Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people call Lego “Legos”, as in “he’s playing with Legos.”

It’s LEGO, for duck’s sake. One piece is “a piece of Lego.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hearing "holidays are coming, holidays are coming" advert on the radio. All these woke stations giving a platform to the world's biggest plastic polluter :mad: hypocrites! And just bc its only a jingle and no talking on it doesn't absolve the radio station of airing it!!!! 🥴 Plus I always thought coca cola was the most boring drink of all, its tit :sick:

Reactions: 9
“Going out-out.”

Just say “going out” FFS. If you’re out you’re out.

Reactions: 8
Brand new people who never had hot or cold days before.
We never had weather in the good old days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
People. Just people being arseholes.
We took our kids to the field behind our house, built an epic snowman - taller than my 8 year old - carrot nose, the works. In the three minutes it took us to walk home, take our boots off and go into the kitchen, some kids had taken the head for their own snowman and were kicking the rest of it down. Watched by their parents, who had been on the field the whole time we had and had watched us build it.
I mean, it’s a public field so it was probably inevitable and it’s only a snowman at the end of the day. But it’s the principle of the thing - watch someone else make something and then with no thought or hesitation, ruin it. Honestly makes me wonder why I bother trying to be a nice, decent person who worries about others when so many self-entitled, selfish idiots just go round doing whatever the hell they like.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
People. Just people being arseholes.
We took our kids to the field behind our house, built an epic snowman - taller than my 8 year old - carrot nose, the works. In the three minutes it took us to walk home, take our boots off and go into the kitchen, some kids had taken the head for their own snowman and were kicking the rest of it down. Watched by their parents, who had been on the field the whole time we had and had watched us build it.
I mean, it’s a public field so it was probably inevitable and it’s only a snowman at the end of the day. But it’s the principle of the thing - watch someone else make something and then with no thought or hesitation, ruin it. Honestly makes me wonder why I bother trying to be a nice, decent person who worries about others when so many self-entitled, selfish idiots just go round doing whatever the hell they like.
This is utterly tit and makes me question my faith in humanity which was already none existent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People driving around without scraping inches of snow off their car so it’s gonna go flying when they pick up speed

Reactions: 6
People driving around without scraping inches of snow off their car so it’s gonna go flying when they pick up speed
Police have pulled people over for stuff like that in the past , i know there's a slim chance of it happening though

Reactions: 2
Two people drove past my place this morning with just a small circular hole on the driver's side. my little lane leads onto the main road so of course, they could not see to pull out and had to get out and clean the side windows but still only cleared the bare minimum

These people are dangerous

Reactions: 4
When you’re about to tap something on your phone, but just as you do, the page refreshes/you get a pop up and you end up tapping on the wrong thing and then the page crashes when you try to clear it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you’re about to tap something on your phone, but just as you do, the page refreshes/you get a pop up and you end up tapping on the wrong thing and then the page crashes when you try to clear it 🤦🏻‍♀️
This happens to me all the time 😠 especially when I'm online shopping and try to filter the search and the page jitters about and I select a size I don't want or some apps are sensitive and they select products as your scrolling then you get similar stuff suggested but you never liked it in the first place!!

The football 😫 it's not bothered me until now but my and my partner have a over night city break planned for Sunday, we go every year for Christmas shopping and have a break from the kids and the bloody England game is on and he will want to watch it, I don't follow footy really but don't mind if its a league game or something if it's not local team then the pubs will be quiet on a Sunday but the bloody England game everywhere will be rammed and not exactly the night I planned 😒
I HATE the way they big up the England team every single time with stupid cameos about one of the players like some bloody Hovis Ad then banging on with. “ footballs coming home”
Asking people how many goals will we score to win

and then we lose 🙄

When you spend more than you intended to at the supermarkets and still manage to forget things you initially meant to buy.
Every single time 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
we’re in the airport waiting for our flight which has been delayed for almost 9 hours. It is gone midnight and most people waiting are lying down trying to sleep. We had to move seats because some man set his iPad to read the daily Mail out loud with a computerised voice on top volume, and at the same time another guy was watching loud tick tocks. So inconsiderate. Then to make it worse, a man has came and sat near us in the new spot, where a lot of people were sleeping and has started doing the same thing!!! Everyone who was asleep is now sat up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Losing my phone ten times a day. 😖
Me too, all day long every day but I've got a cheap FitBit watch type of thing which is handy in a number of ways including having a thing you activate to make your phone make a noise so you can find it, even if it's on silent. The sanity this saves is incredible. Absolutely brilliant. Also love the vibrating alarm which doesn't wake Him up 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.