Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it mentioned that Perrie and Alex are a PR couple. Nothing would surprise me with celebrities or footballers but I’m not sure what she’d get out of it?

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen it mentioned that Perrie and Alex are a PR couple. Nothing would surprise me with celebrities or footballers but I’m not sure what she’d get out of it?
I’m sure I read a lot of football fans were shocked as they thought he was gay?

EDIT: quick Twitter search, there was rumours flying around in September2016 2 months before him and Perrie because someone leaked this photo:
DC31FFE5-771F-44E5-93A8-CBA46504D831.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I had heard of the rumours of him being gay too before Perrie. I really don't see whats is in it for her if she is bearding. Maybe he is Bi

Reactions: 5
I had heard of the rumours of him being gay too before Perrie. I really don't see whats is in it for her if she is bearding. Maybe he is Bi
I’d say he’s likely bi. Like you I don’t see what she’d get out of it and I can’t see either career ending if they split up.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I read a lot of football fans were shocked as they thought he was gay?

EDIT: quick Twitter search, there was rumours flying around in September2016 2 months before him and Perrie because someone leaked this photo:
View attachment 366799
He could be bi but if they got together so quickly after this pic came out I’m more inclined to believe she’s his beard. I expect there would be a contract and she’d get paid for it if that’s the case?

Reactions: 7
I think Zayn absolutely broke her heart, so Perrie was probably fine with having a PR relationship after that,rather than risk heartbreak again.Alex probably wanted to combat the gay rumors,so this relationship suits them both I guess.

Reactions: 2
Wow really!? Here's me thinking that they're such a good match :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm I don’t know whether its true... after what she went through with zayn I don’t see her wanting to have a ‘fake’ relationship. They’ve been together over 4 years now? How long do fake/pr relationships last? seems a bit weird to me and how do people know this just gossip or is there actual proof👀

Reactions: 11
Blinds on CDAN confirm it's a PRelationship too
I take them with a pinch of salt, this looks like it’s about Alex and Perrie. I don’t know what to believe tbh! I’m choosing to believe they are real!

Reactions: 5
I don’t buy the PR thing, they genuinely seem like they are in love.

In celeb world everyone is rumoured to be in a PR relationship.

Reactions: 11
Wow! I don’t keep track of footballers etc but Leigh Annea man is HOT 😳😳😳

wasn’t someone saying on here he is problematic. In some way tho?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow! I don’t keep track of footballers etc but Leigh Annea man is HOT 😳😳😳

wasn’t someone saying on here he is problematic. In some way tho?
His old tweets were homophobic, racist and misogynistic. The guy is a walking red flag.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
His old tweets were homophobic, racist and misogynistic. The guy is a walking red flag.
He’s supposedly cheated on her several times, broke lockdown and officially caught twice for throwing house parties where he was fined and suspended from work.

He went to court last year for punching a woman, pulling her hair and throwing a drink on her in Vegas. He got off but had a pretty good lawyer and the judge refused evidence from the woman, so I don’t believe he was innocent especially when you know how corrupt court cases in the US can be!

He also was a gang member for a long time, the list goes on.... He really is a lovely man isn’t he. He’s the picture of a perfect man for all the kids who love Little Mix!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jesy has defiantly had the most work done the other girls it mainly looks to me like better eye brow shaping and better makeup
Tbh I think all of them have only had fillers. If I look at photos of me as a teenager versus now I can see how much my face has changed.......eyebrows and a tiny amount of lip fillers can make all the difference 😆

Reactions: 1
A few years ago a friend’s daughter won a backstage meet and greet with Little Mix. Little Mix turned up exceptionally late, looked thoroughly bored throughout and did the bare minimum. One of them was particularly rude and obnoxious.
Who was the rude and obnoxious one?

Reactions: 3
Think I’ve mentioned this in the celeb gossip thread many moons ago. My friend was at a spa with her (then) fiancé and met Leigh-Ann and her now fiancé. She said they were both so incredibly lovely. My friend had no idea who either of them were and they hung out a lot over the few days they were there. My friend asked her what she did for a living and she simply said ‘oh I’m a singer’ but didn’t mention the fact she was in LM or in any way famous. It was only when she got back and saw them on tv that she realised who she was.

I know there is (understandably) a lot of tit about her fiancé’s actions previously etc but yeah, apparently they were great. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.