Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Colds. I've got one coming. I'm only on day 2. So far it's eyes aching, nose running, occasional sneezing and a slight scratch in the back of my throat. I know this is only the beginning and I'm dreading the full effects of not being able to breathe and being unable to sleep 😭🤧🤒😷

2. Cans without ring pulls. It's been so long since I used a can opener it took 5 mins of searching all my drawers to find it.

Reactions: 12
Men at the gym, being creeps, trying to catch your eye, walking too close past you, disregarding you and not giving you enough space to do your exercise when you were there first, there’s tons of room in the gym but they just HAVE to do their workout in the otherwise empty room where you are, etc etc.

There’s a personal trainer at my gym who thinks he’s god’s gift to women and makes me really uncomfortable, he always seems to have to stand in my line of sight and then I happen to look up from an exercise I’m doing and he’s smiling at me.

Just leave me alone!

…Actually, just men in general.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
…Actually, just men in general.

Yup. Husband's had to do more than just get up today and I've heard nothing but how hard his life is. I'm working every day for the next month, i am still doing all the washing, cleaning, arranging everything...

Also... my phone keeps putting spaces in my replies and jumping up the msg... any ideas ppl?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When you find something while sorting stuff out and you say to yourself 'oh amazing, I need that next week' but then leave it where it is. Fast forward to the next week and you cannot find it and can't for the life of you remember where you saw it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup. Husband's had to do more than just get up today and I've heard nothing but how hard his life is. I'm working every day for the next month, i am still doing all the washing, cleaning, arranging everything...

Also... my phone keeps putting spaces in my replies and jumping up the msg... any ideas ppl?
Visit

Reactions: 1
When you’re waiting for something to load/save/update/etc on the computer, and the little doughnut thing whizzes round to 99% in about 15 seconds, then sits on 99% for another 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you go to show someone something on your phone & it decides to play up and you're both thinking ho ...hum ...why does this always happen and then you start pressing all the wrong buttons and make it even worse. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need to recycle the glass jars, we have to take them to the bottle bank here.

I loathe the sound of smashing glass!

Reactions: 9
Baby and toddler groups attended mostly by grannies. I love them, they are a great bunch and obviously invaluable to their families but I would like to chat to mums in the same "bogged down in the child rearing trenches" as me, not hear about grandma's latest cruise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People who sit in the aisle seat of a bus when the window seat beside them is empty.
duck those people.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
People who dont remove threaded cross (sewn often in contrasting colour) from the vent flaps of their coats and jackets! Did you think this was part of the design!? Sometimes i see someone who failed to remove the stitching for years, because it barely holds…. But still. Next up - people who don’t realise the pockets are sewn in temporarily….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact my neck clicks everytime I turn my head to the right and then clicks again when I turn it back

Reactions: 7
People who dont remove threaded cross (sewn often in contrasting colour) from the vent flaps of their coats and jackets! Did you think this was part of the design!? Sometimes i see someone who failed to remove the stitching for years, because it barely holds…. But still. Next up - people who don’t realise the pockets are sewn in temporarily….
Oh gosh yes!!! I've definitely pointed it out to colleagues (kindly!) and unpicked it for them. I draw the line at strangers. Regretfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And stickers left on shoes!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.