Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folk that chuck rubbish out car windows! Actually general rubbish/litter dropping everywhere they feel like it. Actual boils my pish!
YES! I saw someone do it last week and chucked it back through their car window! Then was told to “chill out”..I’ll “chill out” when you don’t behave like a selfish ARSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES! I saw someone do it last week and chucked it back through their car window! Then was told to “chill out”..I’ll “chill out” when you don’t behave like a selfish ARSE!
I think if folk get caught doing this (or fly tipping) that they get an instant ban from driving. I think we need a complete societal hate rage against all of them. Same with those fannies that pull over and tip out their overflowing ashtray ANYWHERE they feel like it. I almost lamped someone for doing it at my gate a few months ago. I was told to chill out too. I didn't, lol.

Reactions: 3
My kids always call me mom or mommy, from when they were babies. Though my oldest finds it hilarious to refer to me as mother or mother goose. It might be an accent thing?
I’m from Yorkshire and use mom- it’s an accent thing I think. I’ve tried to say mum but with my accent it sounds like I’m taking the piss and trying to be posh 😂

People on here who write absolute essays but don't use any punctuation or paragraphing whatsoever, I get out of breath reading it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People who correct spellings on social media. Usually of a certain political persuasion when they are losing grip of a debate. It ain't an exam paper ffs and if one knew the word they were correcting they knew full well what the point intended happened to be.

People going on about face masks. If I can wear one for 13 hour shift for days on end, in sweaty conditions with the demands of patients then you can bloody wear one to wander round Asda. Makes me enraged.

people who deliberately like to be objectionable. Like someone who argues that sky isn’t blue Just so they can be different.

oh and saltwater sandles and the mummy bloggers wear them & they are granny shoes
I was sexually assaulted. During it, he held his hand over my mouth/nose so I couldn’t breathe or shout out. I can’t wear a polo neck, scarf, or even do up the top button on a shirt. Please, tell me again how easy it is for everyone to wear a mask.

Which brings me to one of the things that annoy me - people who make assumptions when they know tit. Not aimed specifically at you, but at everyone who has been posting on social media about how it’s not that hard to wear a mask.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was sexually assaulted. During it, he held his hand over my mouth/nose so I couldn’t breathe or shout out. I can’t wear a polo neck, scarf, or even do up the top button on a shirt. Please, tell me again how easy it is for everyone to wear a mask.

Which brings me to one of the things that annoy me - people who make assumptions when they know tit. Not aimed specifically at you, but at everyone who has been posting on social media about how it’s not that hard to wear a mask.
I'm so sorry to hear this and please never feel you need to explain yourself to mask bullies, this is what annoys me too. That whole, "If I can do it, you can". When they don't know duck all!

Not aimed at anyone in particular but if anyone wants to own such disgusting behaviour feel free to go forth...

People think that masks actually protect you in a supermarket is another bug bear. You can really tell who does their research and who doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so sorry to hear this and please never feel you need to explain yourself to mask bullies, this is what annoys me too. That whole, "If I can do it, you can". When they don't know duck all!

Not aimed at anyone in particular but if anyone wants to own such disgusting behaviour feel free to go forth...

People think that masks actually protect you in a supermarket is another bug bear. You can really tell who does their research and who doesn't.
Thank you, I really appreciate your kind reply. ❤

On a lighter note, I hate it when you’re driving on a dual carriageway, you’re on the inside lane doing the speed limit, and there’s someone up your arse. The other lane is clear, just overtake if my speed offends you!

• Heart
People who tlk lik dis. They usually are the same people that have "full time mummy" on their facebook profile or "love mi or h8 mi, my kids r mi life" (their kids are usually called something like Harley Mae, or Demi Lee)

People that say pacific instead specific (if you cant pronounce it then don't bleeping say it)

People that walk really close behind you. I always stop and let them overtake me because I can't bear it.

People that put dumb political statements on their status but when you challenge them their only response is "Its my opinion!" If you're going to put a strong status then back it up.

Coughing down the phone

People that go on Facebook to ask when the kids are back at school. How the duck do you not know this? At least discreetly look on their website....

Babies with their ears pierced. Chavy and completely unnecessary.

When a celebrity dies and online you get stupid people saying "so what, real people die too!!!" This really gets on my tits. Its common sense to notice that someone in the public eye would make the news rather than your Aunt Margaret from down the road. Doesn't mean they are less important. Same goes when a celeb has a baby "I had a baby too why aren't I on the news?" Again, because you arent in the public eye you nimrod.

Going out in public in your pyjamas. Or worse dropping off/picking up your kids from school in pyjamas. How much effort is it to shove on a pair of jeans and t shirt and at least give the impression you have had a wash that day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When people purposely spell things wrong.

Theres a woman on my SM who says "myne" instead of "mine" 😞😷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
People spelling does - dose, and people not thanking you when you stop to let them past - just love to scream you’re welcome!!!

Ooooh and Charlotte Greedy playing that bleeping Arianna Grande Greedy song on every single bleeping story! Makes my teeth go on edge

Could’ve wrote this myself.
I struggle with having things over my face too and it’s been eighteen years. Even with a lovely husband of ten years, some things never leave you.
I’m finding the throw-away medical masks acceptable. Couldn’t manage a fabric one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.