Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Working in a shop, no one monitoring the door anymore as we're just a convenience store and not a supermarket, and people have started coming in without masks on. The worst ones are who claim they're exempt and then purchase cigarettes.

I understand that not all mask exemptions are visible, but come on! I don't believe you're exempt you cigarette smoking loon. And then they have the nerve to say that they feel sorry for us having to wear them all shift. Surely a five minute jaunt in the shops wearing a mask is easier than a shift restocking shelves and chatting to clowns all day...

The best one today was my boss mentioned to a customer that we've got masks available (we do give them out for free out of our supply if customers have genuinely forgot and it's often these ones that are the most apologetic and pop the mask on straight away) and in response he zipped his hood right the way up so no one could see his face.

Sorry rant over 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I hope you’ve found the thread , have a look in same sex flirting. Its batshit crazy , get yourself a brew ( or something stronger) and get reading.
I’m back! My mind is blown. We’ve all been well and truly had, I felt something wasn’t right about MD but thought she might have just been a bit of an oddball with a big personality, although it’s so obvious in hindsight and it makes me feel a bit icky😂😂😂

Kinda gutted I only found those threads after they were locked I have so much to say!

• Haha

BasilRathbon

The "hilarious" person who yells "sack the juggler!" whenever one of the bar staff in a pub smashes a glass.

• Haha

Matricks

Bellend oncoming drivers who don't dip their fullbeam headlights on country lanes (no streetlights), thus blinding everyone

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Sick of my partner being unable to keep his fat gob shut when I’m trying to watch something on tv. It’s like he literally can’t help but comment on it, usually in a negative way about the people/characters. Just shut up. I know the contestants on the first season of The Circle are dicks, just let me bloody watch it for fucks sake, the odd comment fine but he just goes on and on and I can’t hear the tv, then says he will stop but always has to get that last comment in. Fuck off knob😡

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hendrix

🤒 When I call my GP surgery to make an appointment and the receptionist asks me why I need to see gp 😧

Er, none of your business.
What pisses me off just now with telephone appointments is the receptionist will ask what it’s for and when the doctor phones you they say how can I help? And act like they have no clue why you made an appointment.

• Haha
  • Heart

BasilRathbon

En suite hotel rooms where the bathroom's right next to the bed and there's no soundproofing.

Much as I love my partner I don't want to hear her having a shit!

• Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
When there is a missing person or something on Facebook and 100s of people comment "shared(name of home town)" why? Sorry if I'm missing something but what's the point?!
Ugh, I do NOT get this. The poster knows you’ve shared it because they get a bloody shared notification, and anyone can see how many times a post has been shared!

The only thing that possibly trumps this is when Samantha from Hartlepool shares a post about a dog that went missing in the Australian outback in 1994 🙄

• Haha

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I'm must have become institutionalised by lockdown because I was really irritated by the increased numbers of people out yesterday as lockdown regulations are being relaxed. It makes me sound selfish but I got a shock at how crowded the supermarket was and even tho I'm a mum people bringinf their kids has increased the noise after one year of quiet shopping It felt like carnage and mayhem. Its been a long time since I've heard people raising their voices to tell kids off.
I couldn't wait to leave. There was so much more traffic and people at bustops etc. I just found myself annoyed and a little bit fearful of it all.
I need to go out now and can feel myself getting worked up. My tolerance levels for people and crowds has lowered. I don't want to become a selfish mrs angry in the supermarket.

• Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I just need to have a wee moan about the fact my lovely mum always talks with her mouth full 🤮🤢 every time she is eating, without fail she will launch in to a conversation with food shoved to the side of her mouth. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS ANNOYS AND DISGUSTS ME. She has brought me up with manners and I know not to speak with my mouth full so whyyyyyyy does she do this. If I do need to speak with food in my mouth I always cover my mouth with my hand. She never does this. It’s getting to the stage I’m going to lose it with her when we’re out for lunch at some point, not looking forward to that day 😩
mine burps at the table and licks her knife. Turns me sick just thinking about it. We've all told her but she still does it.

• Sick
  • Haha
When people post facebook statuses that are the modern equivalent of chain letter. Copy and paste if you agree... followed by some absolute waffle
Especially when the first few sentences seem really heartfelt and then suddenly you realise they are in fact a daisy chain wanker.

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
People who drop litter or think it’s ok to leave litter in a car (theirs or someone else’s), drive me insane. I recently did a litter pick down at my sons school and the before and after pictures were amazing. Within a week there was litter everywhere again. Parents giving their kids snacks after school and letting them drop them at their feet. It’s infuriating. A few of us are doing another litter pick in the new year but we really need people to take responsibility for themselves. It’s horrible looking around and seeing crap everywhere 😞

Happy Lady

VIP Member
On a beautiful sunny day, while eating outdoors and enjoying breathing in the fresh air, then someone on the next table lights up a fag. Oh god I just hate that. If I wanted to smell like an ashtray I'd pour one over my head!!!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
People who don't respect the queue.
People who talk loudly to their friends at cafes/restaurants or anywhere where the person can hear them perfectly fine if they used a normal speaking voice. People who talk loudly on the phone.
Dickheads who film and take photos at a live performance which they shouldn't and burn your retinas along with the performers' with their obnoxious flashing lights.
Having to explain myself when I want to spend time alone.
Yes the people that talk so fucking loud like they are trying to make you feel jealous that you are not with them. They can fuck off. Same goes for performance parenting ‘ Hugo, what sound does the duck make. Shall we count the ducks together, what country do ducks originate from , can you remember you learnt that at Nursery’ Just feed the ducks please!

• Haha

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
When mothers think they are absolutely amazing and look down their nose at people who don't have children.

• Heart

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
When people mistake 'being obsessed with Friends/running/coffee/their job' for 'having a personality'.

Grown adults who like minions. No excuse for it.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
This is controversial so feel free to scroll past. You dont have to argue with me about how my opinion is wrong so be warned now.
People who have gotten pregnant, purposely, during this pandemic and then constantly complaining about the restrictions in place. This pandemic has been circulating the country for 1.5 years, why did you NEED to have a baby now knowing it wont get to see family or your friends? Also moaning about hospital policies, they may not be nice but theres other people to protect in those hospitals outside of you and your pregnant self. They are published, they're not a big secret that's hiding round a corner waiting to jump out. What was the need to bring a baby into THIS. This absolute shit show. (I understand some people do plan babies and in that case I dont hold anything against them, it just seems some people have gotten pregnant out boredom and have taken on motherhood as a fun little hobby)

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
When you grab an armful of washing, walk downstairs and put it in the machine and start the cycle. Five mins later you go upstairs to get something and some of the washing that you dropped on the way down is laying there 🙄

• Haha