Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever was sad enough to buy that awful Mr Blobby song in 1993. They played it (as it was #1) on TOTP last night. And it's all I've had in my head all day. Horrible!
Christ I hated Mr Blobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happened in Tesco today - quite a lovely discussion between (presumed) husband and wife about which tampons to buy
But surely she has a preferred brand or type of tampon that she always buys for herself? It’s not a shared product so why would the male partner have a say? It’s tampons not a box of cereal

Reactions: 10
People who eat a chocolate from the Christmas Quality Street tin and put the empty wrapper back in the tin.
It’s not me, my husband says it’s not him.
Must be the cat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People who eat a chocolate from the Christmas Quality Street tin and put the empty wrapper back in the tin.
It’s not me, my husband says it’s not him.
Must be the cat!
I could murder some quality street

Reactions: 2
But surely she has a preferred brand or type of tampon that she always buys for herself? It’s not a shared product so why would the male partner have a say? It’s tampons not a box of cereal
My point exactly - why would the male partner have to be involved? Ridiculous

Reactions: 5
The garden hose tangling itself up constantly ... and then the little thingymajig at the end popping off ... so annoying

Reactions: 6
Wearing an Apple Watch on a night out!!!! Like with a really nice dress, why wear an Apple Watch???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you're parked (unnecessarily, I may add) so that you are blocking others, then bleeping move your car into a proper space asap. There were proper spaces available btw.

Do not saunter out (we were all attending a course) five or ten minutes after those of us who are blocked in, giving a little cheery wave, you prick. We have had a long day, we would like to go home. Ta.

Not the first display of arrogant behaviour I have seen from you, sunshine 🙄

Reactions: 8
People who drive ridiculously slow and start breaking coming off a slip road onto a 70 road 🤬 especially when you can see there is nothing there to stop them merging

Reactions: 12
"Friendship works two ways" by people who NEVER contact you first and throw this at you when you do cave and say where are you.
Especially if they know you're going through a pretty massive life event, and they act all offended that perhaps top of your list WASN'T to start a small talk conversation. What an awful person I must be not to ask whether you DID find a pak choi for your tea last week... 🙄

Reactions: 9
Jenga. Just spent half an hour trying to get that bastard game back in its bleeping box.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Football fans. I get it’s exciting but do you need to sing on the tele at 8am? 🙃
ETA: before any one says anything. Yes I turned over

Food companies that use white writing on yellow background for cooking instructions

Packaging that's designed to fold over where the allergens are stated - it's not very helpful when the fold is too folded over and you can't see them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.