Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who have nothing better to do than cause drama - then wonder why their children have been told off by their teachers for doing the same.

Reactions: 4
The fact it’s that awkward outfit time of year. If I wear a jumper I’m too hot, a tshirt or thin top and I’m too cold. Plus I’ve forgotten any sense of fashion I once had and cannot for the life of me think of nice things to wear, I have worn the same pair of jeans and top so many times now but have a wardrobe full of clothes.

Reactions: 12
Facebook “story” posts - they only last for a minute, you don’t get chance to look before they whizz onto the next story, you can’t see comments, I think they’re really irritating! A family member posts loads of her children that we like to see, especially as we can’t visit, but have to replay them over and over.

Reactions: 3
Hills. We have a massive one near us, with the town at the bottom and despite climbing it several times a week for 25 years, I still have to pretend a good 2/3 times that I'm enjoying the view whilst climbing back up it. If you don't pretend you're enjoying the view, concerned people stop and think you're dying. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joggers. What makes you think that keeping a safe distance doesn't apply to you. Please give people a wide berth when you run past them instead of puffing and panting your breath all over us at close distance.

Reactions: 8
Joggers. What makes you think that keeping a safe distance doesn't apply to you. Please give people a wide berth when you run past them instead of puffing and panting your breath all over us at close distance.
Joggers piss off my Dad too. He's getting on and got so sick of joggers taking over the whole pavement and breathing on him, especially with Covid, he's taken to walking round his garden instead of being able to go out and have a change of scene.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When you're clothes shopping and you see an item with a pattern/fabric you like, but the style wouldn't suit you.

Reactions: 2
The other side to it is people looking at me like I killed their granny for running past them and breathing when they won't move out of the way. If it's a narrow path and they are walking side by side with other people the nice thing to do would be to go into a single file, but no, maybe 20% of groups I run past do that

Reactions: 3
Actors and Tv & media Luvvies over using the word ‘Extraordinary’ like it’s an everyday term.

Bellend oncoming drivers who don't dip their fullbeam headlights on country lanes (no streetlights), thus blinding everyone

Reactions: 12
That mini chedders don't taste the same as they used to. And that I keep forgetting and buying them every 3 months or so.

Kamakazi mobility scooter drivers. A few days ago I was on the crossing going over a busy road and halfway across a mobility scooter that was in the cycle lane going in the wrong direction into oncoming traffic cut in front on me. So I nearly got run over by it on the bloody crossing. Here as well they are always in the bus lane or going 15mph on the pavement. Its mad.

I did thanks, I don't have time to live my life properly, imagine putting all that time and effort into creating a fake life for no reason at all.

I would love to know what that person really does for a living.
They might be a journalist who is planning to write an indepth expose about Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a relative who insists on trying to copy me in nearly every way. Think 'single white female' (the movie). I don't find it flattering - I find it creepy!

• Haha
The other side to it is people looking at me like I killed their granny for running past them and breathing when they won't move out of the way. If it's a narrow path and they are walking side by side with other people the nice thing to do would be to go into a single file, but no, maybe 20% of groups I run past do that
Our local council says as far as the pavement goes pedestrians have right of way over people excercising and I see loads more councils doing the same. I've got a pushchair and two kid walking and I'm expected to step in the road to let them pass. They've now put up a big sign down by the river path where I live banning joggers and cyclists between 9 and 6pm. I wouldn't tar all with same brush. Most aren't arrogant and entitled but there's been a good few who are.

Our local council says as far as the pavement goes pedestrians have right of way over people excercising and I see loads more councils doing the same. I've got a pushchair and two kid walking and I'm expected to step in the road to let them pass. They've now put up a big sign down by the river path where I live banning joggers and cyclists between 9 and 6pm. I wouldn't tar all with same brush. Most aren't arrogant and entitled but there's been a good few who are.
I mostly run on a cycle path. It's a shared path so don't see why people just going on a walk with their child would have a priority 😅

Reactions: 1
The ridiculous vitreol towards Meghan and Harry and the placing of the royal family on a pedestal. I want to tell so many people to F off over it, I just really don't understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.