Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact my husband refuses to use our dishwasher
The fact I then have to clean the sink after he cleans dishes because it looks like a killer whale has came up out of the sink and splashed the entire kitchen as there is bubbly washing up liquid water bleeping everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When people text you like this

Hey how are you

Im good, how's you??

Fine thanks.

So you then end up having to make conversation
Yes! I’m so glad I’m not the only one! This is exactly how my best mate messages me! I always used to make a conversation 😂 now I just leave it lol x

Reactions: 2
When my husband has to take over the kids for a few hours, he refers to it as baby sitting, and wants a bleeping medal. Its rearing your kids not babysitting

Reactions: 11
I agree with everything apart from the last paragraph. Sometimes pie and mash, or steak and kidney pudding is tastier than a fancy meal.
I understand but I still don't understand why people feel the need to post photos of random meals on social media. Just my opinion. :)

Reactions: 3
The Christmas dinner posts 😂 my God some of them look rough
Oh god yes. It makes me glad I'm not at their house for Xmas lunch!

Oh another one... When people post a photo of their wine glass usually with a caption like 'I need this' or 'it's wine o' clock.'
Don't know why it annoys me but it just does.

Reactions: 4
when you accidentally email the wrong department at work and they kick it back to you saying send this to this department.....and you're like ok so you couldn't just forward it because??

The Christmas dinner posts 😂 my God some of them look rough
Its just a Sunday roast on steroids really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People that are returning to my work from furlough and think they are the star worker because they were furloughed longer and they think that everyone has missed them. No one did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I know its trash but I like to browse through daily mail, esp the showbiz section.

I don’t like to read the articles as half the time it doesn’t make sense or it just repeats paragraphs so i usually like to look at the pics but my god are the ad’s infuriating in between the pictures 🤬🤬🤬🤬 i don’t want to wait 20 seconds to see the next picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone over the age of 16 doing TikTok dances. Mind you, probably won't have to put up with that for much longer :ROFLMAO: And while we're at it....
slow walkers hovering in the middle of the pavement. Pick a side so people don't have to awkwardly overtake you!

Reactions: 8
Any kind of 'work speak'. I just don't get how people have to start trotting out these phrases that they would never use in real life. It's so draining.

Reactions: 6
When you say you don't know someone, and they proceed to list out their entire family tree, so you just agree so they stop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact all young girls seem to look/aspire to looking exactly the same nowadays - stick thin, fake tan, botox/lip fillers, huge fake eyelashes and clothes that leave nothing to the imagination - what has happened to individuality ☹

Also (not atm cos lockdown) but couples whose lives revolve around going out for meals/cocktails so they can take photos of each other in the exact same pose week in week out 🤦‍♀️ usually captioned ‘drinks with this one’
I have a few acquaintances like this 🤮🥴

Reactions: 1
Les Dennis - he is a little thing in life that annoys me immensely.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.