Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two faced backstabbers and the fact that you can’t warn other people because then you look like the witch :rolleyes:

Two faced people in general. If you’re going to be a dick then don’t hide it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Newspapers using "celebs" insta stories for reporting news, good man bob loads of investaging there mate. No effort 😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand it when people dress their little ones in expensive designer clothes and think it makes them a better parent.
I also can’t stand people who go abroad on holiday and then just sit by a pool..I mean what’s the point in going all the way to Egypt and not seeing the pyramids??
Basically I don’t relate to people who are materialistic.
Oh and also people who post selfies all the time. Why do they think that people want to see a million photos of their face everyday? Especially when you see them in real life and they never look like the same person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People who have a selfie on facebook as both their profile picture AND their cover photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In photos, when one person "points" to another person in the group, usually with a gormless expression on their face. Like "look at this guy". Always looks so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who travel just to have photos of the back of themselves looking out towards some landscape.
I hate people who travel and then spend their time moaning about not getting the right picture for instagram! Imagine being lucky enough to see the world and just being arsed about making sure it’s on Instagram. I can’t deal with these people

Reactions: 8
Somehow my friend and I are invisible when we're ready to order in a café/restaurant.

One time it was TERRIBLE, waited long enough in a café(it was a weekend), then ended up ordering at the counter. The guy was so apologetic etc then we go back to our table, we see our order ready AND NO ONE BRINGS IT! We end up just getting it ourselves and laughing at our invisibility l o l

Reactions: 2
People who constantly post photos of their babies on Facebook. I'll probably be one of them but geez, your kid isn't the first and they won't be the last. Only close family want to be bombarded with their face! :D

People who gender stereotype (I admit I probably do this to an extent)
It is usually our colleagues, who assume I do all the cooking at home. My husband and I have the same full-time job, therefore work the same hours. The only difference is, I'm a woman. We share cooking equally.. why wouldn't we?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand it when people dress their little ones in expensive designer clothes and think it makes them a better parent.
I also can’t stand people who go abroad on holiday and then just sit by a pool..I mean what’s the point in going all the way to Egypt and not seeing the pyramids??
I agree with you but I can't stand all inclusive holidays where people never leave the complex for 2 weeks, either cos they cba and want to get their money's worth or because it's actually dangerous to leave it unguided e.g. some places in Mexico/The Caribbean. What is the point of going all that way, to me you haven't actually been to the place cos you could be absolutely anywhere!

People who make out that they're going travelling yet go to Vietnam for a week and then come home.

Mate you went on holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Basically I don’t relate to people who are materialistic.
Oh and also people who post selfies all the time. Why do they think that people want to see a million photos of their face everyday? Especially when you see them in real life and they never look like the same person 😂
I went to Egypt a few years back with my partner and 2 other couples, one of the couples didn't want to do anything so we went to the pyramids without them. The other couple said they could look at the pyramids and watch clips on youtube lol
People who make out that they're going travelling yet go to Vietnam for a week and then come home.

Mate you went on holiday.
Or they go 'travelling' and stay in 5 star hotels and don't take any decent photos, just posey ones in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Women who won't do anything on their own. Won't walk into a bar to meet friends alone, won't drive any distance etc.... drives me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People putting bikinis on their babies!!!
I hate that too.

My Niece and her boyfriend, lovely young couple who have just started saving for a house (Good on them) but always tag each other in pictures of properties with the caption “😍😍😍😍 we need to view this” and the other one will say “Yes! Let’s book a viewing”
And are being genuine, the houses are like nearly 350 - 400k - they barely scrape 25k a year between then! And they are being serious about it! I think they need to go and get a Mortgage in principle and bring them back to earth with what they can and cannot afford, bless their little cotton socks!
This made me laugh

People who are constantly late. 5 - 10 mins is fine, I get that. Anything over 20 minutes (unless a genuine reason) is just plain rude 😬
Me too. My Mum used to say ‘they think their time is more important than yours’. More than 10 mins and I walk out.

Reactions: 3
You have to be genuinely really attractive to pull off those poses don't you? (and even then you look like a knob). Someone posing trying to look attractive or sexy is just cringe. As you say, just smile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.