me incase I begin to leak.

God I hate my life at times 😭
Men really don't understand how lucky they are 😏

• Haha
  • Wow

I read somewhere once that women only produce 1/2 a cup of blood during their period - I have to disagree with that ... mine was more like a litre! (Not that I ever measured it of course).
Oohh adult diapers sound like a good idea for the night time. I once fashioned 4 or 5 pads together so they were long but fanned out at the back and it worked too.

Reactions: 1
When you really want to make something really tasty and you have all the ingredients but you have absolutely no motivation to actually make it so you have bloody cheese on toast or a bowl of cereal. And then after a few days the ingredients go off and you need to throw them all out feeling like a total failure. It’s one of the things I like least about myself.

Toasters that aren’t tall enough to toast the whole slice of bread so you end up with one end untoasted.
I do this so often, & I’ve never come across anyone else who does before! Cooking is something I’ve always really struggled to summon up the motivation for, especially when I’m on a downer. When I’m feeling really low I’ll happily eat toast for breakfast, lunch & dinner!

Have you looked into Period Pants ladies? Apparently they're good, it does seem weird though, would feel like not wearing anything to absorb the blood.😂 Also less waste, more eco.

I do this so often, & I’ve never come across anyone else who does before! Cooking is something I’ve always really struggled to summon up the motivation for, especially when I’m on a downer. When I’m feeling really low I’ll happily eat toast for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
We can’t be the only ones! I love looking at recipes, will buy the ingredients but when it comes to it sometimes I just...can’t. I’d love to be one of those people that finds cooking a breeze and enjoys it.

We can’t be the only ones! I love looking at recipes, will buy the ingredients but when it comes to it sometimes I just...can’t. I’d love to be one of those people that finds cooking a breeze and enjoys it.
I'm like that with the gym. I buy the gear and get the membership then just cant be arsed.

• Haha
That smug twit in a kayak paddling down a high street whenever there's a news report on flooding anywhere in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People who think being able to breastfeed their babies is a personality trait. And people who say their baby loves “the boob”. Just feed your baby and get a life man.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
YouTube ads!!!!! I usually skip to the end and go back but the odd time I think "oh ill just skip it" one came on and I thought 'it'll probs only be 30 seconds' AN HOUR AND 18 MINS!! The advert was on for. Obviously I skipped it though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.