Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
People on Tattle requesting others not write certain things as it's triggering. It's a fucking annoymous gossip page, if things trigger you that much , turn your computer off and do something more constructive with your day irl where it's much easier to avoid triggering situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
When you go into a shop to browse but there's no way to get out unless you're buying something (B&M) so you resort to cocking your leg over some barrier for freedom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BonBon27

VIP Member
People. Just people being arseholes.
We took our kids to the field behind our house, built an epic snowman - taller than my 8 year old - carrot nose, the works. In the three minutes it took us to walk home, take our boots off and go into the kitchen, some kids had taken the head for their own snowman and were kicking the rest of it down. Watched by their parents, who had been on the field the whole time we had and had watched us build it.
I mean, it’s a public field so it was probably inevitable and it’s only a snowman at the end of the day. But it’s the principle of the thing - watch someone else make something and then with no thought or hesitation, ruin it. Honestly makes me wonder why I bother trying to be a nice, decent person who worries about others when so many self-entitled, selfish idiots just go round doing whatever the hell they like.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
When you really agree with the first half of a comment online and want to give it a like but the second half takes a sharp left turn and you just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Lack of money to do things is getting to me now. I really wanted to go to bushy park today to have a walk and see the deer. I used to live close and always remember it and wanted my children to see it, then walk up and see Hampton Court Palace and have a walk along the river. However, its over an hours drive and we just can't justify the petrol costs. Money comes in and goes straight back out. Like a lot of people we never seem to have any spare money to do stuff nowadays and it's just shit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
People who eat a chocolate from the Christmas Quality Street tin and put the empty wrapper back in the tin.
It’s not me, my husband says it’s not him.
Must be the cat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People that say “I’ve got the flu” when it’s a regular cold. If you had the flu you’d know it. You can barely stand up let alone get dressed and go out. Call it what it is a cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How I see myself in the mirror and selfies is completely different to how i look in pictures my husband takes of me. 😂
I asked him to take a photo in my new dress as I'm going out for dinner and holy shit bags I'm staying in with the lights off. I thought I looked nice until his photos. I *know* that's whats I must actually look like but c'mon! Angles babes, angles! Make a girl feel good for a change 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The people on Who Wants to be a Millionaire that say "I know this one" then insist on giving you the thought process of their working, "it's not B because that is..." and such... I don't care, just answer the bloody question. You're wasting time for another potential contestant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

DanaScully

Chatty Member
OAPs doddering around the extremely busy supermarket on Saturdays and Sundays. Why don't you go during the week when we're all at work and it's quiet! 😩

Also people visiting the supermarket like it's a family day out with two parents and their five feral sprogs blocking the whole section you need to get to. The kids are always doing gymnastics or karate or some shit while their mum's comparing beans. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

sheleg

VIP Member
People on Tattle requesting others not write certain things as it's triggering. It's a fucking annoymous gossip page, if things trigger you that much , turn your computer off and do something more constructive with your day irl where it's much easier to avoid triggering situations.
Absolutely.

Outside of a very specific set of circumstances, triggering is meaningless and overused.

At work once, a student asked if I could switch the video display off because it was a fish tank and she was “triggered” by fish. This happened around the same time as my younger brother who was in an airstrike in Afghanistan and almost losing an arm, suffering PTSD and the possibility of actually being triggered by stuff like loud noises. Not a bloody video of a tropical fish tank just because you don’t like fish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Crabbypatty00

Further to my previous rant, people who sulk in a performative way.

If you want to sulk so be it, but don't stare moodily out of the window at the lashing rain, or sit on the stairs for a prolonged period of time with your head in your hands - you are not in a Boyzone music video.

• Haha

Crabbypatty00

People, most often women who cannot go anywhere or do anything without someone else with them. Usually it's their husband or partner but can also be their mum / sister / whatever.

I find it weird and frankly a bit pathetic if I'm brutally honest. The worst are the friends who always invite their partners along.

Hello, I want to drink wine, reminisce about our questionable misspent youth and discuss my birth induced piles! I don't need your fella hanging around like a wet tea towel chipping in pointless stuff that I feel forced to politely laugh along with.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Ladies, when you're doing a wee, and instead of the stream of wee going straight down into the toilet bowl, it decides to take a sudden diversion onto the back of your thigh 😑

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
People who use inappropriate email addresses on official forms. If you're reading this, Sexysarah69, your cheque's in the post 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
When people use Boob as a verb when referring to breastfeeding.

We had to take our newborn back to the hospital for a jaundice check last week. When the nurse was filling the paperwork in with the woman next to me she asked how she was feeding, and the woman said "oh we're boobing." 🤢 Then as we were leaving I heard her ask if she could stay in the waiting area a bit longer as "it's time to boob the baby." 🤢

It's weird! Just say feed or breastfeed!

• Haha
  • Sick

Shinealight

VIP Member
Those headbands with bows on baby girls heads!
Wtf is that about?
Let them have their heads free like baby boys are allowed to.
Why would you stretch an elastic bend with a bow atop across your baby’s head?
It’s chavy and sexist, just stop.

• Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
THESE!!! These bloody toilet roll dispensers 🤬 they're either dispensing one sheet at a time or they're empty/the sheet before has broken so there's just a tiny tuft of paper sticking out that you can't get hold of. They do my head in

681000-00.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27