Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The football 😫 it's not bothered me until now but my and my partner have a over night city break planned for Sunday, we go every year for Christmas shopping and have a break from the kids and the bloody England game is on and he will want to watch it, I don't follow footy really but don't mind if its a league game or something if it's not local team then the pubs will be quiet on a Sunday but the bloody England game everywhere will be rammed and not exactly the night I planned 😒

Reactions: 9
Trying to read the Idaho thread on Reddit and it’s full of comments like “I’ve got a daughter the same age… paragraph” or “my friend’s, uncle’s neighbour…” followed by “omg im so sorry” comments.

who-cares.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live in a beachside town popular with tourists and they're already coming through thick and fast. There are people everywhere which of course is great for the retailers but ... people! People who don't walk to the left, people who walk several people astride so you can't get past, people who clog up the supermarket aisles having a reunion ... people who have no idea where they're going and hold up the traffic while they drive very slowly trying to find a street (which has probably moved thanks to the ever-present roadworks)

Reactions: 8
When people post on Facebook saying their dog has a limp/been really ill/show a dubious and painful looking sore and ask for advice.
Take it to the bleeping vet!!

Same irritation applies to people posting about themselves or children.
The public aren't trained Sharon!!!

Reactions: 15
I live in a beachside town popular with tourists and they're already coming through thick and fast. There are people everywhere which of course is great for the retailers but ... people! People who don't walk to the left, people who walk several people astride so you can't get past, people who clog up the supermarket aisles having a reunion ... people who have no idea where they're going and hold up the traffic while they drive very slowly trying to find a street (which has probably moved thanks to the ever-present roadworks)
I live in a very touristy town too and close to the city centre, we have tourists parking on our street then walking in plus an airbnb at the end of the road which adds to the traffic. As you say the crowds, people walking slowly oohing and aahing and pointing, old people stood in the middle of the pavement faffing about with maps

• Heart
Reactions: 3
People who seem incapable of sticking to their side of the road! I live down country lanes and I’m sick of near on collisions daily when doing the school run! Always on a blind bend, go round and bang someone’s over my side!!!

Reactions: 6
Grinch merchandise everywhere. I just don’t get it?

People who don’t raise a hand in thanks or even acknowledge you when you let them through on the road. Wankers.

My daughter’s school parent app constantly pinging off with the most minor notifications- I don’t need to know that Year 3 are collecting sheets in coastal colours, or that there’s been a small change to the lunch menu once again.

Julia Fox. The woman is unhinged, not sure what she’s famous for apart from dating Ye but she will just not quit, in fact extend this to all celebrities who think their opinion should matter just because they have a lot of money/are famous

Reactions: 6

My daughter’s school parent app constantly pinging off with the most minor notifications- I don’t need to know that Year 3 are collecting sheets in coastal colours, or that there’s been a small change to the lunch menu once again.
This!! My daughter has only started reception and its non stop notifications of something mundane and then to make it worse, its all reposted by some twit in the class whatsapp group 🤦🏽‍♀️

or asking for money for something. Last week it was children in need bring a £1, this week bring sweets/chocolate for xmas fair in exchange for non uniform day. Next week god knows what. I know a pound here and there isnt too bad but its annoying.

Reactions: 8
Low league football kick offs being changed for the world cup. Bearing in mind England play at 7pm on Sunday and the games changed are tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Colleagues at work who don't know how to double click the mouse to open folders on the PC. No, they right click and select Open...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When you spend more than you intended to at the supermarkets and still manage to forget things you initially meant to buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My cousin's Christmas tree.

Every year she forks out silly money for a huge real tree, then puts about 10 baubles on it. It's massive, there's room for plenty more decorations, but she seems to prefer the unfinished look.

Reactions: 2
Whoever was sad enough to buy that awful Mr Blobby song in 1993. They played it (as it was #1) on TOTP last night. And it's all I've had in my head all day. Horrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.