Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cat hounding me for food, no matter how much I feed her she will eat it and still hound me. I think she has hyperphagia. I have a huge ceramic dog bowl that is filled to the brim with dry food and it's never empty so there is always food here, she also hunts. but no matter the time I get up or even if I so much as looked like I am going to go past her wet food bowl, there she is hounding me. even if I have just fed her half an hour ago.

Old thread. https://tattle.life/threads/little-things-in-life-that-annoy-you-immensely-10.31362/page-52

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My cat hounding me for food, no matter how much I feed her she will eat it and still hound me. I think she has hyperphagia. I have a huge ceramic dog bowl that is filled to the brim with dry food and it's never empty so there is always food here, she also hunts. but no matter the time I get up or even if I so much as looked like I am going to go past her wet food bowl, there she is hounding me. even if I have just fed her half an hour ago.

Old thread. https://tattle.life/threads/little-things-in-life-that-annoy-you-immensely-10.31362/page-52
What are you feeding her?

We switched to 100% meat packets. Think that’s better then the usual 4% meat only alternatives. She then also occasionally gets cat milk (Whiskers only cause she’s fussy) and her usual biscuits.

Reactions: 2
Lack of money to do things is getting to me now. I really wanted to go to bushy park today to have a walk and see the deer. I used to live close and always remember it and wanted my children to see it, then walk up and see Hampton Court Palace and have a walk along the river. However, its over an hours drive and we just can't justify the petrol costs. Money comes in and goes straight back out. Like a lot of people we never seem to have any spare money to do stuff nowadays and it's just tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What are you feeding her?

We switched to 100% meat packets. Think that’s better then the usual 4% meat only alternatives. She then also occasionally gets cat milk (Whiskers only cause she’s fussy) and her usual biscuits.
Tried everything her preference is Felix duo

The thing is she also hunts and feeds on rabbits and will feast on a rabbit, come in and howl for food.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the customer in front of me in Lidl dawdles at the end of the checkout after they've paid, as the cashier launches my stuff down the conveyor belt. Sort your Bags for Life out earlier luv 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When you get up at the crack of dawn to clean the house for someone visiting, who then cancels on you at the last minute 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tried everything her preference is Felix duo

The thing is she also hunts and feeds on rabbits and will feast on a rabbit, come in and howl for food.🙄
Wow you really do have a wild cat.I wouldn’t fall for the starving pretense. 😂 Ours says nothing to the wood pigeons who visit daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The people on Who Wants to be a Millionaire that say "I know this one" then insist on giving you the thought process of their working, "it's not B because that is..." and such... I don't care, just answer the bloody question. You're wasting time for another potential contestant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The people on Who Wants to be a Millionaire that say "I know this one" then insist on giving you the thought process of their working, "it's not B because that is..." and such... I don't care, just answer the bloody question. You're wasting time for another potential contestant!
Just showing off how ‘clever’ they are. Nah mate, you’re a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lack of money to do things is getting to me now. I really wanted to go to bushy park today to have a walk and see the deer. I used to live close and always remember it and wanted my children to see it, then walk up and see Hampton Court Palace and have a walk along the river. However, its over an hours drive and we just can't justify the petrol costs. Money comes in and goes straight back out. Like a lot of people we never seem to have any spare money to do stuff nowadays and it's just tit.
Totally agree we have had to cancel a seaside getaway we were going on in a couple of weeks because we can't afford to go now I'm gutted been looking forward to it for ages as well 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This trend at the moment of people doing “what I eat in a day” but it’s literally just them eating unhealthy crap. Not a vegetable or piece of fruit in sight

Reactions: 6
When you paint a room, then get a second tub of paint to finish off and touch up, and the colour dries very differently. Then you compare the 2 tubs next to each other and there's an obvious difference 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Then dreading buying a replacement tub because you don't know if it will match the first one or the second one.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The upstairs neighbours squeaky floorboards.

(don't want to say anything because they're decent people and I'm guessing it's something they can't control / do anything about)

Reactions: 3
Harvester spiders. The type with tiny body but long thin legs. Jesus wept they are all over my house! I’m at the stage where I’d actually prefer to find a massive house spider daily instead of these scrawny fuckers everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How I see myself in the mirror and selfies is completely different to how i look in pictures my husband takes of me. 😂
I asked him to take a photo in my new dress as I'm going out for dinner and holy tit bags I'm staying in with the lights off. I thought I looked nice until his photos. I *know* that's whats I must actually look like but c'mon! Angles babes, angles! Make a girl feel good for a change 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How I see myself in the mirror and selfies is completely different to how i look in pictures my husband takes of me. 😂
I asked him to take a photo in my new dress as I'm going out for dinner and holy tit bags I'm staying in with the lights off. I thought I looked nice until his photos. I *know* that's whats I must actually look like but c'mon! Angles babes, angles! Make a girl feel good for a change 😂
Omg same. I look like dog tit in any photo that I haven’t taken

Reactions: 13
Not being able to vacuum 😬 I do it twice a day but on Friday my Shark started making a very loud noise. I cleaned the filters and let it dry and tried again today but it was the same. I only got it replaced in May and usually get a year out of them. Called before and they’re sending a new bottom bit out which is great but it’s 2nd class delivery 😪 if they weren’t so good for pet hair there’s no way I’d put up with the build quality.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.