Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dealing with 3 people for 3 different things, all of whom have the same name but spelt differently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When someone suffers a medical emergency, goes to hospital and comes through the other side, and they go on to thank God and Prayers for their survival instead of the tireless work of the medics and nurses

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to drop a bag of clothes off at the charity shop and end up with a 10 minute waffle about gift aid

Reactions: 13
Plantar fasciitis! Came back today for some reason after over 2.5 years and worse this time, because now I feel it all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When you say you're getting hungry and they say "you can't be"
Errrm we ate 5 hours ago. My stomach is starting to rumble, I'm sorry but just because you're not hungry doesn't mean I can't be 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stood in a freezing cold car park looking for the car key in my pocket with frozen hands and my partner stood there holding his hand out waiting for me to pass it to him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you say you're getting hungry and they say "you can't be"
Errrm we ate 5 hours ago. My stomach is starting to rumble, I'm sorry but just because you're not hungry doesn't mean I can't be 👀
this reminds me of when you're putting lots of sauce on your chips or lots of butter on your peas for example and someone says "do you want peas with that butter? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

do you want some knuckles with that chin?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is kind of a secondhand little thing because it annoys my Mum and then she moans at me about it. And showing her stuff on the computer is highly stressful.

But the fact Argos and Screwfix no longer do printed catalogues 😂

Honestly why can't they do print on demand ones for old people who think the Internet is evil 😂😂 I would willingly pay for one just to avoid the arguments that ensue when trying to search online for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People that say “I’ve got the flu” when it’s a regular cold. If you had the flu you’d know it. You can barely stand up let alone get dressed and go out. Call it what it is a cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Families who park in parent and child but the kids stay in the car with one parent and the other one goes into the shops.

Reactions: 12
Families who park in parent and child but the kids stay in the car with one parent and the other one goes into the shops.
Didn’t someone get fined because they parked in a blue badge space, the badge owner stayed in the car and the able bodied person went into the supermarket. It was considered an incorrect use of the badge and parking space.
It was in the paper.

• Heart
The way my parents (still) don’t understand spam emails, and phone me to ask if I know a Reverend Johnson in Nigeria who apparently got their email address and is asking about some money. My parents are intelligent, computer savvy people. I just don’t get how they can’t grasp it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Headline articles. Story about a couple I've followed for a while. Times headline :

"Our Family Achieved FIRE at 39 and 41 on Salaries Of Under $100K a Year. Here’s How We Did It"

Then goes to say: Christina was an attorney making $70,000 a year, and Amon was an urban planner earning $98,000 a year.

Combined that's still a family income over $150,000 .

Reactions: 5
There is little that annoys the living duck out of me more than helping someone maneuver their smart tv or laptop via telephone.
No bleeping thank you .

When you get up at the crack of dawn to clean the house for someone visiting, who then cancels on you at the last minute 😬
Look at this way.

A) You get to enjoy your cleaned home all to yourself.
B) If you are petty like I can be, plan a visit and cancel last minute.
C) Get new friends and have a party! 😬 🥳

Having to urinate when you are so comfortable and cozy in your toasty bed under a duvet on a chilly night...Argh!!!
I have a love & hate relationship with my bladder 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting any sort of cold which immediately settles on my chest and then you have the delightful ‘coughing your lungs and all the tit festering in them up’ for about 2-3 weeks
I was supposed to have my flu jab nearly 3 weeks ago as I have asthma but caught something and couldn’t have it and now I can feel my husband grinding his teeth in bed at the nightly throat clearing ritual 🙈😂

Plantar fasciitis! Came back today for some reason after over 2.5 years and worse this time, because now I feel it all the time.
And trying to explain to people the deep agony it causes whilst they look at you like you are bonkers

Reactions: 2
People who let their kids run riot in department stores ... and play with toys - actually unwrapping them and playing with them in the aisles.

Control your bloody kids! Especially at Christmas time when everyone's stressed.

Reactions: 18
Funeral plan or life insurance adverts - why are they so bleeping happy and excited about dying?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suffer irrational rage when someone starts a new toilet roll because the one on the wall has a small amount left and they don't want to have to change it. They use part of a new one instead. I am also intensely irritated by toast crumbs from god knows what year AD in the butter tub. Do not get me started at taking the last cans of pop out of the fridge and leaving the new box on the floor instead of filling the fridge up. I am a redhead. They are flying in the face of danger.

Funeral plan or life insurance adverts - why are they so bleeping happy and excited about dying?
Oh, and the adverts where you get a clock as a welcome gift for signing up? What is that about?

Going to New Look in my backwards town which I never go to (for that reason) and finding that someone with the same name collected my parcel which had a tiny jumper in it, and I get a huge coat which isn't going to fit my size 6 daughter or even me and her together for some kind of comedy sketch. CHECK THE ORDER NUMBER!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.