Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you pay extra for next day delivery and the package is delayed :mad:

Unsolicited dick pics - like I was just casually chatting to a guy and he said he was at the gym so I asked for a pic and he just sent me a picture of his dick!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When people say “Christmas decks”.

Its DECS. Short for decorations, which as you might notice doesn’t have a K in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Its DECS. Short for decorations, which as you might notice doesn’t have a K in it!
Well regardless of how you spell it in writing, it is going to sound like decks when you say it. But yeah writing Christmas decks is annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you're wrapping presents and the scissors don't do that really satisfying glide down the paper, they just get caught and end up ripping it

Reactions: 23
This theme for trees becoming a thing. Sorry to anyone who may have decided to go for it but it’s not the one for me. Huge candy canes and lollipops??!! Nope. Maybe in Willy Wonka’s but not in my house!
168D31D1-5B3D-4A59-BE30-A1E9679D3604.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When you make fried eggs for your brekkie and the yolk gets all messed up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
People who sit by you anywhere when there are other empty seats
It's as if they have a terrible fear of 'starting' a new seat or something 😁.

Also people who insist on parking right beside you when there's hundreds of spaces, and then they are unable to park properly. I returned to my car one day, loads of empty spaces and the driver who parked beside my car actually had their wheels over the line and into my parking space. 🙄

Likewise, I was parked at my local Tesco one day, huge carpark, loads of spaces. I had the back door on the driver side open as I was reaching in for something. A guy arrived and was waiting to park beside me. Seriously. With easily one hundred (or more) empty spaces to choose from.

And I was parked well away from the shop, it wasn't exactly a prime spot. I could almost hear the tut tut as he had to move on to one of the many many many empty spaces nearby, when I didn't hurry to close the door. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's as if they have a terrible fear of 'starting' a new seat or something 😁.

Also people who insist on parking right beside you when there's hundreds of spaces, and then they are unable to park properly. I returned to my car one day, loads of empty spaces and the driver who parked beside my car actually had their wheels over the line and into my parking space. 🙄

Likewise, I was parked at my local Tesco one day, huge carpark, loads of spaces. I had the back door on the driver side open as I was reaching in for something. A guy arrived and was waiting to park beside me. Seriously. With easily one hundred (or more) empty spaces to choose from.

And I was parked well away from the shop, it wasn't exactly a prime spot. I could almost hear the tut tut as he had to move on to one of the many many many empty spaces nearby, when I didn't hurry to close the door. FFS.
This is my husband’s biggest bugbear. He has a very nice car which is his pride and joy and always parks away from everyone else leaving a space either side if possible. Nine times out of ten he will come out of the shop to find cars both sides even though he is on the far side of the car park 😂

Reactions: 8
Selling something for a ridiculously cheap price and getting no interest , start getting fed up of having it in the house so advertise it ad free and people are all over you like vultures

Reactions: 10
Sainsburys have replaced the cellophane on their rolls of wrapping paper with stickers to be eco friendly, which is a good thing, however the stickers are pretty much welded to the wrapping paper. This means you can't peel them off without completely ripping the wrapping paper, and ruining like 30cm of it. It's very irritating, they surely must be able to get stickers that easily peel off of paper?!

Reactions: 4
Sainsburys have replaced the cellophane on their rolls of wrapping paper with stickers to be eco friendly, which is a good thing, however the stickers are pretty much welded to the wrapping paper. This means you can't peel them off without completely ripping the wrapping paper, and ruining like 30cm of it. It's very irritating, they surely must be able to get stickers that easily peel off of paper?!
The other thing is in the recent weather, trying not to get it wet, not in sainsbos, but I resorted to a flower bag

Reactions: 2

If someone said that to me, I'd instantly visualise a deck adorned with Christmas decorations! :LOL:

When a hair has landed on your arm and is tickling.
Even worse - when you have rubber gloves on and are in the midst of cleaning, with crap up to your elbows, and can feel a hair on your nose!

Ohhh yes ... I took our work car out today to get some big things. It's an SUV where the boot opens outwards, and some plonker had parked right up the back of me, over the line, so I couldn't open it. So bloody annoying. I moved the car forward a bit and popped the hazzard lights on, then got shouted at by someone for blocking the drive-through part ... sheesh, feels a lot like Christmas!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.