Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Hate bathrooms without windows, like you said the fan is not enough, let alone no fresh air in there or natural light!
My bathroom is like this, so anytime I see a nice bathroom with good natural light it feels like the epitome of opulence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People who slam on their breaks and reduce their speed to half the speed limit when they see a speed van

Reactions: 6
when people take a biscuit out the packet but don’t seal it back up so when I come to have one it’s soggy and minging

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I had a friend in my old job who was a compulsive liar and we drifted apart when I stopped working there but I always wonder if anyone she is still friends with has had a similar experience to me and noticed the lies. I wouldn't care but some of the stuff she made up ended up getting me in tit , hard to explain without going into a life story lol

Reactions: 4
Reversing a car. I had a car coming towards me through the temporary traffic lights nearby - I couldn’t see this or the red light till fairly close … had to reverse with loads of vans and cars either side. It was a horrible and annoyingly stressful; how dare they not go back themselves. I’ve even got a rear-view camera and I‘m still crap at reversing. (Can’t parallel park, either.)

Reactions: 4
Motorbikes annoy me. The sound is just obnoxious when they happen to drive past you.

Workmen who let you down constantly. Speaking from experience 😩
Anyone who lets others down is a wrongen.

Some amazing people made me a garden but because of my neighbour from hell, they could not finish it all. Someone offered to do it and talked in a very loud (on purpose) voice about their good deed and not to worry about her next-door making my neighbour once again have a meltdown and take it out on me and then, in the end, they didn't do it, lost count how many times they told me they were coming and didn't show, duck-em

Reactions: 3
When people spell drawer as draw. Not Scottish people obvs, as we like to emphasise every letter especially our ‘r’s’

Anyone who lets others down is a wrongen.

Some amazing people made me a garden but because of my neighbour from hell, they could not finish it all. Someone offered to do it and talked in a very loud (on purpose) voice about their good deed and not to worry about her next-door making my neighbour once again have a meltdown and take it out on me and then, in the end, they didn't do it, lost count how many times they told me they were coming and didn't show, duck-em
It’s bloody soul destroying to be strung along and lied to. I’m in the midst of it now and it’s been going on for months. I’m getting advice from citizens advice bureau now as I can’t go on much longer the way it is. Hope you got your garden finished.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
When someone puts a post on saying they've had a lovely day for their birthday or whatever celebration then someone comments for example "happy birthday hope you've had a lovely day" well yes they have had a lovely day because their post says that!! Makes the wishes seem so insincere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Celebs (or anyone) posting up the nose pictures. I keep seeing it everywhere. It’s so unflattering.

When the bin men leave your bin right in front of your driveway so when you get home you have to pull in, get out your car, move the bastard bin out the way then get back in your car and park in your driveway. Bloody infuriating.

When someone on a specific Facebook group (ie gardening or cooking or whatever) asks a question and some clown will always say ‘have you tried google?’ It’s just rude. Chances are they have tried bloody google but didn’t find what they were looking for so thought they’d ask actual human beings who have an interest and are knowledgeable about that subject. Folk can be dicks.

When folk call their 11 and 12 year olds teenagers. Bugs me so much. Just let them be kids!

When you go to open a can of drink and the ring pull thing snaps off before it opens the can. End up getting stabby with a knife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.