Little things in life that annoy you immensely #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who stand by the train door then don’t press the button to open the door when it stops

Reactions: 9
When mothers think they deserve a medal with the saying, I have 3 under three, 5 under five 😏 talking about their family situation. What do they want a clap on the back!

Only discovered this thread having a right laugh I agree with most reply’s 😂
What about 12 under 12? 🤪

1669415575582.png

Dentists calling their practices spas. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
My neighbours children playing loudly in the garden at this time?!?! It’s pitch black and freezing cold, why have they even been allowed to play in the garden!! And they’ve no consideration for anybody else they’re literally screaming at each other

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Theres a post on facebook about a mosque given permission to broadcast a prayer weekly and it really brought out the racists 🤬 apparently there was a leaflet going around the local area too objecting to it which included racist comments , absolutely disgusting , why are people so narrow minded

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Theres a post on facebook about a mosque given permission to broadcast a prayer weekly and it really brought out the racists 🤬 apparently there was a leaflet going around the local area too objecting to it which included racist comments , absolutely disgusting , why are people so narrow minded
Well I wouldn't like that being blasted out either especially if I could hear it in my own home. But it doesn't matter if it was an Islam, Christian or Jewish prayer I wouldn't like it. They should keep it to within their place of worship

Reactions: 4
Well I wouldn't like that being blasted out either especially if I could hear it in my own home. But it doesn't matter if it was an Islam, Christian or Jewish prayer I wouldn't like it. They should keep it to within their place of worship
How do you feel about church bells? Because I hear them constantly and I’m not Christian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Frequent church bells are annoying so I would object to any new frequent noise no matter what it was lol

Reactions: 8
How do you feel about church bells? Because I hear them constantly and I’m not Christian.
Exactly , they said itll be no louder than church bells and only once a week and im not muslim but dont see the issue , we live in a world where there is constant noise anyway!! Absolutely no excuse for racism

Frequent church bells are annoying so I would object to any new frequent noise no matter what it was lol
Its once a week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Change baby’s bum.”

Change its fuckin NAPPY. Not bum. You can’t remove a baby’s bottom and replace it with another one. It’s the nappy you’re changing, FFS.
We had a choose of 2 nurseries to use for our children. 1 called it "time for a bum change" the other "nappy changing time" made my mind up there and then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Handbags/bags put on the kitchen table or Island where people eat. So unhygienic..

Bags have been everywhere toilet floors/toilet cubicles. 😫

• Sick
People using acronyms and initials on discussions about celebrities/people of interest.

one of my friends who posts a photo to Facebook every single time she goes out and it’s always exactly the same photo - same pose, always a drink in her hand, the only thing that changes is the background

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A pathetic one I know but people doing DIY on social media not wearing eye protection

just watched a couple chipping at a wall with pieces of plaster pinging everywhere
they've got mouth coverings but no eye protection 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Fancy toilet roll, especially the ones with fragrances. (Which is all my local Asda has today). Nope. I just want the normal stuff. No quilting, no bloody coconut oil, etc. just plain paper.

1.An email that says "a early Christmas gift for you".

....Inviting you to a three day £621 pound retreat. Discounted from £690 if you book early.

2. Being an adult and just having to take care of yourself. Buy washing powder. Food. Pay rent. Clean. Make effort to exercise. The endless lists of things that need to be done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
An email that says "a early Christmas gift for you".

....Inviting you to a three day £621 pound retreat. Discounted from £690 if you book early.
Or something like 5% off but only on these three items that nobody wants to buy, and only on Wednesdays on a full moon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.